Quantcast Adult dining

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Adult dining

Post Thanks / Like

Default Adult dining

I'll be taking a 10 day trip with a few girl friends during food & wine so I expect most of our eating to be grazing but I would like to do one character breakfast and one reasonably priced great dinner. What would you recommend?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Breakfast I would recommend the Crystal Palace at MK. We love the Pooh and all his friends

Reasonably priced great dinner?
    I think I'd have to recommend a few places at Epcot. Coral Reef, Rose & Crown and Tutto Italia

Have fun deciding and have a great trip
    First WDW Trip 1984
    30+ Trips since 1984
    Disneyland 4 Visits
    Disneyland Paris 2010
    40th Wedding Anniversary December 2013
    Disney Cruises 2: Magic 2005, Fantasy 2012
    Last Trip November 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ginny57 View Post
    I'll be taking a 10 day trip with a few girl friends during food & wine so I expect most of our eating to be grazing but I would like to do one character breakfast and one reasonably priced great dinner. What would you recommend?
    What is your idea of reasonably priced? My wife and I love Artist Point and the California Grill. They're not Victoria & Albert's pricey, but they're also not Tony's Town Square.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azcavalier View Post
    What is your idea of reasonably priced? My wife and I love Artist Point and the California Grill. They're not Victoria & Albert's pricey, but they're also not Tony's Town Square.
    I would say entrees in the low-mid 20s and maybe good appetizers to cut back on cost. I don't want anyone in the group to get too much sticker shock....although I know that won't be easy!

Post Thanks / Like

California grill.
    For your kind of group it will be great. Igno e the $$ and splurge on this .
    12/1987 Off site
    12/2000 All star movies
    7/2001 Coronado springs
    7/2001 Animal kingdom lodge
    12/2001 All star music
    7/2003 Port Orleans
    7/2003 All star sports
    7/2004 Pop Century
    7/2010 All star movies
    7/2011 Pop Century
    3/2013 Pop Century
    4/2013 All star movies

Post Thanks / Like

We did a bunch of appetizers and sat in the lounge area of "the Wave" in the contemporary. Really cool atmosphere in the lounge. Great appetizers to split and a wonderful drink menu!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/di...t/wave-lounge/
    #rundisney

Marathon Weekend Half Marathon: 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015

Next Trip: Wine and Dine Half Marathon-November 2015 (trip 24)

Post Thanks / Like

My friends and I have enjoyed Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk) when we do girls only trips.

Breakfast at Crystal Palace before the park opens is our must do character meal every trip.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ginny57 View Post
    As someone who always goes to WDW on adults-only trips, usually during Food and Wine, might I suggest a bar crawl? Now, I'm not talking about pub crawls like they have in Philly around St. Patrick's Day . I am saying having a drink and appetizers at each of the resort lounges.

My sister and I will be doing the following tour next month-
    1. Take the boat from MK to Wilderness Lodge. Have a glass of wine and either the charcuterie plate or mussels to share in the Territory Lounge.
    2. Take the boat from Wilderness Lodge to the Contemporary. We are DVC members, so we are going to Top of the World lounge for a drink and the beef tenderloin sliders. You can substitute the Outer Rim or California Grill Lounge (if there is seating).
    3. Take monorail from the Contemporary to Grand Floridian. I know the Poly is before it, but we are staying at the Poly DVC so we want to end the night there. At GF, we are either going to go to Mizner's or walk over to Narcoossee's to see if one of our favorite bartenders, Sergio, is working. Both places have good appetizer menus
    4. Lastly, hop on the monorail to the Poly, or possible take the boat or just walk back. Trader Sam's will be open when we get there, so that is our destination. Have not seen their appetizer menu yet, but hoping for the sticky wings to be on there!
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

I would suggest the Cape May character buffet or Crystal Palace. Both have a lot to offer & neither are as chaotic as Chef Mickey or the princess Bfast in Norway. What about 'Ohano for dinner. All you can eat buffet with phenomenal view. We love Narcoosses but I am thinking that is over your forementioned price.

Post Thanks / Like

We like Ohana for breakfast. It's fun and the food is so good.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

Have you considered the Fantasmic Dinner Package for dinner? That way you don't have to stand in a huge line to see the show.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

So many awesome ideas! I have plenty to present to the group....thanks!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: