Quantcast LEGOLAND Florida resort opens bookings for stays starting summer 2015

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default LEGOLAND Florida resort opens bookings for stays starting summer 2015

From the LEGOLAND Florida press release

LEGOLAND® FLORIDA RESORT is offering guests a chance to book their spot in history!

Reservations now being accepted for the new LEGOLAND® Hotel, opening Summer 2015

Photos- including construction update, new park map and LEGOLAND Resort logo- (password: legoland11): http://bit.ly/1rP9t9w
    Construction B-roll: http://bit.ly/1r6NyyI
    YouTube video: http://bit.ly/1v9QqJ2

WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (August 19, 2014) – It’s less than one year before LEGOLAND® Florida Resort opens the doors to its new LEGOLAND® Hotel, and the window is now officially open for guests to book their rooms! Opening Summer 2015, the five story LEGO® themed hotel will feature 152 brightly colored and highly themed rooms and suites, thousands of LEGO models and interactive play areas! The addition of the Hotel gives guests the opportunity to extend their stay and explore LEGOLAND Florida Resort for more than one day giving them the ultimate family experience.
    To book your reservation to LEGOLAND Hotel, visit: www.LEGOLANDHotel.com.

Construction is going strong since the November groundbreaking and LEGOLAND Hotel recently reached its “topping off” milestone as the concrete was poured onto the roof. Emmet, from “The LEGO Movie,” dusted off his construction hat to help with the placing of the Merlin flag. Merlin Entertainments, the parent company of LEGOLAND Parks, is the number one attraction operator in Europe and the second largest in the world with more than 100 attractions in 22 countries and across four continents.

Located at the main entrance of LEGOLAND Florida, the Hotel includes a pool, restaurants including a kid-size buffet, interactive play areas and is truly designed to inspire imaginations and create memories for all visitors. Hotel guests will have early access to the Park and be treated to nightly entertainment.

Families can choose from one of three popular LEGO toy lines as their room theme: Pirate, Kingdom or Adventure. All rooms include two separate sleeping areas, with a king-size bed for grown-ups, and a separate sleeping area for up to three little ones, complete with a bunk bed, pull-out trundle bed and their very own TV! An exciting new room theme will be announced at a later date. Room rates start as low as $249, varying by season. For the most updated information, visit Florida.LEGOLAND.com.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info Cindy.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

I had to laugh at the "Room rates start as low as $249, varying by season. " comment. That's a lot of bricks!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Brandon, Florida - About 55 miles from WDW!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    I had to laugh at the "Room rates start as low as $249, varying by season. " comment. That's a lot of bricks!
    Yea, $249 being the cheap end of it seems a little pricey, I mean it's not Disney after all. Other than LEGOLAND there's not much else to do in that area of town.
    Jason

And here's the little Skipper now. Oh Shut up Scruffy you're not burned, you just have a healthy glow.

ºOº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bucs300 View Post
    Yea, $249 being the cheap end of it seems a little pricey, I mean it's not Disney after all. Other than LEGOLAND there's not much else to do in that area of town.
    I thought it was high too. It does seem like the all the rooms are suite like with a separate sleeping area for children. The rooms look really cure. Hopefully once they are open, they will do some discounts.

I find the hotels in that area to be a little pricey for what you get. We went in June and we were going to stay over the night before because it is about a 2 hour drive for me. All the chain hotels were running from $160-$200 a night.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Brandon, Florida - About 55 miles from WDW!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that is a little pricey for that area. My wife and I are at Disney every other weekend pretty much and we always get a hotel out there for the weekend even though it's a 45 min drive for me. We always get a cheap hotel on 192 somewhere though, I normally stay at the Seralago on 192 in Kissimmee right next to Old Town for around $40 a night, and it's not that bad of a hotel either!
    Jason

And here's the little Skipper now. Oh Shut up Scruffy you're not burned, you just have a healthy glow.

ºOº

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: