Quantcast Onsite/OffSite - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Onsite/OffSite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey View Post
    There are going to be 6 of us. 3 adults and 3 kids. (13, 7, 3) We are planning on going next summer (end of may early june). We are giving the trip to the kids for Christmas.
    We are driving down, so no rental. But I like the idea of not having to drive.

And I LOVE everything Disney. My lil one is really into the old Diseny movies (snow white,, alice..etc) and I am loving watching the with her.

I think that was all the questions!! Yall are so nice! thank you!
    We stayed at a Fort Wilderness cabin a few weeks ago against my will......and I loved it. It was plenty of room for six of us and very nice. Just make sure you rent a golf cart or 2.
    My first home is in Coastal Georgia, 30 feet from the saltwater marsh, and 3.5 hours from WDW!My second home is the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort!CR,Poly,GF,BC,BW,WL,AKL,Dolphin,Swan,DL,CSR,POFQ,C BR,POP,AS,Vero.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I would highly recommend staying onsite. I cannot imagine staying offsite and having to drive or rely on shuttle service to get to the parks. So many resorts to pick from to fit your budget.
    TRACEY
    șOș

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

For onsite with 6 people, I would also recommend the cabins at Fort Wilderness. We used to stay there when we were a party of 6 and really enjoyed it. Outside of that, you have the family suites at Art of Animation and a few at All Star Movies but they are way over priced in my opinion.

Offsite, you could go with something like one of the Embassy Suites that has two regular beds and a Sofa bed. They also have a free full breakfast buffet which more than offsets the cost of parking at the parks. We have done this several times and we can usually get in the car, drive to the park, and get to the gate in half the time it takes to use the internal bus system onsite at WDW.

It comes down to how you really want to do WDW. If you are only going to visit the WDW parks and nothing else, it would probably make more sense to stay onsite. If you are going to do like we do most of the time and go to offsite restaurants, to the beach one day and maybe to Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, Universal Studios, or Busch Gardens on another day, then it sometimes makes more sense to save some money and stay at a nice hotel/resort offsite.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: