Quantcast Epcot and sponors

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Epcot and sponors

Why has EPCOT not been able to get sponsors for pavilions at EPCOT?? World Showcase is certainly a huge draw to EPCOT and is doing great. Disney needs to figure out what to do with the empty and out of date areas. I don't look at EPCOT as an all-day park anymore. WS is a nice evening activity but FW just doesn't hold my interest more than a few hours.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This is true for FW. I could spend days in WS. I think it's probably very expensive and maybe not enough bang for the buck to tempt corporate sponsors in a way that would also fit a family theme park.

It saddens me to see an entire pavilion closed, and Universe of Energy could probably use some updating. I enjoy the attraction but at 45 minutes, it's just too much time to give up for one thing. When we're in FW, we pretty much go between Test Track and Soarin and fit in what we can around those two. FP+ has changed that a bit, though, and now we fit in some attractions that we had been tending to skip. But still, I would love to see something new in Future World.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see some more interactive things in FW. They certainly have the space. And honestly with all the new and booming technology they could do so much, especially with some great sponsors.
    I'm surprised in Wonders of Life that some big Pharma companies and Medical Companies don't sponsor it and do some amazing and interactive cutting edge things in there!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Epcot was the only park I did not reserve any FP+ for on our recent trip. We parked hop and so I just saved the FP+ for the second park when Epcot was in the morning and vice versa. Other than Test Track, there wasn't anything I would need a FP for, so we got to it at rope drop and the rest were easy to ride during the day (except Soarin', but we don't really care for it and didn't ride this trip).
    Disneyland 30+
    * 2000 (Jul) - Off-site * 2003 (Aug) - Contemporary * 2006 (Jul) - Fort Wilderness Cabins * 2009-10 (Dec-Jan) - Caribbean Beach * 2011 (Nov) - POP (13 days!!!) * 2013 (Jul) - Saratoga Springs * 2014 (Jul) Boardwalk Villas * 2015 (Jul) AKV/VWL * 2016 (Jul) OKW

DVC SSR > Mar-2013

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: