Quantcast Large Tour Groups....

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Large Tour Groups....

Hi All... Just got back from a week at AS Sports and my main observation from the week was that these large tour groups of Teenagers are taking over the parks and ruining other peoples trips.. I don't care if they are Brazilian, Argentinian, Irish, or Cheerleaders from New York... the behavior I witnessed last week was deplorable. I saw these groups at my last trip two years ago, but not behaving like this...

First... the chanting.. groups of 50/60 teens walking down Main St. chanting like Soccer fight songs was annoying and disturbing. I saw on two separate occasions fights between two groups almost break out from chanting back and forth at each other. On one occasion at Hollywood studios, a US Spanish U.S. Serviceman got into a heated argument with a chaperone as he claimed that the group was chating Anit- U.S. songs in Spanish.

Secondly, the outright rude behavior.. knocking children down and laughing about it, constant pushing and cutting into lines, a chaperon swinging her flap pole and hitting a child in the face with it, taking up designated spots for strollers and laying down there or throwing 50 backpacks there...

Thirdly, horrendous behavior at the pools.. starting with, I kid you not..hand to god... 15 year old Girls celebrating a Quincinera and wearing a G- String thong to the pool. Then when a cast member told her she could not wear that at the pool.. said girl and the chaperon berating the cast member and arguing with her, until the kid put on shorts. Ending with urinating in the pool and according to the cast member I spoke to... having sex in the pool at 2 AM...

I have been to Disney 6 times... Seen many large groups, dance teams, Pop Warner Football Teams, Cheerleading Teams... some can be a bit noisey, I will give you... but None... and I mean NONE displayed anything close to the behavior I witnessed last week.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mar_sar_dad View Post
    Hi All... Just got back from a week at AS Sports and my main observation from the week was that these large tour groups of Teenagers are taking over the parks and ruining other peoples trips.. I don't care if they are Brazilian, Argentinian, Irish, or Cheerleaders from New York... the behavior I witnessed last week was deplorable. I saw these groups at my last trip two years ago, but not behaving like this...

First... the chanting.. groups of 50/60 teens walking down Main St. chanting like Soccer fight songs was annoying and disturbing. I saw on two separate occasions fights between two groups almost break out from chanting back and forth at each other. On one occasion at Hollywood studios, a US Spanish U.S. Serviceman got into a heated argument with a chaperone as he claimed that the group was chating Anit- U.S. songs in Spanish.

Secondly, the outright rude behavior.. knocking children down and laughing about it, constant pushing and cutting into lines, a chaperon swinging her flap pole and hitting a child in the face with it, taking up designated spots for strollers and laying down there or throwing 50 backpacks there...

Thirdly, horrendous behavior at the pools.. starting with, I kid you not..hand to god... 15 year old Girls celebrating a Quincinera and wearing a G- String thong to the pool. Then when a cast member told her she could not wear that at the pool.. said girl and the chaperon berating the cast member and arguing with her, until the kid put on shorts. Ending with urinating in the pool and according to the cast member I spoke to... having sex in the pool at 2 AM...

I have been to Disney 6 times... Seen many large groups, dance teams, Pop Warner Football Teams, Cheerleading Teams... some can be a bit noisey, I will give you... but None... and I mean NONE displayed anything close to the behavior I witnessed last week.
    This is already being discussed about 5 threads below this one...

Unfortunately, nothing new. This has been going on for years and years.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: