Called got prices.... $50 Adult $30 kids 18% tip added on (I guess) Its Like Tomorrowland dessert thing but with sparkling wine... served between Canada and England at the world showplace .

Called twice... neither CM knew what I was talking about and basically read it to me... couldn't answer any question... I'm on hold with a supervisor while she calls epcot for more info...

EDIT: Supervisor said reservations will be delayed a day... Starts Thursday 3-13.
(read it from an email) She has no clue either

Text from article I found:

Starting today, Epcot is introducing a brand new dessert party offering called the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party.

Here, guests will be able to partake in a complete selection of desserts and sparkling wines, in addition to having a prime reserved location for viewing Illuminations: Reflections of Earth. The dessert party location is in the World ShowPlace section of the park, found between the Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions. (This dessert party is similar to the one that’s currently being held in the Magic Kingdom-the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Party).

Dessert options will include tiramisu from Italy, vanilla pot de crème from France, shortbread cookies from the United Kingdom, baklava from Morocco, sugar-dusted cronis with strawberry sauce from America and a selection of delicious ice-cream treats.

The parties will be available on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 7:45 p.m. until 9:20 p.m.

Advanced Dining Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days in advance. Guests looking to make reservations may do so online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. An event party ticket is required to attend. In addition, Epcot park admission is also require, however, park admission is not included in the price of the dessert party.