Here's one I don't think we have ever done before....And this is not for people who live in big cities like NY, Philly, Chicago, LA, San Fran, just small towns....

Has your home town ever been mentioned in a fictional movie, TV show or book (No documentaries or reality shows).

Last night I watched "Eddie and the Cruisers" for the 100th time. I love that movie.

The first time I saw it was in the movie theater. I had no idea what the movie was about but it looked interesting. Me and my friends were sitting there watching the movie then all of the sudden Tom Berenger's character says..."I'm a teacher in Vine Land". The whole theater was howling, screaming and laughing. I think we were all in shock plus the fact the way he pronounced it (should be Vineland).

Later in the film they also showed a recreated historic place in Vineland called the "House of Depression"...they called it a junk yard in the movie.

There were other Vineland shots in the movie along with a bridge that leads to the shore we always travel and of course the Ocean City beach.

So does anyone else have a story?