Quantcast Calling Wilderness Lodge Experts - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    I always book the cheapest available option. All the rooms at WL are in a good location. The view isn't all that different between Standard and Woods view and Courtyard view is a toss up as to which Courtyard you will be looking upon. I just request an upper floor (5 or 6).
    Same here and we always get upgraded
    23 times since 1993 and still counting

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We are booked in woods view rooms. I think this is the first time I've never requested a specific location when I booked. I'm a little nervous (control freak side of me lol), but I'm sure we'll be happy wherever they put is. It will be our first trip back after several years, and we will all be together.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Opus X Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    We are booked in woods view rooms. I think this is the first time I've never requested a specific location when I booked. I'm a little nervous (control freak side of me lol), but I'm sure we'll be happy wherever they put is. It will be our first trip back after several years, and we will all be together.
    W.L. is a great resort..The view rooms are very nice..but i have never had a bad view at that resort.

Post Thanks / Like

Default All good!

We've stayed at the WL many times, and we've always been happy. We've had a courtyard view, which was nice. However, one year we went with a woods view to save $, and were pleasantly surprised at how much quieter it was. (Those pool parties are insanely loud). No so much a big deal now that my kids are older, but when they still napped - yikes!

One year they were doing construction and we asked if we could have a room away from the construction. They put us alllllll the way at the end of the hallway (not the deluxe end room - but the last regular room). The view was AMAZING! We loved it! The walk back to the room was a bit of a hike, but the view made it very much worthwhile.

We've also been in a standard room that overlooked a swampy area - but we could see the boats coming back, and we could see the fireworks from MK. It was great as well.

I think WL is great no matter what room you get. Have a great trip!
    2006 - WL 2007 - WL
    2008 - WL 2009 - WL
    2010 - BC
    2010 (fall) - CBR
    2011 - DCL and FW Cabin
    2011 (fall) - WL
    2012 - BC (suprise upgrade to Club Level!)
    2013 - WL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: