Quantcast BOG Booked - Any Ideas to Get In?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default BOG Booked - Any Ideas to Get In?

My daughter REALLY wants to eat at Be Our Guest on Thursday. As soon as we booked our airfare (didn't get to make plans until recently), I started trying to get reservations, but they are booked. Does anyone have any ideas for still getting into have dinner there? I appreciate all your help and I share the Intercot love.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Try getting there really early for lunch. Dinner reservations are nigh on impossible to get, even at 180+10 (if staying on property)
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    Try getting there really early for lunch. Dinner reservations are nigh on impossible to get, even at 180+10 (if staying on property)
    I agree. We have a trip planned for November with all our ressies including "Be Our Guest"; however, something came up and we are going in September instead. I called made the ressies, and cannot get into Be Our Guest. I have tried a ton of times hoping someone would cancel and I would be lucky enough to get it, but it has been a month or two now and NOTHING. So, I am guessing we will be doing lunch when we are there.

I still have not convinced myself to cancel November (holding out hope). When/if I do cancel , I am going to make someone very, very happy I am sure.
    Lori Ann
    Mother of twin 9 year old girls
    Dixie Landings 11/96 (honeymoon)
    Dixie Landings/Cruise 12/2000
    CBR 11/2005
    Riverside - 9/2006,
    FQ - 11/2007, 9/2008, 9/2009
    CSR 5/2010, AKL 5/2010 (split stay)
    FQ 11/2010
    CSR 11/2011
    CBR 05/2012
    GF 06/2012
    CSR 11/2012

Post Thanks / Like

I had lunch there back in December and it was worth it. The menu is different but they still serve the food to you and you can see the place and eat in any room you'd like.

Dinner may not happen - I am going 2x(12 days total) before the end of the year and trying daily for every day I'll be there has done no good.

Post Thanks / Like

You can always call the dinner reservation line to see if there is a cancelation its not guaranteed but its a better option then showing up in hopes to get in.
    92 Fort Wilderness.
    96 Disney Institute
    2000 Off site
    2009 all star movies.
    2011 Port Orleans FQ
    2013 Port Orleans FQ
    2016 ??

Post Thanks / Like

The following is my response to a previous thread regarding BOG. We were there for lunch on June 16...

"It's crowded and impossible to get a reservation, because it is an AMAZING space.

I will not wring my hands or even attempt to get a dinner reservation, I won't even try, but I did line up at 10:20 am on Sunday - Father's Day(it opens at 10:30) and we were inside and seated by 11am. The details are unbelievable and they have done an excellent job at re-creating the ballroom in real life. By the way, the food was pretty great, too. We had the potato leek soup and the onion soup and the turkey sandwich and the roast beef sandwich.

I would encourage any Beauty and the Beast fan that this is not to be missed, but I personally would not worry about not getting in for dinner. In fact, I think I would prefer a casual lunch where you are comfortable enough to walk around taking pictures and seeing all there is to see."

My advice would be to keep trying for dinner, but don't sweat it if you can't get in. Go for lunch - I was glad that we did.
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

Post Thanks / Like

I'd still suggest you continue to try - including day of. I'm not sure whether or not they are taking any walk-ins. In the past, I've had some success - even with very hard to get into restaurants - by walking up right at opening time.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks So Much!

Thank you everyone for the comments. It sounds like lunch is the way to go and we'll definitely be lining up to get in! I think the big thing is getting to see the space and enjoy the atmosphere. So, again....you are all awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

If you are flexible (and visiting MK twice during your trip), I'd suggest trying a walk up on the first time. If they say 30min-an hr, sometimes that is as long as you wait for the lunch to get in! If it's too unreasonable, then try for lunch the second day. Will it just be you and your daughter? I would think they may be more accommodating to such a small party.

I called this morning as my 180+day and got an ADR but the only one they had was before 5pm. Oh well, it's an early dinner that day.
    DVC MEMBER since 2009
    CS- Oct.2006 *Honeymoon*
    ASM- Sept. 2009 BLT- Nov. 2010
    WLV- Oct. 2012 SSR- July 2013
    BLT- Jan. 2014 WLV- Nov. 2015
    SSR- Mar. 2016 OKW- Oct. 2017
    SSR- Apr. 2018 BC- May. 2018
    BC- Aug. 2018 BLT Dec. 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Default Only there one day on way to Cruise

Thanks Ang. Those are great ideas, but unfortunately, we're only doing one day on the way to a cruise (thank goodness for purchasing 10-day, non-expiring tickets a few years ago). So, it looks like we'll do lunch, which should be great.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MN_Rose View Post
    Thanks Ang. Those are great ideas, but unfortunately, we're only doing one day on the way to a cruise (thank goodness for purchasing 10-day, non-expiring tickets a few years ago). So, it looks like we'll do lunch, which should be great.
    I did lunch there and really enjoyed it. You'll have a great time.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

Just keep checking. I felt like we would never get a reservation but I would check a couple times a day and one day a 4:35 reservation popped up for our September trip. It is a little earlier than we normally eat but we're happy just to get in. I have not read the best reveiws on this restaurant but I want to try it and will make up my mind after our family eats there. There are other restaurants that don't get the best reviews but are some of our have to restaruants to eat at.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep trying. Even on the days you're at the parks, go to guest services and to the restaurant itself to see if you can get in. Good luck! We did dinner in June in the West Wing - loved it!
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: