Ok, so I have a 7 year old with many special needs and I am not sure what I should have the DR. put in the letter to Disney world. He has a partial deletion on a Chromosome, which causes all sorts of things including meltdowns when over stimulated, joint issues, random pains, speech issues, and other emotional stresses and sensory issues. He also has Mild Cerebral Palsy and Super ADHD. I myself cannot stand in a line for very long because of possible MS and or Fibro, I am in dx mode for these. Should I ask for a GAC mainly for the mental/emotional for my son so that if he is having issues and I am having issues standing that we can use exit entries? Do we both need to have a card seeing as his is physical and other and mine is physical? I am really worried about him stressing out because of long lines and heat that he isn't use too and we are partially at the mercy of our gifter for this trip as to when we go to WDW. What would you ask for in order to insure his comfort and your own? To make matters worse we may be traveling with a third SN adult that has Fibro. Thoughts? It always bothers me that people watching will see "nothing" wrong with our son or me and judge us for bipassing lines,but it is also something I am quickly getting over. Do they give a different kind of pass for a child with 13 diagnosis, some of which are emotional?