Quantcast Survivor: Caramoan (Fans v. Favorites)

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Survivor: Caramoan (Fans v. Favorites)

Season premiere on Wednesday, February 13th.

Meet the cast here.

Go Malcolm!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to see Malcom and Dawn back. Brandon Philip is still wearing his pink undies in the cast picture -
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I really dread seeing some of these people again. Why can't we have a season with all new people? Though, yes, glad to see Malcolm back. He's really the only returner that I like. And maybe Andrea. Dawn's a good player and not too grating, but I'm not a fan. Otherwise, they could have called the season "Fans vs Ugh Not Agains."
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    He's really the only returner that I like.

Hopefully there are some good 'fans'.

Post Thanks / Like

If I've learned anything about the editing on Survivor through the years, I knew that Francesqua was gone as soon as she said she'd eat that rock.

Wow, looks like Malcolm has some competition with Reynold. He's strong. I'm not too keen on the clique that's formed with the fans, so hopefully that's broken up soon.

So Phillip is his same old self, and looks like Brandon self destructs next week. Good times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    If I've learned anything about the editing on Survivor through the years, I knew that Francesqua was gone as soon as she said she'd eat that rock.

My DH and I said at the same time, "Oh, she's gone" when she said that.

So Phillip is his same old self, and looks like Brandon self destructs next week. Good times.

Hopefully Brandon will self destruct enough to get him off sooner rather than later.
    FOr the life of me I don't remember Corrine (is that her name?).
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI

Post Thanks / Like

Since Matt and Reynold are both from my area I was gonna root for them...but when Reynold hooked up.. well, I'm sure he's gonna be a goner. That marine is lazy.. not giving marines a good name. I'm just not really impressed with any of the 'fans'... and the favorites.. welllllll.... I guess all I'll say is "GO MALCOLM!"
    For Narnia! And for Aslan!

"He's a beaver, he shouldn't be saying anything!"

Post Thanks / Like

Kay, I remember Corrine but I don't remember if I liked or hated her.

Given how I feel about a lot of the returning cast, I was surprised to find myself really rooting for them in that first challenge. I do like Malcolm, so I wonder if that has me pulling for the whole team?

I found the newcomers to be fairly off-putting. Break her wrist? And the Cool Kids alliance? Blech. I do like a few of them, but definitely not any of the "cool kids." And the overnight groping, bad move.

Poor Cochran with the sunburn. He kind of won me over a little with the lovable loser routine again. But Brandon is out of his mind and should not be playing games like this. The minute he targeted Andrea, I could see he was the same old Brandon and the scenes from next week make him look even worse. I hope he's next to go.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Corrine was not nice on her original season.

I found myself laughing out loud a few times at Cochrane last night. He's a good guy. Goodness though, that sunburn. How could they not have known?

If that Marine is active duty, I have no idea how he makes weight, although he is limber. Yes, he definitely came off badly.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I think I'm in the minority here, but I really enjoy these fans vs. favorites or all star shows. I just find it much more enjoyable when I have an instant rooting interest as opposed to "normal" seasons when I spend the first 13 episodes just figuring out who everyone is.

Most of the fans annoyed me big time. In fact, I can't think of any of them that really hooked me at all. "The cool kids" are doomed. They always are. And the rest of them were just kind bleh.

Malcolm all the way for me so far!
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    I'm glad to see Malcom and Dawn back. Brandon Philip is still wearing his pink undies in the cast picture -
    I tuned in specifically to see what Philip (Pink Pants) would be wearing. Yuck! Please put on some swimming trunks.
    Just Jill.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I think I'm in the minority here, but I really enjoy these fans vs. favorites or all star shows. I just find it much more enjoyable when I have an instant rooting interest as opposed to "normal" seasons when I spend the first 13 episodes just figuring out who everyone is.

Malcolm all the way for me so far!
    I was coming in to say the same thing, I enjoy not having to get to know an entire new group of people. Makes it easier to just jump into the show. Which I enjoyed. That massive structure built for the immunity challenge was amazing. They must have a heck of a crew out there.
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, do they NOT screen these contestants for mental issues??? That Philip is CRAZY! and Brandon- oh my.. SCARY! And from the preview it looks like Shamar the marine goes off next week also. I am thinking there could be some bloodshed next week. I'm still not really liking anyone this season.. except Malcolm... but he's laying low (or at least editing is making it seem that way)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IwannabeinNarnia View Post
    Ok, do they NOT screen these contestants for mental issues??? That Philip is CRAZY! and Brandon- oh my.. SCARY! And from the preview it looks like Shamar the marine goes off next week also. I am thinking there could be some bloodshed next week. I'm still not really liking anyone this season.. except Malcolm... but he's laying low (or at least editing is making it seem that way)
    I don't think Phillip is crazy. I think it works for him to act that way (or he thinks it works). Now when you have Phillip saying that Brandon is crazy, that's a big red flag that Brandon is really out there. I think he does have some serious issues and I am afraid he's going to end up hurting someone or himself out there. I hate that they brought him back. He's not cut out for this. I was almost rooting against the Favorites just so they could send Brandon home.

Shamar is a concern, too, maybe with some anger management issues. I was torn last night. With a 6-4 alliance advantage, it's a bad idea to cut loose one of your own but it might have been worth losing Shamar. But then, Allie had the bad sense to be cuddling with Reynold and I don't like the whole "cool kids" alliance. Reynold is married, I think I read. I can't imagine how his wife felt watching him grope someone so fast out there. So, maybe they can get rid of Shamar next now the alliance numbers seem safe enough to cut one loose.

Malcolm is still my favorite, far and away, and I hope he keeps hanging in there. Though Cochran is playing a better game this time maybe, not as whiny and playing smarter.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    That massive structure built for the immunity challenge was amazing. They must have a heck of a crew out there.
    I thought the same thing. That was a pretty impressive build!

Quote Originally Posted by IwannabeinNarnia View Post
    I think they screen the contestants for mental issues and then tell the ones that don't have them to exhibit them lol.

In reality TV these days it's all about the tension and the drama.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

In reality TV these days it's all about the tension and the drama.
    Unfortunately I feel you are very right, Ian.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI

Post Thanks / Like

I think they screen the contestants for mental issues and then tell the ones that don't have them to exhibit them lol.

Post Thanks / Like

The Fans are really falling apart! You would think some of those fans have never watched a season of Survivor. Shamar getting all bent about people lying? Oh my gosh, people are lying on Survivor! Every season someone is stunned by that somehow. I think they missed a chance to bring unity to the tribe in keeping Shamar around. Big mistake. My guess is they will keep losing if they keep him much longer. He's bad for morale. I'm not sure what to think about Sherri. Last week, I liked her, but now I'm thinking she might be playing too hard, looking at the big picture and missing the little things that can derail a game along the way.

Still hoping Malcolm wins it all. I'm not sure it's wise to put his trust in Corrine, though. I expect her to turn on him at any moment. And Brandon is so creepy and unstable.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

So glad they got rid of Shamar, and losing Laura next was the right choice, too.

The scenes from next week have me worried, though. I really think Brandon is not mentally stable enough to be in this game. I hope he goes. I know the producers like casting people on the edge, for the sake of drama, but I think they went over the line in bringing Brandon back.
    Sherri

Post Thanks / Like

Potential !

Have no idea if this is true, and I can't remember where I read it, but it's being said that Brandon will be the first ever with the distinction of being kicked off of Survivor. First his uncle (or was that his dad?) on Big Brother, now possibly this. I can't see where this family thinks going on national TV and acting like this is a good thing?

End of !

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: