Quantcast Four parks in one day? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: Have you ever visited all four parks in one day?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and it was great!

44 39.29%
  • Yes, but I'll never do it again.

10 8.93%
  • No, but I hope to do it someday.

13 11.61%
  • No, tried to but it didn't work out.

3 2.68%
  • No, not interested at all.

42 37.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

It's tiring but we have done it on multiple occasions. Just had to pick and choose will attractions to do
    Lindsey
    1991-2005: every year!
    Aug 05/06: OKW
    March, May, & Oct 07: SS
    Nov 08: SS
    Aug 09: SS
    Sept '11: AKL
    Dec '11: BW
    Mar '12: SS, WL, DCL Dream!
    Aug '12: Pop
    Oct '13: OKW
    Feb '14: AKL
    Dec '14: AKL
    Feb 15: Beach Club
    Feb 16: BWV
    Oct 16: Aulani
    Feb 17: BWV

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I've done 5 parks in one day! We hit Blizzard Beach for about an hour between parks #1 and #2.
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

This is the plan. Start the day at the safari in AK. From there I go to HS to do ToT and RRC. I hop on the boat to Epcot and spend several hours wandering here to do my favs and eat lunch. After that i go on to MK to spend the evening.

I have done this several times and it is the perfect day. I was even able to squeeze in a visit to AKL after AK one time because the bus was there when I got to the bus stop. I remember having a great conversation with a cast member from south africa in the lobby. Then just hopped the bus from AKL to HS.

Post Thanks / Like

we also made five stops in one day. our family just happened to be in disney on the opening day of the incredibles. disney released five different pins that day... one for each theme park and one for downtown disney... so we made the trek to each park and then to downtown disney for the last pin and to see the movie. we had a great time... and definitely would do it again!
    3/88 & 3/91 off site
    3/02 ASMov
    10/03 ASSp
    5/04 adults only!(POP)
    11/04 ASMov
    1/06 CBR
    3/07 5th anniv.(POP)
    2/08 ASMov
    10/10 5k-solo trip!(ASMov)
    2/2011 princess half(POR)
    10/2012 MNSSHP(AoA)
    10/2014 ToT 10-miler(CBR)
    11/2017 family trip(POP)

FUTURE TRIPS
    1/2019 ASMusic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    I've done 5 parks in one day! We hit Blizzard Beach for about an hour between parks #1 and #2.
    Whoa. That's some serious touring.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a park hopper. I like to stick to one park on any given day. I'd consider doing two parks, but I have no desire to do four in one day.
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, DD and I did it on your last trip while DH was on a tour and it was awesome!

Our goal was to do a favourite ride/activity in each park, and we did it! (and still made it to dinner at DHS).

We also tried to take as much transportation as possible, so took the bus, boat, monorail and then finally drove.

It was great fun, we didn't see a lot in each park, but it was a blast and I'd do it again in a second.
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

I did it several years back. DH didn't think I could do it, so I of course had to prove to him I could. The day I did the 4 parks was an EMH morning at DHS, so I started out there and did Toy Story. After that I headed over to MK (it was just opening) and jumped on Buzz Lightyear. I then went to AK to see Finding Nemo, since I had missed it on our full day at AK. Since we had an ADR at Biergarten at 12:15 I saved Epcot for last and spent the rest of the day there.
    My plan wasn't to tour the parks, just to go to each one, do at least one activity and get a picture of myself with the hat, castle, tree and ball. I happened to hit the buses just right, or else I wouldn't have been able to get to Epcot on time. I would love to have the opportunity to do it again and spend more time touring the parks. I really enjoyed myself, especially when I was able to show DH he was wrong.
    Rhonda

Trips to WDW: Priceless

Impossible is not a word.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

We did, it was my DD's 13th birthday and we gave her the day... and we survived!! AK to start, then to DHS... boat to Epcot late afternoon for dinner, Illum and then monorail to MK for EMH. We were TIRED, but it was quite fun!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

2 parks is plenty for me I have done 2 a lot so like to have park hopper.in my younger days would have loved to.do all 4 but these days prefer to take my time
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Post Thanks / Like

We always split our days in half. Two parks in one day or one park and something else, downtown Disney or staying at the resort, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Have done it often. With a car it's dead easy to do. In fact, we have often done it and ended up at DTD for dinner. Usually we do a couple of highlights at each park. Great day for us.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Polynesian Dweller View Post
    Have done it often. With a car it's dead easy to do. In fact, we have often done it and ended up at DTD for dinner. Usually we do a couple of highlights at each park. Great day for us.
    That's true, with a car you can get from park to park pretty quickly ... but the transportation is half the fun!

If we did it again (when we do it again according to DD), we will drive!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah, that is how we end our trip. And it isn't crazy or that bad.

We usually start with the early entry park, spend a couple hours then go to AK before lunch, then HS and EPCOT are easy since the boat from the parks get you back and forth in a relaxing break. We normally just go to World Showcase at EPCOT that last day. If MK isn't early entry that day we go to it last because I like to end my vacation on Main Street. Nothing more beautiful at night!
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Yup ~ we've done it quite a few times. Not planned, it just ended up that way. The joy of a Park hopper is that you don't really notice how much "hopping" you do!

We find the hopping increases the longer we've been there.

Love it!
    Shannon

~It's not the number of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away~
    ~You should never take more than you give~ The Circle of Life

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Whoa. That's some serious touring.
    Greatest day of my life! Tower of Terror, RnRC, Star Tours, Fest of the Lion King, Kila Safari, Summit Plummet, Splash Mt, Liberty Tree Tavern, Wishes, Mission:Space, and Illuminations. Couldn't do that now with the kids, but it was incredible.
    My name is Gator. You killed my Sorcerer's Hat. Prepare to die.

DL 2-17,8-17, 11-17; DL 2016; DL 11-2015; DL-DL-Hotel 2-2015; DL 2014; DL-Paradise Pier 2013; POFQ Dec 2012; CSR - Jan 2011; AKL-Kidani - Jan 2010; A.S.Mov - Dec 2008; CSR - Dec 2006; DL Feb 2006; CBR - Feb 2004; POR - Jun 2002

Post Thanks / Like

December 22, 2005 - my 37th bday!

AK first, took bus to MGM, boat to EPCOT, and monorail to MK. Hit a few rides in each park, had lunch at EPCOT, and my DW and DD took my photo in front of each icon with a Mickey Santa hat on! It was a great day and thanks to mt family for letting me plan the itinerary for the day.
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

We have done it before, and will likely do it again, as it is often a last day "clean-up" for us. I do agree that you have to be very organized and plan out every minute of the day, even just to hit the major attractions. Of course DAK is the wild card (no pun intended) being so far from the others. I can spend 1/2 day at DAK as a total day, as well as less than 1/2 day at DHS (not into ToT or RnRC). In fact, if they'd just move Muppet Vision 3D and GMR to another park, I could do without ever stepping foot in DHS! TSMM is fun, but not worth the hassle - Star Tours is fun once or twice, but after that it makes me ... but I digress ...

As I tell all first-timers stick with the one park/day - hopping takes a lot of work and eats up a lot of time!
    1st WDW trip - 1973 at 5 weeks old!

Disney addict since 1973!

Post Thanks / Like

did it once, for the novelty of saying I had done it, but it eats an awful lot of time in park to park transit and security checks. If I had a compelling reason to do it again I would, but I can't imagine what that compelling reason might be.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    CR 74, 7, 11 Offsite 79,80,98,00,8 (2) Sports 94 DD 02 AKL 05, 08 AKLV 8 WL 6, 10 POP 07, 13 Movies 08 CBR 08 Swan 08 POFQ 08,11 CSR 08,13 FWC 09,13 Music 09 SSR-Tree 09 POR 10 12 Poly 10 (2) YC 10, BC 10, GF 10, AoA 13, OKW 13, Dream 11, next fwc 1/2014

Post Thanks / Like

Lets face it - you could visit all 4 parks in a day but you could never DO 4 parks in a day! Other than to say you physically accomplished it I don't really get it. I think we've done 3 a few times (morning at HS then over to Epcot for lunch followed by xtra magic hours at night at MK - something like that) but not 4....
    March 99 - POFQ
    Feb 04 - WL
    Feb 05 - POLY
    Nov 05 - CB
    Oct 06 - POLY
    Nov 07 - POLY/BC
    Nov 08 - BC
    Mar 10 - WL
    Nov 10 - POR-Riverside
    Apr 12 - POR-Riverside
    Mar 13 - POR
    Jan 14 - WL