Quantcast DVC Members Getting HUGE Discount on Premium Annual Pass - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerbellT421 View Post
    Just to clarify. If we purchase these ap's while we are there, we don't need to officially activate them until December 2013 right?
    As DF2002 said, I would double check. I believe if you are purchasing it at the window they will issue your AP with the date of purchase date as the activation date. If you want to hold on to them to activate next year I think you need to order a voucher from MS.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    As DF2002 said, I would double check. I believe if you are purchasing it at the window they will issue your AP with the date of purchase date as the activation date. If you want to hold on to them to activate next year I think you need to order a voucher from MS.
    True... I tried this years ago and was told they do not sell vouchers at the ticket windows.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you guys!! so...

I think DBF wants to wait and purchase it online after we return then.

So if we order online, or over phone? We get a voucher, which we don't need to activate until the expire date of December 2013. Do I have that right?
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you guys!! so...

I think DBF wants to wait and purchase it online after we return then.

So if we order online, or over phone? We get a voucher, which we don't need to activate until the expire date of December 2013. Do I have that right?
    The voucher has to be redeemed prior to December 31, 2013... So, if you order now, you have until the end of next year to redeem it, which will then activate the pass...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

We already have active annual passes which expire next month. When we were there in October, we purchased vouchers at the Guest Relations Window at Downtown Disney. We do not plan to activate these until next year some time. The cast member at the Guest Relations window was well aware of the promotion being offered to vacation club members. In fact, she spent a considerable amount of time explaining the special deal and the savings to a couple of gentlemen in line in front of us. They declined to take advantage of the offer and walked away without making any purchase.

What we received are two cards that look just like regular annual passes. On the back, however, it says "Premium Annual DVC Exchange Certificate - Must redeem by 12/31/13"
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure when you'll be traveling but these need to be purchased before Dec 31 2012 and can either be done in advance, DTD guest services, or at a park. I was told that DVC AP's cannot be purchased at the resorts. You will need your DVC card and a photo ID for each adult.
    okay, another follow up question. we are headed down nov. 30 for 8 days at bcv. i have my dvc card but my wife cannot find hers. do we need to get her a new card (not even sure where but I will call dvc in the morning) or can she just show her ID for me to buy her a premium AP at the international gate at epcot?

Post Thanks / Like

You'll only need one Membership card, provided you both live at the same address.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure when you'll be traveling but these need to be purchased before Dec 31 2012 and can either be done in advance, DTD guest services, or at a park. I was told that DVC AP's cannot be purchased at the resorts. You will need your DVC card and a photo ID for each adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by DizneyRox View Post
    You'll only need one Membership card, provided you both live at the same address.
    thanks for the info!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    We already have active annual passes which expire next month. When we were there in October, we purchased vouchers at the Guest Relations Window at Downtown Disney. We do not plan to activate these until next year some time. The cast member at the Guest Relations window was well aware of the promotion being offered to vacation club members. In fact, she spent a considerable amount of time explaining the special deal and the savings to a couple of gentlemen in line in front of us. They declined to take advantage of the offer and walked away without making any purchase.

What we received are two cards that look just like regular annual passes. On the back, however, it says "Premium Annual DVC Exchange Certificate - Must redeem by 12/31/13"
    Okay, so, we CAN buy the "voucher" in person, without activating it? Cause we too have already active annual passes that don't expire until January.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Mickey! View Post
    okay, another follow up question. we are headed down nov. 30 for 8 days at bcv. i have my dvc card but my wife cannot find hers. do we need to get her a new card (not even sure where but I will call dvc in the morning) or can she just show her ID for me to buy her a premium AP at the international gate at epcot?
    You can get a replacement card at the DVC Preview Center at Saratoga Springs. My husband's card was in poor shape so we replaced it during our last trip - took all of 5 minutes (Of course, it was easy to pop in since we were staying at Saratoga Springs).
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so, we CAN buy the "voucher" in person, without activating it? Cause we too have already active annual passes that don't expire until January.
    Yes. Just be sure to let the cast member know you want to buy the Vouchers under the current DVC promotion and do not want passes that are activated!
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    Yes. Just be sure to let the cast member know you want to buy the Vouchers under the current DVC promotion and do not want passes that are activated!
    Excellent! Thanks!!
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I didn't get suckered into this deal... Starting January 1, all Premium Passholder and Premiere Passholder discounts on merchandise will be reduced from 20% to 10%...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    Glad I didn't get suckered into this deal... Starting January 1, all Premium Passholder and Premiere Passholder discounts on merchandise will be reduced from 20% to 10%...
    Even with this change, the discount in the ticket price alone was well worth taking advantage of the offer. I don't at all feel I've been "suckered" in any way. Besides, I don't buy all that much Disney merchandise during my visits any more.
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

If this has been asked, sorry for the repeat...

We live in NY and wont be down at WDW until Feb. Can I order the PAP online or thru DVC? I can go to a Disney Store if necessary, but not sure if they sell park tickets anymore.

Hopefully I can do it either online or by calling DVC and will order them today!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trev&Ev Mom View Post
    If this has been asked, sorry for the repeat...

We live in NY and wont be down at WDW until Feb. Can I order the PAP online or thru DVC? I can go to a Disney Store if necessary, but not sure if they sell park tickets anymore.

Hopefully I can do it either online or by calling DVC and will order them today!!
    It can be ordered through MS and they will mail the voucher to you, no problem.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Yay!! I will call them this morning!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, one more question...

Is there a discounted DVC PAP child rate for children under 10?

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the rate is the same for adult or child.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!! Either way, still a great deal!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: