Quantcast Attraction posters book - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a great book.. got mine the other day in the mail.. almost forgot I ordered it
    șOș The Ziemer Family
    Chris, Chrissie, William & Hailey
    1989 Off Grounds (I was only 10]
    2001, 2003, 2005 ASM
    2006 POP
    2008 ASM
    Sept 2010 POR
    Oct 2012 AoA - Food & Wine Festival w/o kids!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know why they are no longer selling these on Amazon? I've found a few that they are selling as "Used" but the prices are ridiculous.

I really wanted a copy for myself and one for my best friend. Is there another place online I can find one?
    *Melissa*

CBR-Aruba-June 1995
    Pop Century-July 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MScholl13 View Post
    ve found a few that they are selling as "Used" but the prices are ridiculous.
    You are not kidding! I clicked the link directly from my order and it shows only as used now. Perhaps it was sold out? Try abebooks - they have it new for less than I paid for it from Amazon. Search for the ISBN 9781423124115
    șOș The Ziemer Family
    Chris, Chrissie, William & Hailey
    1989 Off Grounds (I was only 10]
    2001, 2003, 2005 ASM
    2006 POP
    2008 ASM
    Sept 2010 POR
    Oct 2012 AoA - Food & Wine Festival w/o kids!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MScholl13 View Post
    Anyone know why they are no longer selling these on Amazon? I've found a few that they are selling as "Used" but the prices are ridiculous.

I really wanted a copy for myself and one for my best friend. Is there another place online I can find one?
    Did you try the Disneystore.com? I am not sure if they have it, but worth a try. Otherwise, you can call the Merchandising number and order a couple. Will have to pay retail plus shipping, but if you really want one. BTW, retail on this book is $40, so if that is what you are seeing it being sold for on Amazon, it's not really a bad deal.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Deep Discount had it when I ordered mine from Amazon.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Disney View Post
    You are not kidding! I clicked the link directly from my order and it shows only as used now. Perhaps it was sold out? Try abebooks - they have it new for less than I paid for it from Amazon. Search for the ISBN 9781423124115
    Thanks so much for the tip about abebooks! I went there and they have quite a few for much cheaper than I originally saw on Amazon. I'm not sure what happened with them being sold new on Amazon. The first couple days after they were released, there was a message on the link for the book on Amazon, saying something about the book wouldn't be sold new, as they were having an issue with product, pricing or shipping, but I haven't seen that since then and no other explanation was made.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    Did you try the Disneystore.com? I am not sure if they have it, but worth a try. Otherwise, you can call the Merchandising number and order a couple. Will have to pay retail plus shipping, but if you really want one. BTW, retail on this book is $40, so if that is what you are seeing it being sold for on Amazon, it's not really a bad deal.
    I did try Disneystore.com and couldn't find them on there. I would have been fine with paying retail for the book, but the cheapest they had it for sale on Amazon is $55 and ranges all the way up past $200. No idea why.
    *Melissa*

CBR-Aruba-June 1995
    Pop Century-July 2004

Post Thanks / Like

$200??? Geez, maybe I should sell mine "used" on Amazon. That would pay for my ticket for my next trip!
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, thank you, thank you for mentioning abebooks. I went to order this book on barnes and noble for a really good price and it said that it wouldn't be delivered until the end of October. Checked ebay, they said it would be delayed.

Then I came here and saw abebooks. At the time it said 6 available. So I bought one there for a really REALLY good price. Then I get an email stating it wouldn't be delivered until October 29th. I thought, "What is this book soldout everywhere." They explained that abebooks does that...pushes the delivery date out way in the future.

Checked my order and it's shipped. I'm so excited.

Checked abebooks again for this book. They are down to 3. So if you want the book for a great price, go to abebooks as soon as you can. They're going fast.

Thanks again for the tip!
    '96 Hilton Head
    '98 Caribbean Beach
    '99 Hilton Head
    '01 Port Orleans French Quarters
    '03 Animal Kingdom
    '04 Pop Century
    '04 Hilton Head
    '06 Pop Century
    '08 All Star Music
    '10 Pop Century
    '12 Hilton Head
    '13 Pop Century
    '14 Art of Animation
    '14 Pop Century
    '15 Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered mine from Barnes & Noble. Yes, the shipping date is not until Oct. 24, but the price was right -- $26.89 including tax. I'd write that I can't wait to see it, but I guess I can.
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, here's the link for it on the Disney Parks Blog, with pics of some of the pages:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...-disney-parks/
    Many visits over 35+ years!
    DVC member since 2004 (SSR)

Stayed at: Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Dolphin, PO Riverside, AS Sports, AS Movies, Saratoga, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Disneyland Hotel, and Grand Californian.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: