Quantcast Recent WL Club Level reviews?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Recent WL Club Level reviews?

Hi there! I'm wondering if I can get any recent feedback on stays Club Level at WL? I've had the pleasure of staying CL at GF, BC, and CR in the past. How does WL CL measure up?

Also, I just booked last week, for an upcoming stay 11/9-11/13. Does an anyone have the IPO contact info? Thanks in advance!
    Jen :)

CR-1981
    offsite-1985
    Marriott Grande Vista 2002
    WL 2004
    Poly 2005
    CR Atrium Club 2006
    Poly 2007
    Beach Club CL, Grand Floridian 2008
    Beach Club CL 2009
    GF Royal Palm Club CL 2010
    WL CL 2011
    CR Presidential Suite 2012
    BC Club Level 2012
    Poly CL 2015

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We stayed Club Level back in 2008 at WL. First CL stay at a Disney Resort (and last). For us, it was a waste of money. Unless you're going to spend a lot of time at the resort and eat meals there (good luck with that) it's kind of underwhelming. At night, they had one hot appetizer dish and usually a pretty good dessert. Other than that, throughout the day they had goldfish, gummy bears, cookies, water, soda, and maybe a few other things. I don't know about your family, but my family doesn't eat $100 worth of gummy bears and goldfish per night.
    Offsite - 2x
    AS Sports
    AS Music
    AS Movies - 9x
    Pop Century - 3x
    Caribbean Beach Resort
    Riverside
    Old Key West
    Wilderness Lodge - 7x
    Polynesian - 4x
    Grand Floridian - 2x
    Beach Club
    Yacht Club
    Boardwalk
    Wilderness Lodge - January 2014
    Boardwalk - July 2014

Post Thanks / Like

The biggest difference you'll notice is the food. There is less of a selection/variety at WL. It's sort of "Club Level Lite", compared to the other deluxe resorts. Also, there isn't an actual lounge. The seating is in the hallway overlooking the lobby on the 7th floor. You have to be aware that there are rooms right off the hallway and so you can't be all loud and boisterous if you are out there.

We stayed CL a LONG time ago, on our honeymoon. I thought it was very nice. It was our first experience with CL, and we've since tried it at a few other resorts in WDW and Disneyland.

If you are mostly staying CL for the personalized attention from the staff, assistance with reservations, and you consider the food a bonus, I think you'll be mostly pleased with your choice.

It's not the Grand Floridian, but it is nice in its own right.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

We have stayed a number of time at WLCL. The most recent was over this past Columbus Day weekend. For us it is great. We love the convenience of the lounge. For breakfast we feel there is plenty - cereal, fruit, mini bagels and danish. If you are used to eggs every morning you will be disappointed. For dinner, there was two hot dishes, veggies and blue cheese dressing, cheese and crackers, bread and hummus or pesto spread. There was also pb and j for the kids. There is also dessert every night - some type of cobbler, cookies and brownies.

If you are looking to get your moneys worth in food, you will not be satisfied. If you want convenience of the lounge and special attention, then try it. We love it and would not stay anywhere else.
    9/72 - Poly
    9/89,2/92, 5/97 - CBR
    4/01 - Honeymoon CBR
    4/02,8/02 - CBR
    8/04- CBR - DDs 1st trip
    8/05 - Back to Poly!
    8/06 -1st time Poly GVC - DHs 40th
    8/07 - Poly LVC!!!
    8/08, 7/09,7/10, 10/11, 7/12, 7/13, 7/14- WL CL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the info

I am staying there this Thursday. Looking forward to seeing what it is all about.
    JANE

```````````````````````````````````````
    Last trip Oct 27-31-HALLOWEEN trip, Wilderness Lodge Club level
    Next trip ?

Post Thanks / Like

Just booked the club level for my quick May weekend stay... This will be the first time on the concierge level at WL, but will compare it to Grand Floridian and The Beach Club once I get back...
    Ali's Mom
    Senior Imagineer

Post Thanks / Like

WE can not say enough about the WIlderness lodge Club Level! For breakfast you'll have your choice of muffins, pastries, cereal, bagels and the like. The fruit selection is amazing. During the day, snacks are put out (this is where the gold fish and gummies come in) and also includes trail mix, more fruit, cookies and such. During the dinner hours, there will be a few hot appetizers and a few cold, veggies, PB&J and more plus beer, wine. Later in the evening, there will be some type of amazing cobbler for dessert as well as other choices for the little ones. All the food was delicious! All day long water, soda and the most fabulous coffee machine are all available. When we stayed CL our son was 15 and a eating machine! One of the highlight of his trip was to have a selection of food available to him whenever he wished (he is a reasonable teenager).

The beauty of the Wilderness Lodge is its lobby and its grounds. How fitting it is to have the seating of the CL lounge overlooking both. Tables are thoughtfully scattered throughout half of the 7th floor balcony area where no rooms are otherwise located. We had the option of sitting at a table overlooking the lobby, looking out the floor to ceiling windows at the landscaping/pool/bay lake or both! Thank you WL for not having all this stuck in one enclosed room.

The morning faire was always enough to start our day. Ample snacks were available in the afternoon. Appetizers were enough for us to make a meal out of more than once and we loved to return from our day at the parks for dessert before ending our day at the pool. It is
    money well spent and the money we saved on food in the parks can not be compared.

May/1999....CBR - Jamaica
    May/1995....CBR - Martinique
    May/1998....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2002...Wilderness Lodge
    June/2005...Wilderness Lodge
    Aug/2007....Wilderness Lodge
    June/2010...Wilderness Lodge CL
    July/2013 ...Wilderness Lodge CL Celebrating Our 25th Anniv.!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: