Quantcast Tickets Can Now Be Purchased at Resorts

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tickets Can Now Be Purchased at Resorts

You can now get your theme park tickets at concierge at your resort... You can trade in your voucher for your AP or tickets at the concierge desk of your hotel... You cannot renew your passes there however...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

As far as I know, you could always get theme park tickets at the resorts. The only pass you couldn't get was an AP and you're correct ... you can now get those at the resorts. Not just at concierge, though. You can get them at the check-in desk, as well.

I did it at AKL back in May.
    Ian șOș
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! ș0ș

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

As of July 2011 we were not able to renew AP at the resorts, you could only buy new ones. We asked many different resorts and at the parks also.
    First trip May 1996 and many since
    DVC Owner BWV
    Next trips 2015 : March SSR, May-AKLV& Poly Oct- BWV & Dec- BCV

Post Thanks / Like

Question: Is that including water parks? Would it be risky to wait until I'm in our resort to purchase water park tickets? They don't ever sell out do they? Also, Value resorts do have a concierge in the lobby, don't they?
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darthmacho View Post
    Question: Is that including water parks? Would it be risky to wait until I'm in our resort to purchase water park tickets? They don't ever sell out do they? Also, Value resorts do have a concierge in the lobby, don't they?
    We had no problems buying water park tickets at our resort on the last trip (in May). We bought them the day of. And, yes, there's a concierge counter in the lobby at the value resorts. At least, there's one at ASMu.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    As far as I know, you could always get theme park tickets at the resorts. The only pass you couldn't get was an AP and you're correct ... you can now get those at the resorts. Not just at concierge, though. You can get them at the check-in desk, as well.

I did it at AKL back in May.
    Yes, I should have clarified that... Your AP can be purchased now at the concierge... Thanks for correcting that!!!

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

We have the AP vouchers that we need to activate, can we do this as well ?? We are staying at the Boardwalk.

Also, can we buy the TIW card at the hotel ??
    Thanks
    Disney Villas 1986/CR 1988/Dolphin 1992/POR-GF 1996/WL 1997/CBR 1999/WL 2001/BC 2003/POFQ-HHR 2004/BWV-VWL 2005/POLY 2006/ AKL 2006/YC 2007/Wonder-BCV 2008/WL-BLT 2009/POLY 2010/BWV-Dream 2011/CSR 2012/ YC 2013/YC 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySue View Post
    We have the AP vouchers that we need to activate, can we do this as well ?? We are staying at the Boardwalk.

Also, can we buy the TIW card at the hotel ??
    Thanks
    You can cash in your vouchers now at the resort concierge...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    You can cash in your vouchers now at the resort concierge...
    Just to clarify...Are those vouchers for both new APs and renewal APs? We just renewed our APs and will be getting the vouchers in the mail (hopefully) soon. We'll be staying at CSR in October and will turn in our renewal vouchers at the start of that trip. Can we turn in the vouchers at CSR since they are for an AP renewal, or will we still need to go to one of the theme parks or DTD?
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

West Chester, PA (formerly Philadelphia, PA)
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if TIW membership cards are also available at the resorts, or do we still go to guest services at one of the parks?

Thanks.
    Sylvia șOș

80+ WDW visits . . .

1976-88 - I Drive /
    1989-??? - CBR; DL; SoG; CSR; CR; POP; ASMu; WL; FQ

Upcoming:
    30 Apr - 14 May 19 PO French Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    Just to clarify...Are those vouchers for both new APs and renewal APs? We just renewed our APs and will be getting the vouchers in the mail (hopefully) soon. We'll be staying at CSR in October and will turn in our renewal vouchers at the start of that trip. Can we turn in the vouchers at CSR since they are for an AP renewal, or will we still need to go to one of the theme parks or DTD?
    Best bet is to call and find out... I read elsewhere you cannot renew the passes there.. Now, whether that means you cannot cash in a renewal voucher or if that means you cannot walk up and just renew verbally, I don't know... Sorry..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Does anyone know if TIW membership cards are also available at the resorts, or do we still go to guest services at one of the parks?

Thanks.
    Here now staying at WL and I had to go to guest services for my TIW card.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

West Chester, PA (formerly Philadelphia, PA)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    Here now staying at WL and I had to go to guest services for my TIW card.
    Thanks for the info. I thought I might still have to go to guest services at one of the parks, but it didn't hurt to ask. Have fun at WL.
    Sylvia șOș

80+ WDW visits . . .

1976-88 - I Drive /
    1989-??? - CBR; DL; SoG; CSR; CR; POP; ASMu; WL; FQ

Upcoming:
    30 Apr - 14 May 19 PO French Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Yay! It has always been so inconvenient to have to go to a park or Downtown Disnet to exchange my AP voucher. Thanks for the update!
    "Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time...and for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers. We now have the ability and the responsibility to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us, to create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth."

Post Thanks / Like

you can get AP at resorts (I got mine at POP), but when I tried to upgrade it a day later to Premum, I was told that I had to do that at Guest Services.
    COUNTLESS times as a kid
    92, 93, 95, 97, 98, 00, 03 (Honeymoon), 06 off site
    94 CB
    9/07 ASM
    2/08, 9/08,11/08, 5/09, 9/09, 8/10, 8/11 Pop
    7/09 SSR
    1/10, 7/10 BWV
    11/10, 5/12 AKLV
    1/12, 8/12, 2/13, 6/13 OKW

upcoming trips
    12/13 AKLV

DVC owner at AKLV and SSR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darthmacho View Post
    I don't think waiting until you are at the resort to purchase water park tickets will be a problem, as I don't think they ever sell out of water park tickets. That said, the water parks do have a much smaller capacity than the theme parks, so I suggest that you go to the water park at opening to make sure you get in before it reaches capacity. This is especially true in the summer months when the water parks are extremely popular. I've never experienced it myself, but I've heard of situations where they will turn people away at the water parks due to capacity limitations. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny what I'm saying, but it's my understanding that it has happened.
    I'm a dad! My daughter, Eisley, was born on December 17, 2010.

Regular WDW visitor since 1981

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpecJoe Magic View Post
    I don't think waiting until you are at the resort to purchase water park tickets will be a problem, as I don't think they ever sell out of water park tickets. That said, the water parks do have a much smaller capacity than the theme parks, so I suggest that you go to the water park at opening to make sure you get in before it reaches capacity. This is especially true in the summer months when the water parks are extremely popular. I've never experienced it myself, but I've heard of situations where they will turn people away at the water parks due to capacity limitations. Maybe someone else can confirm or deny what I'm saying, but it's my understanding that it has happened.
    June 2007 DW and I were turned away at the POR bus stop 90 minutes after park opening. We were thankful the bus driver told us they were closed, turned around and drove to gooney golf.
    Disney Dream May 2019, WDW Dec 2019

18 Oct ASMv
    16 (APs) Jan POR, Feb CSR, April ASMv, June BC, Oct Pop & Cabins, Dec ASMv & AKL & Pop, Jan '17 POFQ (10k!)
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    10 (APs) June CR, Oct AKL&Pop, Dec Pop
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: