Quantcast 400th post!!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: 400th post!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 400th post!!

ok you can always tell when I am planning a trip to WDW because I am all over these boards. I want new details new tricks and learn what I can do down there that I have never done before. So, I know there are things to do that are off the beaten path, can anyone offer some suggestions. This trip is for our 10th anniversary and we also went to WDW for the first time on our Honeymoon...so far we are planning to take the Segway tour at Epcot...what else can we do?
    Countless Disneyland trips
    May 2000 Honeymoon 1st DW Trip
    April 2001 AS Music
    May 2003 Off-site
    December 2003 AS Movies
    July 2004 Disneyland
    December 2005 AS Movies
    September 2007 Pop
    March 2009 Pop
    Christmas 2010 Movies
    June 2011 off-site
    Christmas 2012 Caribbean Beach

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysEars View Post
    ok you can always tell when I am planning a trip to WDW because I am all over these boards. I want new details new tricks and learn what I can do down there that I have never done before. So, I know there are things to do that are off the beaten path, can anyone offer some suggestions. This trip is for our 10th anniversary and we also went to WDW for the first time on our Honeymoon...so far we are planning to take the Segway tour at Epcot...what else can we do?
    I like simply walking around some of the places like the Boardwalk that we often do not visit because we are constantly in the parks.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Post Thanks / Like

We watch the MK fireworks from different locations. Behind the castle, over by Splash mountain on the bridge, etc. We go to a fireworks show every night we are there so if something is a disappointment that is ok.

Post Thanks / Like

My DW and I are planning our 10th anniversary now for Aug of next year. I would recommend having a few nice quiet dinners at one of the signature restuarants like Artist Point and having a massage and facial at a spa.

Have a great time!
    K. White

The magic is within all of us!

WDW Off Site 1978, 1981, 1986, 2005, 2006
    Disneyland- 1980, 1984, 1987
    WL- 6/2008
    Coronado Springs- 6/2009
    PO- Riverside- 6/2010
    AS Music- Solo, 40th Birthday March 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know your budget, but you can book the Grand 1 Yacht or the speed boat for two and watch the fireworks. The Grand 1 I believe is $300/Hr (if I am wrong, someone will correct me). I am sure the other boat is much cheaper because your actually driving the boat instead of a captain and its not a Yacht.

You can have dinner or a lunch cruise on the boat. I think this is very romantic even during the day. However, my ultimate trip would be a dinner at night during the fireworks. I believe it can accommodate up to 8 people if you have others that are celebrating with you. Enjoy!
    8/96"Poly"
    8/98 "Off Site"
    12/2002 "OKW"
    7/03-8/03 "AKL"
    12/03-1/04 "ASMU" "ASMO" "WL"
    6/04 "AKL"
    8/04 "AKL"

3/06 "BWI"
    8/06-9/06 "BCV"
    12/07 "AKL"
    8/2010 "AKL"

Post Thanks / Like

After numerous visits, we were finally able to do the Keys tour this past Oct. (DD finally turned 16). And although most everyone in our group probably thought it was a little too long (5 hrs), I found it extremely fascinating. I am one who enjoys learning how WDW work. Going behind the scenes and in the utilidors was like looking behind the curtain of the greatest show on Earth. And I learned things about Disney even I never knew. Not to mention lunch @ Columbia Harbor House was outstanding. If you don't mind alot of walking, I would recommend it. (tip: the early tours get you into the parks before opening and the photo opps are great!)
    74 offsite
    76 poly
    77 pol
    80 poly
    81 golf resort
    83 poly
    84 cr
    87 golf resort
    89 CBR
    98 CBR
    01 CBR
    03 WL
    04 WL
    05 WL
    2006 WL 2010 WL

Post Thanks / Like

Wait till you hit 1000.
    First trip August 1975

Honeymoon trip Sept-Oct 2010

șoș It all started with a Mouse.

Your trip is what you want it to be and it will turn out just how you want it.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: