Quantcast Suggestions for a goody bag for plane?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Suggestions for a goody bag for plane?

My BFF and her DH leave for WDW on Monday, and after she has had a really rough 2 weeks, I wanted to pack her a little goody bag of things for the plane trip or to use at WDW. Nothing too expensive as I have already bought her a little duffel to put everything in. Any suggestions would be great!!

And if this isn't posted in the right place, sorry!
    Next trip...
    1/16~AKL/AS Mo

Past trips...
    10/2015~Long Overdue Honeymoon @ the Disneyland Hotel! 1st visit to DL!!
    11/14~AS Mu
    3/14~Off Site
    11/13~AS Sp
    8/11~POR
    2/11~AS Mo
    4/09~Pop
    8/07-9/07~AS Sp
    GOT ENGAGED BY CASTLE!!
    12/06-1/07~AS Mo/AS Sp
    05/05~AS Mu
    08/00~Off Site

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

* Some snacks for the plane (only items that will clear security)
    * A book about Disney World (preferably paperback)
    * An waterproof single use camera (might be fun in a waterpark)
    * A card with a special message from you
    * A few Disney pins
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

How nice!

How about some snacks (like a six-pack of Oreos, or granola bars, or trail mix, or whatever she might like). A small bottle of hand sanitizer or wet wipes. A packet of Shout wipes or a Tide pen (we always use those, every trip!). A small travel journal and a pen. A "gift certificate" that you'll go by and check their house during their trip. Maybe download some maps or schedules of events that will help them get excited and prepare for hitting the parks? A list of outside-the-parks activities that they might not know about? A Hidden Mickey or scavenger hunt for them?
    12/99-All-Star Sports * 5/01-POR * 4/02-AKL * 5/03-DL * 5/04-POFQ * 2/05-POR * 5/05-offsite * 10/05-WL * 12/05-DL * 2/06-offsite * 12/06-POP * 4/07-Coronado Springs * 10/07-WL * 4/08-POFQ * 5/10-POFQ * 7/12-DL * 2/14-DL * 6/15-YC

Next Trip ???

Post Thanks / Like

I used to do this for my DD from day one of our vacations. I would pack anything from; small size coloring books, crayons, activity pads and even some of course her favorite snacks. This was when she was younger.

Then after a while she moved up to nintendo games and music for her mp3 player and an mp3 player from her cd player. And a camera.

Now she brings books and music only. But even on this last trip I bought her a miniature version of the game; Hungry Hungry Hippos. She loved it. And she is now 12.

Have fun
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

Just got finished putting my kids travel bags together. I put colors and coloring books, leapster and games, reading books, snacks, mp3 player, sunglasses, a disney world vacation passport (that I made) and a scavenger hunt book (that I made) in their bags. We are driving so the passport book has all the states we are driving through and they get a special stamp for each state. I also included all the countries in Epcot so they can use it there too. The scavenger hunt book is 5 pages and its a travel game. I printed out ten pictures on a page of things like red van, 1-10 road sign, lisence plate that starts with x. etc that kind of thing. Hope this helps!

I also hit up the target $1 aisle and found some monsters inc sticker games and some incredibles books and pens!
    Last edited by crltkcagle; 04-29-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: forgot to mention~
    Kelly
    WDW TRIPS:
    1985 off site
    ; 1998 off site ;Sept 07 ASM;
    May 09 POR
    ; May 10 POR; Sept 11POR; May 12 POR
    May 13 POR

Post Thanks / Like

There are really fun audio guides available on cd or for download on Lou Mongello's website. (Can I mention that here? I apologize if I can't.) Those would be awesome to listen to on the plane.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: