Quantcast 2 different hotels?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Red face 2 different hotels?

Hello, Hello I am planning a trip to DLR and SoCo for June and was stuck on a few key issues.... 1. is it really worth it to book through the Disneyland Official site?
    and 2. we had an idea that we might stay in 2 different hotels while we are there one nice and one not so nice to save a little money. Is this a crazy idea or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

ps we will be there for a week

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

to INTERCOT!

It's not a bad idea considering the price of the hotels during mid/high season. There are several good neighbor properties located right across the street from the main entrance to the park and you can check out the Resort Guide here on INTERCOT to find out some more info. There are several favorites for the members here on the site and you can search old threads for lots of hints. My only true hint would be stay at the DLR Hotel last -- the hotels right around the resort are nice but they aren't the same level as the Disney properties and its always better to upgrade at the end then to downgrade from a nice property to a more budget conscious choice!

Also, Disney Travel direct really has no better prices or options than anyone else -- I suggest trying out our partner Magical Journeys -- they take the hassel out of booking and will do all the work for you, and then they keep an eye on your booking and make sure no better deals come along before you leave!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Terrisue over at Magical Journeys has booked both WDW and DL for me and we get the absolute best prices
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

If you are a Costco member you may want to check out their site. The are running a buy 3 night get 2 free special for members.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: