Quantcast What's in a standard room at Disneyland Hotel?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's in a standard room at Disneyland Hotel?

My family is in the early planning stages of a trip to Disneyland, and we're trying to decide on which hotel to stay in. We know for sure that we want to stay in one of the 3 Disney hotels, and are leaning toward the Disneyland Hotel.

Does anyone know if a standard room at the Disneyland Hotel (or Paradise Pier, for that matter) has a daybed that folds down into a twin bed? I've seen some reports that there is a daybed, and some reports that there's only 2 queen beds or 1 king bed. I've also seen that you can get roll-away beds.

Thanks in advance for your help! This will be our first trip to Disneyland, and I still have a lot to learn and figure out about it!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi There,
    As a DVC member have you looked at the Villas at Grand California Hotel?
    I personally loved it. Was very roomy for myself, DH and DD. I have never stayed at the DL Hotel, so I cant give you a comparison.
    Good Luck planning
    Adina
    DVC Since 2007 - AKL, BLT, VGC
    WDW Feb 2010 -BLT
    Poly - Feb 2007
    All Star Sports - Aug 2005
    DL Prem AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robnadina View Post
    Hi There,
    As a DVC member have you looked at the Villas at Grand California Hotel?
    I personally loved it. Was very roomy for myself, DH and DD. I have never stayed at the DL Hotel, so I cant give you a comparison.
    Good Luck planning
    Yeah, we're definitely considering that as an option. But we're looking at the other DL hotels, too, because we've heard it's pretty hard to get into GCH villas unless it's your home resort. We're also leaning towards paying OOP for the DL trip and saving our points for our yearly WDW trip!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!

Post Thanks / Like

At the DLH you can get a room with either a King and a daybed or a 2 queens and a daybed, just ask for the specific room type -- same at the PPH. The GC has rooms with a daybed but they are only available in non-park view and those rooms can't be guaranteed.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    At the DLH you can get a room with either a King and a daybed or a 2 queens and a daybed, just ask for the specific room type -- same at the PPH. The GC has rooms with a daybed but they are only available in non-park view and those rooms can't be guaranteed.
    Great! That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks so much!

I'm sure I'll be back with lots more questions! I'm super excited about visiting DL. I've been there once, but I was pretty little and don't remember a whole lot, so I'm really looking forward to it!
    Laura

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    Great! That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks so much!

I'm sure I'll be back with lots more questions! I'm super excited about visiting DL. I've been there once, but I was pretty little and don't remember a whole lot, so I'm really looking forward to it!
    BTW ... make sure and ask if you can get a newly decorated room with a daybed ... they are SO cute!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    BTW ... make sure and ask if you can get a newly decorated room with a daybed ... they are SO cute!
    Oooh, I will! Thanks for the tip! Those rooms look really cool!
    Laura

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: