Quantcast Anyone going first two weeks of December?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone going first two weeks of December?

Well the next two week are the weeks i'm thinking about for next year. Just wondering if anyone is there can you report back as to crowd levels. Wait times, and weather. What deals are typically offered now. We usually go for free dining in September and LOVE it. I really want to see the Christmas decorations, but don't want to face big crowds.
    Any input will be appreciated!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

As this is the end of the Thanksgiving weekend, you can figure that crowds are in the process of diminishing as those celebrating are returning home. The next couple of weeks should feature low to manageable crowds.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

We're going Dec. 6 - 14. The crowds will be lighter, but it's not like it was when we started going in 1998 at Christmas time. Christmas at Disney has become more and more popular.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

i was there last year, dec 8-15. crowds were manageable, but the more popular rides could have more of a wait. the weather was nice, warm during the day, cool and night. during the day i would wear shorts and a tee shirt, but at night i would have to put on jeans, a sweatshirt and a scarf. as compared to september, the crowds are significantly more, but still not very bad, overall it's a really great time to go!
    Disney World
    May 1995 - Off Site
    January 1998 - Off Site
    January 2001 - Off Site
    July 2001 - Off Site
    August - September 2005 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    September 2006 - Pop Century
    December 2008 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    New Year's 2010 - POP
    May 2010 - Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

I'll do some live reports next week...but it's always been our experience that early Dec has gotten more popular over the years compared to our 1st few Christmas trips in early Dec but still way more manageable then any other time of the year. My parents got an email pin code for free dining & room discount so my wife's parents, my parents, little sis and my other sister & her family and our own are going with the majority of them having not been in 8 years and the weather is looking perfect for the 1st 1/2 of next week. Myself I'm fine at night still in shorts just throwing on a light jacket but being from Iowa we start breaking out the shorts once it hits 50 and considering we are leaving freezing temps it feels much warmer....though we have had 1 trip where it was colder in FL than back here in Iowa.
    5/97-offsite 2/99-AS Sports 12/99-AS Movies 12/01-AS Sports 4/03-Disneyland 12/04-Port Orleans Riverside 5/05-Beach Club 12/06-AS Movies 10 yr anniversary 12/09-AS Movies-1st trip for our Princess 11/13-Port Orleans Riverside 9/14-AS Music - Night of Joy 2/16 - Caribbean Beach - senior trip

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: