Quantcast First Time to take only a Carry-On. Questions about TSA Permitted items

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question First Time to take only a Carry-On. Questions about TSA Permitted items

As my title states this will be the first trip that I have taken my luggage on board. This is only a 4 day trip for DD and Myself so I see no reason in the extra expense of checking our luggage. Which brings me to an issue I have never had to worry... TSA permitted items.

We will be using all the toiletries that are supplied at the resort to lessen the amount of items in our bag. We will have our tooth paste, as far as a ligquid or gel that will be it. However, my questions are about other items.

I use a powder make up.. will this be allowed?

I would like to bring coffee... will this be allowed?

I can not specifically find these two items on the TSA website. Has anyone expirience any of these items at the check point? What is the final word on these items being carried on?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If you are referring to coffee that you will be making in the room (ground/instant), it is allowed. I'm pretty sure face power is not a problem either. The ban is more geared toward liquid and gels.
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

The restrictions are on liquids, gels and aeosols. So if you have any hairspray, moose, (the haircare product not the animal ) deoderant these will have to be in containers under 3 ounces, and all will have to be put in a single quart size zip lock bag and placed in a bin by themselves, not left in your bag. Also the toothpaste will have to be under 3 ounces as well, but I think those little travel ones are only 1.5 ounces so you should be fine. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Powder make up is allowed. I carry it on each trip. Just throw some trial size neccesities in a clear zip top bag and you should be fine. Coffee should be fine too!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

You can get more information on what is and is not allowed from the TSA website.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: