Quantcast Drinks included in DDP

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Drinks included in DDP

What drinks are included with the counter service/table service? I don't drink pop-only water, coffee and alcohol
    Since I want to get the most for my $ I don't want to waste the "drink" that is included with my meals. It's me, my DH my Mom and 4 kids. Does choco milk/white milk come with the kids plan? My 5 yo does not drink pop either and my 3 yo prefers pop over milk....soooo if I get 2 milks for the kids I can save one of the milks for my 5 yo for later in the day or the next morning for brkfast and give my 3 yo the pop??

Whaddya think?

I know I am probably overanalyzing-but isn't that what all Disney freaks do?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

A non-alcoholic beverage (includes coffee & tea) is included with each QS and TS meal purchased with dining plan credit or you can use a snack credit to purchase a drink. I'm pretty sure that milk & choc milk are included, especially on the kids menu, as long as the venue has it in stock (not so sure about the QS places as my son & I both get soda with our meals). I do beleive that most places also serve iced tea, punch, lemonade, and other non-carbonated drinks so that may be something you'd prefer over the pop.

As far as saving a milk from a meal? Even if it's in a small container, I wouldn't want to lug it around in the Florida heat to drink later. Now if you're heading right back to your room and have a refrigerator, that's a slightly different story.

Post Thanks / Like

You can get milk or chocolate milk at every Disney restaurant I've ever been to, and I've been to many, many. You could certainly take the extra bottle with you from a counter service, but at most of the table service restaurants it will be served in a cup with lid rather than a bottle. You could take it with you when you go I guess, but you'd have to carry it, rather than tossing it in a backpack or cooler. You could also get bottled water for your choice, and then keep that for later if you want.
    Rebecca
    mom of Jenna (Cindewella) & Lucy (Sleepingbooty)

Next visit: September 2010, Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Just athought. If you plan on taking the milk and it is in a cup you could always take an empty water bottle to pour it into. Just have a gel pack or small icepack.
    Pally

Past Trips

Pop- Dec 2015
    Portofino Bay-(Club)Universal Dec, 2015
    Pop - Oct 2012
    Pop- Aug/Sept 2009
    Wilderness Lodge - Dec. 2006
    Portofino Bay-(Club)-Universal- Dec 2006
    Sheraton Vistana Villages- May 2003
    Sheraton Vistana Villages- April 2002
    Off-site-May 1989-

Post Thanks / Like

sometimes a fru fru drink is included....but ask first.
    we went to the coral reef and my friend ordered one of those blue rasberry, umbrella stuck in an orange drink....and it was included in the meal...then we went to San Angel Inn, and he assumed it was included...he ordered it, and had a $5 charge on his bill....
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: