Quantcast Live from the world report - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like I'm there right along with you! Keep the reports coming!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, my pet peeve is people who don't know how to walk in line. I had a person behind me on RNRC who not only banged me and my bag the ENTIRE time, but had to kick the back of my feet as well. I guess they have never been in public before. Anyway, we walked on ST, then hiked across the park for the B&B show. It was nice and relaxing, but yet again this group of three people decided that the 18" space between me and the next person could fit them. They came in so quick and rudely I figured they were part of the guys group next to me. But soon enough I figured out they just decided they would rather have my seat instead of finding another one. Now it's time for FP rnrc.

Sorry about the spelling, my phone has automatic spell check/changer and I type this between rides so I font have too much time to check.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jray21 View Post
    Here's my plug for the day: Bring back the Beaver Tails in Canada!!!!
    Tell Disney, as far as I know it is not Canada. We ask every visit. Luckily for us, we can get a Beaver Tail anytime we want one.
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

So the rest on the night was just a blur. There were virtually no lines all night, except toy story of course,and we didn't have much downtime. One question, do they do the western bandit on TGMR anymore? I'm always here in the slow season so there is usually only one vehicle and it is always the gangster. We finished off the night with three rides on TOT. We were the last elevator of the night so we got an extended ride. We had about twice as many drops and it was really cool! Then it was off to AKL to pack. We finished at about midnight, and set our alarms for 7 am.

This morning we did our final packing and checked our bags, and got our boarding passes. This is one of the best benefits of statingvon property. Luckily it was empty so we took off to Epcot and got here 20 minutes before opening. They are just about to drop the rope so I will be back later.

Post Thanks / Like

It's really empty so we decided to let the morning rush die down before going on Soarin. We rode TT twice, it was walk in and one time we had the vehicle to ourselves. I wish they had the photo pass option on all the camera rides. I also wish they would make everything in the ore-show work again, and have the car crash onto the wall in front of you.

Next was an empty MS, and then off to Soarin. It worked put well, and we walked straight up to the final boarding area. Afterwards we ate breakfast, this time I got two drinks, and then rode imagintion. Now were walking around the countries for another breakfast/lunch. They forgot to mention that while the countries are open, the carts with shopping and food are not. Oh well, we'll just wait.

Post Thanks / Like

How lucky that you're seeing such low crowds! Unfortunately, it sounds like your trip is winding down?!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

After a little bit the tangerine cafe in Morroco opened and we got the lamb and chicken platter. It was the best CS meal we've had all trip. I hate lamb when it's gamey, but this was not at all. For dessert you got baklava instead of chocolate cake or carrot cake so it was really nice. And at $20 for one CS meal it was a great use of dining plan points. Afterwards, we decided to take the boat to the begining of world showcase because walking would take too long. Well, the boat took just as long. So instead of MS TT and SE, we canned TT because we already rode it twice. Now that they have seperate orange and green for MS I wish they would crank orange up a bit! SE was good, but I still think the ride seems unfinished. They need scenes throught the whole ride, and put the final movie in the exit play area. After we ran to use our last credit and wasted it on chicken nuggets. Oh well. Then it was off to Hertz and MCO. I was so happy to walk past the long line for the American Airlines counter. So far so good. About to board the plane, I will do a re-cap and follow up tomorrow. Goodbye Orlando!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you made the most of your last day!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Awww! Its over! This last day sounds wonderful!! Walking right onto Soarin'. Can't beat that! Thanks for all of your live reports, they were great!!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for the great trip reports! I am so excited that there isn't too many people down there now. We arrive there on the 21st and I was concerned about crowds due to the promo. We go every Jan and its been great, so now I'm really excited! Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Sounds like a wonderful time!
    I am glad you are enjoying yourselves.
    Great report!
    "Im a storyteller. Of all the things I've ever done, I'd like to be remembered as a storyteller." Walt Disney

The mighty Roman Empire bridged 3 continents with a vast system of roads. The fastest information highways the world had ever known.
    East, West, North and South, all roads led to Rome

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: