Quantcast JPL's Festive Holiday Fun Day 2 Part 1

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default JPL's Festive Holiday Fun Day 2 Part 1

December 12th
    Part 1
    Animal Kingdom

I arrived at Animal Kingdom about 5 after 9 and headed back towards Asia and grabbed a Fast Pass for Everest along the way. I stopped to look at the Gibbons for a while before heading on for a walk through the Maharajah Jungle Trek. I took my time looking at the animals but was getting hungry so I stopped for a Double Capaccino and an oh so healthy chocolate croisant. I headed over to The Pangani Forest Trail and possibly to catch a ride on the Safari but the line was laready long so after walking the trail I decided to skip the safari. It was laready a few minutes passed 10 and I had to get over to the Theater in the Wild for the Intercot Surf n Turf Meet. For some reason I thought the first Nemo showing was at 11 but it was at 11:30 So I hung around the area outside of the Theater waiting for people and the I ran into Brad(brad192). We talked for a while about how our trips were going and what had done so far. Soon we were joined by Linda(lindque). We waited a while longer ot see if anyone else would show up and headed inside the theater for a showing of Finding Nemo the Musical. As soon as we were seated I got a text message from Mikki asking where I was. I told her we were inside of Nemo and she said to get back to her after we were done. The show was great as usal and we all had a great time. We had pretty good seat in the first few rows of the second level which gave a good vantage point of the show. After show we met up with Mikki, Andrew and Figaro over at Chester and Hester's. Our planw as to head to Flame Tree for lunch after the show and Mikki and Andrew decided to joinus until they saw the lines and opted for something else. The 3 of us got our food in a relatively short time considering how long the line looked and we headed back for a seat near the water. We talked over some great food and avoided some the hungry wildlife looking for a handout. We had to fight off a duck and Ibis(I wonder what happned to the really brave squirrel that I ran into in June). After lucnh we made our first mistake of the day we decide to go see CaptianJessicaSparrow at Rafiki's Planet Watch.

Up Next Trapped at Rafiki's Planet watch.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG!! I was there @ that time, 12/8 - 12/18. Was this a meet for any1? I wish I wld have known.
    God bless,
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like

The meet was open to all it was actually posted in the Meets Forum.
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Lotsa Fun Anyway

Hey Jeff, it was great to meet with you & Linda for the small, but oh so important meet at Nemo. Lunch with you guys was wonderful. Remember that huge bird that arrived about halfway thru our meal? He/She was very cool, but I was a bit concerned that it was going to grab my entire tray & fly away! LOL. I won't spoil your next post about RPW, but that was a big pain, wasn't it?

Happy New Year!
    First trip, Christmas 1971.
    Last Trip, Oct. 2017 - ICOT20!
    Next Trip: Planning...Always Planning

Post Thanks / Like

I was glad we managed to hook up in the end as I hadn't originally planned on being at AK that day. I think it was that loud band that struck up even more than the lines that put us off but I'm glad you had a good lunch Nice to meet Brad and Linda too!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the Report!
    șoș David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP
    05-PO / CR
    07-PO / CR
    08-ASMu
    09-AKL
    10-CR, CS & PP DL
    11-NB DLP & SSR
    12-BLT & BLT
    13-GC DL & BLT
    15-Aulani & BLT
    16-ASMu & GC DL
    17-BWI, THV, CSR, BLT
    18-BLT, OKW, OKW, CBR, GF & BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jeff,
    For some reason, I never looke there and that wld be reason I didn't see it. Also just got new computer a wk or 2 b4 we left for WDW. Sounds like u all had a good time. Sorry I missed it. Who knows, perhaps another time. Happy New Year to you and yours!!
    God bless,
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like

I think I already know how your trip to Rafiki's Planet Watch turned out! It certainly will make me cautious about when I decide to get on that train!

Sounds like it was a nice lunch at Flame Tree!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    After lucnh we made our first mistake of the day we decide to go see CaptianJessicaSparrow at Rafiki's Planet Watch.

Meeting Jessica is anything but a mistake, so I assume something went wrong!
    Kristen and Ben
    Next - 8/7-15 @ OKW w/Kakn7294 & Taylor & Joline; 12/16 Disney Wonder&12/19 SSR; July '10 @ VWL w/Kakn7294 - Nursing School Graduation Party ; Aug '11 Disney Dream; F&WF '11
    DVC Owners @ SSR & AKV & BLT

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: