Quantcast Photopass Resort Portraits

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Photopass Resort Portraits

Photopass is now offering family portrait sessions at several WDW resorts. My family had one done at the Grand Floridian, and the pictures were awesome. Our photographer took us to 4 different places, and spent about 25 minutes with us. She was really great posing our kids. Our favorite location was the beach. Best of all, the session is free if you buy the Photopass CD containing your theme park photos. The phone number for reservations is 407-934-4004.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know what resorts have this offered?
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

Grand Floridian, Saratoga Springs and Polynesian right now. Our photographer told me the they are opening at the Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge later this summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info! We purchased the photopass CD on our last trip and it was great. Well worth the money. I'm planning on doing it again so it's nice to know they are doing these sessions. I'll have to schedule one. Sounds like fun.

How far in advance can you make reservations?
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach
    1/07 Marriott - family trip

9/06 Coronado Springs

09/03 Coronado Springs - Honeymoon
    10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club
    12/91 Offsite - High School Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Wow very cool! I'm going to have schedule one as well! Thanks for the heads up!
    '94-DVC OKW * '94-'96 OKW * '97 OKW, BWV * '98 OKW, DI * '99 OKW, FW * '00 OKW, VB * '01 OKW,Y&BC,BWV * '02 SSR * '03-'05 OKW*2006 BWV,AKL*'07 OKW * '08 AKV, SSR * '10 BLT * '11 BLT Next: 03/13 WL

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if this perk applies to you if you pre purchase the cd from home before going to the World ??

Home of the World Champion White Sox and World Champion Chicago Blackhawks X's 2!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I knew about this, I'll use it next year when I go back to the Poly though.
    '79 Ft Wilderness Campgrounds/CR
    '81 off property
    '86 CR
    '87 CR
    '89 Disney Inn
    '96 DL
    '97 WL
    '98 CS
    '07 WLV
    '08 Poly Princess Suite
    '09 Poly Princess Suite
    '10 May CR Hospitally Suite kiddos surprise trip!
    '11 May YC Club Level
    '14 Oct CS Executive Level

Post Thanks / Like

If you pre prepurchase the CD from home for $99, they charge you $25 for the portrait session.

Post Thanks / Like

So I guess they get their $124 for the CD either way then.

Can you do more than one portrait session?

Is there somewhere online that you can read more information about this?
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach

9/06 Coronado Springs

10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'm having a "senior" moment here, so someone set me straight please!!
    If I pre purchase the cd for 99.00 I will be charged 25.00 for the photography session- got that part- but if I don't pre purchase how will they know I am planning on buying the cd from home later and not charge the 25.00 at the session??
    I want to add the borders and stuff to our pix after I get home and not have to spend park time doing the editing!!
    Maybe they give a coupon code or something for the 25.00 session fee

southern Indiana - 16 hours away from paradise
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been trying to find out things about this service and from what I have read from varies websites, this is how the pricing works:
    If you pre-purchase the CD from home: then the CD is $99 and the private session sitting fee is $25.
    If you purchase th CD when you have your private session done: then the CD is $125 and the sitting fee is waived.
    If you purchase the CD after the trip: then the CD is $124 and the sitting fee for the private session is $50.
    If you don't want the CD: then the private session sitting fee is $50, and you order the pictures through PhotoPass at the regular pricing per picture.

All of your private session picture are put on a PhotoPass card for viewing and ordering at home.
    In my opinion, if you have the money for the CD that is the best way to go. If you pre-pay for the CD, you get the best price and you can get a refund if you don't like the pictures when you see them. Can't go wrong with that!

Another note about the sessions, they only book sessions one month in advance.
    °0° Lori °0°
    '13--Pop and BCV
    '12--Pop and OKW
    '11--POR and AKV/BLT
    '10--POR
    '09--Pop and BCV -- Our first trip "home"
    '08--Pop and Poly-1st P&PP
    '07--Pop Century - 1st MNSSHP
    '07--ASMu--First family trip
    Many, many trips as a child with my parents

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Disney Fan View Post
    Photopass is now offering family portrait sessions at several WDW resorts. My family had one done at the Grand Floridian, and the pictures were awesome. Our photographer took us to 4 different places, and spent about 25 minutes with us. She was really great posing our kids. Our favorite location was the beach. Best of all, the session is free if you buy the Photopass CD containing your theme park photos. The phone number for reservations is 407-934-4004.
    About how many pictures do they take? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to do this as a surprise for my DH.

Quote Originally Posted by ldc12377 View Post
    I've been trying to find out things about this service and from what I have read from varies websites, this is how the pricing works:
    If you pre-purchase the CD from home: then the CD is $99 and the private session sitting fee is $25.
    If you purchase th CD when you have your private session done: then the CD is $125 and the sitting fee is waived.
    If you purchase the CD after the trip: then the CD is $124 and the sitting fee for the private session is $50.
    If you don't want the CD: then the private session sitting fee is $50, and you order the pictures through PhotoPass at the regular pricing per picture.

All of your private session picture are put on a PhotoPass card for viewing and ordering at home.
    In my opinion, if you have the money for the CD that is the best way to go. If you pre-pay for the CD, you get the best price and you can get a refund if you don't like the pictures when you see them. Can't go wrong with that!

Another note about the sessions, they only book sessions one month in advance.
    Thanks for all the info. I tried to locate it online. I even went to the photopass page but couldn't find anything about the sessions.
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach

9/06 Coronado Springs

10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club

Post Thanks / Like

The photographer took 45 photos at our session.

Post Thanks / Like

On the night of the mvmcp dont you get the photo cd half price? so how would the private setting work then?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by peterbiltchic2000 View Post
    On the night of the mvmcp dont you get the photo cd half price? so how would the private setting work then?
    I believe the offer was for 40% off of photo prints from that night, not off the CD.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to be staying at one of the resorts that the sessions are offered at or can you just meet the photographer at the site??
    John (aka HndrdPrcnt)

DL CM 1987 - 1994
    CM WDW Trips 87,89,90,92
    CBR 1994
    Beach Club 1998
    All Stars 2000
    POP Sept 25-Oct 2 2006

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HndrdPrcnt View Post
    Do you have to be staying at one of the resorts that the sessions are offered at or can you just meet the photographer at the site??
    Hey you stole my question! I was wondering the same thing!

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Anyone??
    John (aka HndrdPrcnt)

DL CM 1987 - 1994
    CM WDW Trips 87,89,90,92
    CBR 1994
    Beach Club 1998
    All Stars 2000
    POP Sept 25-Oct 2 2006

southern Indiana - 16 hours away from paradise
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HndrdPrcnt View Post
    No, you don't have to be a guest at the resort. I don't think you even have to be a guest at any WDW resort. If you aren't a WDW resort guest, you can't pre-purchase the CD so I don't think you could get the same discounts as a resort guest. My friend had called and asked this question because her brother is planning a trip and will be staying off-site. She is going to surprise them with this photo session and paying for it!!! What a nice surprise that would be!!! She was told on the phone that anyone get book the sessions but the sessions are only available at certain resorts. Hope that answered your question.
    °0° Lori °0°
    '13--Pop and BCV
    '12--Pop and OKW
    '11--POR and AKV/BLT
    '10--POR
    '09--Pop and BCV -- Our first trip "home"
    '08--Pop and Poly-1st P&PP
    '07--Pop Century - 1st MNSSHP
    '07--ASMu--First family trip
    Many, many trips as a child with my parents

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone done one of these anywhere else other than Grand Floridian? I'm trying to decide which resort to schedule when I call. Thanks!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: