Quantcast Resort Portraits

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Resort Portraits

Does anyone know if they are still doing the resort portraits for $25 if you pre-purchase the photo pass CD? We did this last summer but had a morning appointment and very few of the outside pics turned out well because of the sun being in our eyes. I wanted to try again this summer.

Also, does anyone know how soon you can pre-purchase the CD. Can I purchase it now for a June trip?

Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

So far as I know they are still doing the resort portraits. I'm not sure how far in advance you can do the pre-purchase. You can always try going to the web site to see if there any limitations listed.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

They are still doing resort portraits, but the price has gone up. I pre-ordered the CD and then later found out about the resort portraits so I booked them separately paying $99.00 for the photo pass CD and $50.00 for the resort portraits- normally $150.00 if booked together. When we showed up for our session a couple of weeks ago the photo pass CM mentioned that we were lucky to have gotten in on the $50.00 price because they had recently raised the cost to $75.00 for the resort session- total of $175.00.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Post Thanks / Like

wow that has really soared up in price
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Post Thanks / Like

I would be really upset to have spent $75 on what we received last year. I know I will NOT spend that on it for this year. I'm pretty sure that I'm not willing to spend $50 for it either. $75 seems crazy for a 30 minute session to me. Hard to believe there are that many out there willing to pay that.

Guess I'll just keep hoping and checking to see if they drop the price back down.

Disney Doll...how did your session turn out?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: