Quantcast Getting to know you....Disney style! - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I don't remember

Fave Disney character: Goofy

Fave Disney movie: Toy Story 2

Disney character you most identify with: I'm not sure

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 6 months- WDW's Magic Kingdom because it was the only park open in Florida at the time.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? I've been to both. Disneyland is charming, but I definitely like Disney World better overall.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, TTA, Mission: Space, Spaceship Earth, American Adventure, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Toy Story Mania, Expedition Everest, Kilamanjaro Safaris, Festival of the Lion King (yeah, that's a lot, but it's hard to narrow it down to only a few)

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, Country Bear Jamboree, Ellen's Energy Adventure

Rides you could do without: Stitch's Great Escape, Tomorrowland Speedway, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Imagination Institute (all of it), Dino-Rama (entire area)

Fave snack at Disney: Dole whip float

Fave TS: Boma- Flavors of Africa
    Least fave TS: Planet Hollywood

Fave DIsney resort: Contemporary

Fave Disney memory: There are so many! I can't choose one that stands out above all of the others.
    I'm a dad! My daughter, Eisley, was born on December 17, 2010.

Regular WDW visitor since 1981

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 6 or 7 - Snow White

Fave Disney character: Tigger

Fave Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast

Disney character you most identify with: Identify with? Tigger

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 28 WDW

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disneyworld

Fave rides? Splash Mountain. The great Movie Ride

Rides that need to be upgraded: Space Mountain

Rides you could do without: that drew carey thing

Fave snack at Disney: dole whip

Fave TS: Mamma Melroses

Least fave TS: Sci-Fi

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge

Fave Disney memory: The first year I went when EEyore snuck up on my sister just to give her a hug
    Dragongirlx (AkA Ruth)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

2004 - offsite
    2006 - Dolphin
    2007- WL
    2008 - Poly
    2009 - WL
    2010 - GF
    2012 - WL
    2013 - WL
    2014 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 3, Little Mermaid (first movie I saw in the theaters)
    Fave Disney character: Belle
    Fave Disney movie: Beauty & the Beast and Little Mermaid
    Disney character you most identify with: Belle and Chip (of Chip and Dale)
    How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? WDW in August of 1994...so it was right before my 8th b-day.
    Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW
    Fave rides? POTC, BTMRR, HM, Peter Pan, Philharmagic, EE, TT, Soarin', Maelstrom, COP, GMR, ToT, RnR, Muppets 3D
    Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, Speedway,
    Rides you could do without: American Idol
    Fave snack at Disney: Caramel Corn, ICEEs
    Fave TS: Sci-Fi Dine In
    Least fave TS: Akersaus
    Fave DIsney resort: The Contempory or Pop Century
    Fave Disney memory: Wishes

Amanda

Next Visit:
    August 16-23, 2014: CBR

Virginia Tech
    HOKIES

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Not sure. Most likely it was something I saw on the Disney channel. I have vague memories of the Apple Dumplin Gang, Pete's Dragon, and Bed Knobs and Broomsticks.
    Fave Disney character: Mulan
    Fave Disney movie: So hard to chose! Toy Story, Mulan, Peter Pan, & Lion King
    Disney character you most identify with: Mulan- strong, confident , non conformist.
    How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? WDW in1983. I was 4.
    Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW (never been to DL)
    Fave rides? POTC, HM, Peter Pan, EE, ToT, RnR, SplaSh Mt., IASW.
    Rides that need to be upgraded: Speedway
    Rides you could do without: American Idol
    Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip!
    Fave TS: Ohana
    Least fave TS: Coral Reef
    Fave DIsney resort: Tough call. Of the ones I've stayed at CBR, but I would love to try Wilderness Lodge or the Polynesian one day.
    Fave Disney memory: Lots of good ones! Taking my nieces for their first and probably only trip to the world.
    Michelle

Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Don't remember

Fave Disney character: Piglet & Dopey

Fave Disney movie: Aladdin & Little Mermaid

Disney character you most identify with: Piglet - quiet & shy

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 22 - WDW. Unfortunately did not have a good time - didn't care for the people I was with. Went to DL in 2000 w/ DH and had a BLAST!

Fave rides? Don't really have a favorite

Rides that need to be upgraded: Don't know

Rides you could do without: ?

Fave snack at Disney: Haven't been enough times to have a favorite

Fave TS: What is TS?

Least fave TS: ?

Fave DIsney resort: I've only been to one so far, Pop Century

Fave Disney memory: Finally getting to "meet" Piglet & Dopey. Yep - got my picture taken w/ both!!!
    So many ideas, so little time. I need a part-time job to support my craft habit.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I love threads like this!

First Disney Movie: The little town I grew up in had an old drive-in theater. I remember hanging over the front seat and watching "The Parent Trap." (And yes, I'm definitely "dating" myself with that answer!)

Favorite Disney Character: Female is Tinkerbell, Male is Tigger.

Favorite Disney Movie: If I have to be nailed down to one, I'll pick "Toy Story 2."

Character I most identify with: Mary Poppins, actually--I love how she keeps the kids in line, but at the same time encourages them to stretch their imaginations and try new things. I try to do this with my own children.

First Disney park and at what age: My first visit was in 1977 when I was 12. The only park we visited was the Magic Kingdom.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? World!!

Favorite Rides? For thrills, it's a tossup between Expedition Everest and the Tower of Terror. For fun, it's Splash Mountain.

Ride Upgrades? Tomorrowland Speedway. Maybe it's because I'm not a car person, but I think something different and better could be done with that entire area.

Rides I could do without: I like looking at Dumbo, but I don't ride it. I don't quite understand the appeal of waiting 90 minutes for a 90-second ride.

Favorite snack: Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter!!

Favorite TS: Garden Grille character lunch until they discontinued it. I still love the restaurant, though.

Least favorite TS: San Angel Inn--love the atmosphere, but don't like the food.

Favorite Disney Resort: Wilderness Lodge! I could explore that lobby area all day!

Favorite Disney memory: When DDs were 4 and 6 and they took part in the little "Beauty and the Beast" storytime/play just outside of Cindy's Castle. Little one was "Chip," big one was "Mrs. Potts."
    1992...off site
    1996...Dixie Landings
    1997...off site
    2000...Dixie Landings
    2002...Wilderness Lodge
    2004...POR
    2004...POFQ
    2005...15th anniversary!
    2007...October trip with the DD's!
    2008.. October trip! Woooohoooo!!
    2010...April trip! DD's are marching in the MK!

War Eagle!

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I was young...I think it was Beauty and the Beast...Maybe Peter Pan

Fave Disney character: Chip n Dale! and Mickey!

Fave Disney movie: Hard choice since I love movies, but maybe Beauty and the Beast or Peter Pan

Disney character you most identify with: Dale

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? Quite young... maybe 3-4...possibly younger. I think it was Magic Kingdom.

Disney World or Disneyland? Hands down, Walt Disney World.

Fave rides? TTA, Space Mountain, HM, CoT, Spaceship Earth, Dinosaur

Rides that need to be upgraded: I think they are best left as is

Rides you could do without: I tend to skip Fantasy Land attractions

Fave snack at Disney: Egg Roll! or Hot Dog and Chocolate Chip Cookie at Campfire!

Fave TS: hmmm...hard choice... Artist Point and Yachtsman.

Least fave TS: I don't think I have a least fav...

Fave Disney resort: WL, Y&B, FW, GF

Fave Disney memory: I have many, but my favorite as a guest and not a CM is walking down Main Street USA when I was little on a chilly December morning with the snow fall and the decorations up!
    AJ (A.K.A. Figaro)
    Former Walt Disney World Resort Cast Member

“I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.” - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first

Disney movie and what was it? Pete' Dragon @ Radio City Music Hall in NYC. I was 5.

Fave Disney character: Winnie the Pooh

Fave Disney movie: Ratatouille

Disney character you most identify with: Piglet

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 7 when we first went to Walt Disney World way back in 1978.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? I've only been to Disney World.

Fave rides? Space Mountain

Rides that need to be upgraded: Sounds Dangerous

Rides you could do without: Sounds Dangerous

Fave snack at Disney: Almond covered sweet pretzels @ the Norweigian bakery.

Fave TS: Boma for dinner & Crystal Palace for Breakfast

Least fave TS: I haven't had any horrible dining experiences at WDW to date.

Fave DIsney resort: POR Alligator Bayou

Fave Disney memory: Recognizing the Castle the first time we saw it in person, instead of just seeing it on TV during the Wonderful World of Disney.
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Little Kid...that's all I remember and it was Snow White at the Fox theatre in Atlanta!

Fave Disney character: It's a tie...between Snow White and Cinderella.

Fave Disney movie: Classics....Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella! But I love Enchanted because it just brings in all the best of all three!

Disney character you most identify with: presently....."Sleepy"...because that is what I would like to be doing!

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 15 Disney World- Magic Kingdom....the only WDW park in existence at the time!

Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW since I have never been to DL.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror.

Rides that need to be upgraded: I would love to see Star Tours upgraded...I think it could be so much more now!

Rides you could do without: Kali River Rapids since I have never ridden this ride...I always take a shower before leaving the hotel.

Fave snack at Disney: Turkey legs and Dole whips

Fave TS: Rose and Crown

Least fave TS: I am at WDW....how can this exist?

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge.

Fave Disney memory:too many to name just one!
    Disney Dream'n
    ~Bev

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney

First Trip 1977 Fort Wilderness Campground
    Many trips in between!

Typical Disney Home- Wilderness Lodge - OUR NEW HOME AT WDW!!!
    Last Trip Feb 2010 Princess Half Polynesian

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? 6-Herbie the Love Bug!

Fave Disney character: TINKERBELL

Fave Disney movie: Sleeping Beauty, Beauty & the Beast, the Little Mermaid and Cinderella

Disney character you most identify with: presently Tinkerbell because I am moody!

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 7 Magic Kingdom

Disneyworld or Disneyland? DisneyWorld!
    Fave rides? Peter Pan, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours

Rides you could do without: Tea Cups - my aunt had a aneusysm on it and I never wanted to go back

Fave snack at Disney: Turkey legs, Handwich sandwiches and Hot Dog Egg Rolls
    Fave TS: Le Cellier

Least fave TS: San Angel Inn

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge and Contemporary

Fave Disney memory: Being on Main Street on Christmas Morning waving to my parents back home on TV(when they used to broadcast LIVE). Being at HS when Jim Henson was there for the Muppets/Disney collab....seeing Olympiads from the games of '96...See the spectacle of Lights on Residential St for the 1st time
    If you can dream it, you can do it ...Horizons
    **Been there, done that at Disney!!!**
    Next Trip:
    Post Mother's Day trip May 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Disney movie and what was it?
    Either Snow White or Cinderella, I can't recall which. I was about 5.

Fave Disney character: Mickey, Minnie, & Tink

Fave Disney movie: Toy Story

Disney character you most identify with: Tink. Temper, temper.

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 12. We went the first summer Epcot was open. Did MK first, though.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Never been to DL (shhhh!), but I couldn't live w/o Epcot so I'll have to go w/WDW.

Fave rides? Splash, HM, POTC, & Soarin'.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Stitch & Figment.

Rides you could do without: Stitch, Figment, Swiss Family Treehouse

Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip!

Fave TS: 'Ohana

Least fave TS: Boma. It was so bland and not representative of African food in my experience. Ick. Or maybe LTT with its boxed stuffing.

Fave DIsney resort: Poly!

Fave Disney memory: My kids seeing the castle for the first time. Oldest DD's 5th birthday at CRT meeting the princesses for the first time. Priceless!
    ~~Julie~~

Natazu Guest

What a neat thread.

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? : 5 Robin Hood
    Fave Disney character: Tink
    Fave Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast
    Disney character you most identify with: Tigger
    How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? 6 Magic Kingdom
    Fave rides? RnRc, M:S
    Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours
    Rides you could do without: IASW
    Fave snack at Disney: Cream Cheese Pretzels
    Fave TS: California Grill, Citricos, Flying Fish
    Least fave TS: Cracker Barrel (some of you will get it)
    Fave DIsney resort: Poly, soon to be Bay Lake Tower
    Fave Disney memory: getting to ride up front in the Monorail when I was little. Also, watching John sing “Livin’ on a Prayer” into his beer at Jellyrolls.

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? not sure of age but Cinderella was the first movie I can remember seeing
    Fave Disney character: Cinderella
    Fave Disney movie: Ratatouille, Cinderella, Lady and The Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, and The Incredibles.
    Disney character you most identify with: Ariel
    How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? Magic Kingdom (only park there!) and 6 y.o.
    Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Mr. Toad's WIld Ride, Tomorrowland Raceway, Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story Mania, original Imagination, Great Movie Ride, Muppet Vision 3D
    Rides that need to be upgraded: Peter pan
    Rides you could do without: Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
    Fave snack at Disney: Rice Crispy treats and cappuccino float at Sleepy Hollow
    Fave TS: Le Cellier, Mama Melrose's, Cape May Cafe, Nine Dragons, San Angel Inn
    Least fave TS: Planet Hollywood
    Fave DIsney resort: Polynesian
    Fave Disney memory: Watching the fire works as the ferry pulled away from MK on my first trip which my grandfather was holding me.
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Post Thanks / Like

Disney movie and what was it? Peter Pan, four or five years. I wanted to fly and spent many years trying to perfect my technique.

Fave Disney character: Tigger

Fave Disney movie: Cinderella

Disney character you most identify with: Ariel--awkward, fish out of water, trying to communicate.

How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? WDW, at age twelve.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disney World.

Fave rides? Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mt., Tower of Terror, Test Track, Dinosaur.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours.

Rides you could do without: Primeval Whirl, Stitch's "Great" Escape, Snow White's Adventures, Speedway

Fave snack at Disney: Dole Whip.

Fave TS: California Grill.

Least fave TS: Coral Reef.

Fave DIsney resort: Grand Floridian.

Fave Disney memory: Walking down an empty Main Street for the first time with my children.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it?
    I was probably 6 or 7 and it was Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier. I got my coon skin hat & faux buckskin jacket that year for Christmas.

Fave Disney character: Mickey

Fave Disney movie: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Disney character you most identify with: Pinnochio, in search of youth part two.

How old were you when you first went to a Disney park and which one was it? I was 22 when we first went to Walt Disney World for Christmas back in 1971.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Walt Disney World of course.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Expedition Everest & Mission Space

Rides that need to be upgraded: Stitch's "Great" Escape, Sounds Dangerous

Rides you could do without: Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, Speedway

Fave snack at Disney: Cloudberry Horn & Viking Coffee.

Least fave TS: Not very impressed with Nine Dragons since it's refurbishment.

Fave DIsney resort: Port Orleans French Quarter. Bay LakeTower might become a contender!

Fave Disney memory: Walking around Epcot after it's official opening with my dad. It was his only visit to WDW, I only wish we could have had the time to do it again.
    Bill
    It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.

AKL, Jambo, September 18 to October 2, 2012

Post Thanks / Like

First Disney Movie: Snow White in the theater when it was re-released when I was a kid...probably about five.

Favorite Disney Character: I have two, Chip and Dale.

Favorite Disney Movie: Beauty and the Beast.

Character I most identify with: Mickey Mouse from the old days. In the original cartoons, Mickey was always getting in WAY over his head, then figuring out what to do...that's me all the time!

First Disney park and at what age: Walt Disney World in 1992 when I was 13. Our first stop was the Magic Kingdom.

Disneyworld or Disneyland? Man, this is a really, really hard one! Until last year, I would have definitely said WDW but after my first trip to Disneyland last January it's not that easy...just walking down Walt's original Main Street and being in the Fire Station was almost like a religious experience for me! I'm going to go with WDW only because I was a CM for so long!

Favorite Rides? Expedition Everest, ToT, and GMR.

Ride Upgrades? Stitch, without a doubt, needs to be replaced. That attraction was one and done for me.

Rides I could do without: Any of the rotating in a circle rides like Dumbo or Aladdin's Magic Carpet. I do understand that when I have kids and take them to WDW, I will be waiting all day for these things...man, if they could only take them out now!

Favorite snack: Pretzels from Germany! I don't know why, they are just much better from that pretzel stand!

Favorite TS: I absolutely love the Biergarten in Germany at Epcot. I love German food, beer, and people embarassing themselves, so this is always a great time for me!

Least favorite TS: Rainforest Cafe. The food is just average and overpriced, in my opinion of course.

Favorite Disney Resort: The Polynesian is my favorite. Every time I walk into the lobby I feel like I am back in Hawaii! The one we stay at the most often is Port Orleans Riverside, though. Great theming and you've gotta love Bob Jackson!

Favorite Disney memory: My wife and I were in line for Peter Pan at the MK in October and there was a little girl dressed in a Snow White outfit. Out of nowhere one of the Disney bands came up next to the queue and started playing for her, and she entertained the whole line by dancing around exactly like Snow White for a few minutes. Her parents got it all on tape, it was awesome!
    -Phil-

"The future is no place to place your better days."--Dave Matthews
    "Be fair, alright, everyone wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride."--Mallrats

"The Philadelphia Phillies are 2008 World Champions of Baseball!"

Post Thanks / Like

Bambi and it was at a drive-in when I was 4.

Fave Disney character: Stitch

Fave Disney movie: Lilo and Stitch

Disney character you most identify with: Stitch - serious character identification

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? I was actually 16, had just moved out of parents house and it was WDW baby!

Disneyworld or Disneyland? For now I will say easily WDW but we will see what lots and lots of $$ will to do change the California destination.

Fave rides? Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Test Track, Peter Pan, Snow White, Living with the Land (yes really!) Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story Mania.

Rides that need to be upgraded: Journey Into Your Imagination (back to original), Stitch's "Great" Escape (back to original), Enchanted Tiki Room (back to original) Rio Del Tiempo (back to original).

Rides you could do without: Journey Into Your Imagination, Stitch's "Great" Escape, Backlot Tour, Big Thunder Railroad.

Fave snack at Disney: Browny at Sleepy Hallow and Chocolate Volcano Dessert at California Grill.

Least fave TS: Cinderella's Royal Table

Fave DIsney resort: Wilderness Lodge Villas!

Fave Disney memory: DW and I were alone at the Animation Academy attraction in DHS just before closing. Getting to draw Stitch, one on one with an animator was just amazing. And since it was our honeymoon, she gave us her copy and signed it congrats!. It's now framed on our wall.

D
    It's gonna be the future soon
    I won't always be this way
    When the things that make me weak and strange get engineered away
    -Emil Bleehall - Adventurer of the Year!

Next Stop... MNSSHP Oct. 2011! Oh boy here we go!

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? I honestly can't remember the first movie I ever saw but if I had to guess I'd say The Rescuers and I was about 6 or 7 years old.

Fave Disney character: Cinderella

Fave Disney movie: Cinderella

Disney character you most identify with:
    Cinderella and Belle

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? Less than 1 yr. old - Disney World

Disneyworld or Disneyland? WDW - I haven't made it to DL yet.

Fave rides? Splash Mt., BTMRR, Space Mt., HM, POTC, IASW, COP, Soarin, TT, EE, KS, RNRC

Rides that need to be upgraded: Star Tours, TGMR

Rides you could do without: Star Tours

Fave snack at Disney: Mickey Ice Cream Bar, Dole Whip

Fave TS: LeCellier, Ohana, Boma

Least fave TS: Sci-Fi Dine-in

Fave DIsney resort: Poly

Fave Disney memory: Going to Disney for the first time with my DH and 2 DD's as a family.
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Post Thanks / Like

5 or 6, Fox and the Hound.

Fave Disney character:
    Stitch

Fave Disney movies:
    Lilo and Stitch, Wall-E, Cars, Peter Pan, Incredibles, Emperor's New Groove.

Disney character you most identify with:
    Edna Mode (I love fashion), Tinker Bell (I have attitude at times)

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it?
    15, WDW.

Disney World or Disneyland?
    WDW

Fave rides?
    HM, POTC, Splash Mountain, SGE, ToT.

Rides that need to be upgraded:
    Star Tours, Space Mtn., TGMR

Rides you could do without:
    Autotopia

Fave snack at Disney:
    Big cookies (sold pre-packaged at the parks), F&WF kiosks!!

Fave TS:
    Narcoossee's and V&A

Least fave TS:
    The Wave

Fave Disney resort:
    GRAND FLORIDIAN!!!

Fave Disney memory:
    Seeing my DH turn into a kid the moment we entered the MK on our honeymoon in 1996. It was his first time there, and we've been returning every year since!
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Age you were when you saw your first Disney movie and what was it? Jungle Book, like 3

Fave Disney character:
    Lumpy the Heffalump

Fave Disney movie: I have to choose one? Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Disney character you most identify with: Belle - I'm kinda bookwormy

How old were you when you first when to a Disney park and which one was it? womb, Magic Kingdom

Fave rides? TTA, HM, JC

Rides that need to be upgraded: El gran fiesta (put it back to El Rio del Tiempo!), Great Movie Ride

Rides you could do without: Great Movie Ride, AstroOrbiter

Fave snack at Disney: beignets at POFQ

Fave TS: Hard since I haven't tried everything, but currently Boma

Least fave TS: Planet Hollywood, too chainy.

Fave DIsney resort: Haven't officially stayed there, but love AKL. Favorite I've stayed at is POR.

Fave Disney memory: Watching Wishes on my honeymoon
    DW of lotrfan
    Offsite - '81-'86
    DL - '89, '97, '05
    POFQ - '94, '95
    FW - '96
    POR - '98, '01
    CBR - '08 (Honeymoon)
    AsMo - '09 (Princess 5K & 1st Anniversary)
    DCL - Dec. '11 (30th b-day gift)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: