Quantcast New Discount

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: New Discount

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Discount

I attempted to apply the new 4/7 discount to my already existing package at POP Century for mid-January and was told that there are not any more availbale discounts for that time. However the agent suggested I continue to call and check to see if anything opens up. Has anyone else had this dfficulty. The only place available for the dates we are going are the Wilderness Cabins and I am not interested in switching. Anyone know whether it is likely other slots will open?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I had the same problem. I can't apply the discount on my reservation because there are not any more discount available . I am at Fort Wilderness campground. Anyway...i would love to have the discount of course...but I WILL BE AT WALT DISNEY !!! So...anyway...i am happy !!!
    Fort wilderness april 2009 with the kids and the most wonderfull husband and father...

Post Thanks / Like

We just booked 4 rooms at POP for Jan 11-17 using the new discount and had no problems getting them. We made the reservation three days ago which was November 7. We asked about several different resorts before settling on POP and at that time there was availability at all resorts we asked about.

Post Thanks / Like

This is one reason to use MJ. The discounts are limited for dates. MJ can change your reservations over automatically.
    1 Week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek 06/17/17 - 06/24/17; 1 Week at Orange Lake Resort 06/24/17 - 06/30/17; 1 week at OKW 12/03/17 - 12/10/17

Post Thanks / Like

I just had this problem this morning. They want to transfer me to AS Sports :p

Ooh look 300th post! (such a geek, i know)
    <3 Robin

Prince Charming: It's offical. I've lost my mind. First I'm hijacked by bluebirds and now I'm talking to ...imaginary mice.

King: I do trust you son.... It's the talking mice I'm worried about...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm using MJ and they still didn't have any availability for my dates at the Polynesian or Grand Floridian just a day or so after the deal was announced. It happens. Discounts can go quickly.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I actually solved my own problem and cancelled my reservations with Disney, as I learned that I could get the discount if I booked with Southwest Vacations. I can now have my cake and eat it too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlchap View Post
    I actually solved my own problem and cancelled my reservations with Disney, as I learned that I could get the discount if I booked with Southwest Vacations. I can now have my cake and eat it too!
    How did you get the discount for your dates via Southwest Vacations, if Disney was reporting that it had no rooms available for your dates under the promotion?

Coming up! WL Villas, August 2 - 9 2013

WL Villas Aug 9-16, 2010
    POR Aug 4-11, 2008
    POR Aug 22-29, 2007
    POR May 4-9, 2007
    POR - May 2006
    POFQ - Dec 2005
    POR - May 2005
    POFQ - May 2004
    OKW - May 2003
    AKL - May 2001
    CBR Annually 1995-1997

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how Southwest was able to get me the discount, but I got it. I do however think that large travel companies reserve rooms at places like Disney for their customers to access, so I would suggest to people to check around if they are unable to book through Disney directly.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: