Quantcast Dog Halloween Costumes

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog Halloween Costumes

Hello,
    I hope that I am posting this in the right forum. DW and I would like to find a halloween costume for our little Yorkie, Wrigley. He is the cutest little guy. Our DD, 2.5 yrs old, will be dressed as Minnie and we would like to try to find a Mickey or Pluto costume for him. If you have a source that I could try, please PM me. I know this is a little last minute, but I thought that I would try to find one. Thanks in advance for any assistance that you could give us.
    Kevin
    °o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°°o°
    Kevin
    CSR - Dec 2014
    CSR - Dec 2013
    POP - Oct. 2012
    POP - Dec. 2010
    AKL - Dec. 2008
    BC - Nov. 2004
    Holiday Inn - Oct. 1992 [Honeymoon]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog Costume

I am not sure the exact weight of a Yorkie, but I think that you might be able to get a toddler sized kids costume and "adapt" it for the dog.
    We have a Havanese, that we put a Yankees outfit from "build a bear" on.
    If you can sew, then you could make one and just make a spot for the tail and privates.
    Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, don't have time to check online since I need to get to work, but Disney Store may have a Mickey costume. Just back from the World and looked for my chihuahua. They had full mickey costumes for her (maybe $25). Or, you could just buy ears or sorcer (sp?) hats. If not online, maybe if you called the main Disney shop in Epcot (I know I saw it there last) they might ship one to you. Good luck!
    Nicole

Next up - Shades of Green (Feb 2014) and AK Jambo House ( Sept 2014)
    Stayed at: CB, POP, PO-R, FW Cabins and DL Hotel

Post Thanks / Like

DisneyShopping.com has one on sale for $9.99. It comes in a small for dogs 6 - 12 lbs so it might still be a bit big for a Yorkie, depending on how big he is. If the link is not allowed and it gets removed, search under the Home & Collectibles section, then under Pets. I used to love dressing my dog to match my older DD. They have been Ariel (DD) and Flounder (dog), a horse (DD) and a cowgirl (dog), and Blue (DD), Magenta (niece), and Steve (dog) among others. My pup is too neurotic and old to trick-or-treat anymore so no more costumes for her but she used to love it.
    Kathy ºoº

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: