Quantcast Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

Has anyone use the boutique for their daughter? I was wondering what the cost of this would be. I can't seem to locate any prices when I try to look it up.

What did you think of this?

Was it worth the price?
    Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind...or forgotten. --Lilo

Past Trips:
    June 2001 - Off Property
    April 2009 - POR
    Next trip:
    Dec 5- Dec 12 OFFSITE

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We are doing this in Nov. The two basic plans are around $50. The Castle package, which includes the dress and photo shoot is around $175 or so. If you call 407-WDW-STYLE, they can give you the info about all costs and packages. We are doing the princess style, but they have pop styles too.
    Mickey Mom of 2
    Coming Up: All-Star Sports 11/08
    Coming Up: CSR 3/09
    All-Star Sports 9/07
    Disneyland 10/06
    WDW Dolphin 7/04
    Off - Site 3/98
    Off - Site 6/93
    Off - Site 4/91
    Off - Site 3/83

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

Here is what I found from when we were there last December. Not sure if any of the prices has changed....
    "DISNEY'S SECRET STAR": the Super Star Hannah Montana Makeover -- costs $109.95. The package also includes a wig, T-shirt, headset, makeup kit, guitar purse and a photo shoot with a commemorative photo. (Only available at the Downtown Disney location.)

COOL DUDE: includes Hair Style, Colored Gels/Sparkles, Mickey Face Stencil: $7.50 (no tax on this service)

COACH: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Princess Sash: $49.95 + tax

CROWN: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Nails, Princess Sash: $54.95 + tax

CASTLE: includes Hair Style, Shimmering Makeup, Nails, Princess Sash, Princess Costume and Shoes, Crown, Wand, and Imaging Package, which includes 1 - 6x8 and 4 - 4x6 photos in a beautifully themed photo holder: Price range is $189.95 - $249.95 + tax.

NOTE: Price range is determined by the choices of Princess Costume and Shoes.

Some general rules for all little girls and boys:

-- children must be at least 3 years old.
    -- hair must be freshly clean and brushed out (no tangles)
    -- hair must be free of all styling aids/products like gels, mousse, hair spray, barettes, etc.
    -- fingernails must be clean and free of all nail polish/decals
    -- child must bring their own brush/comb with them for the Fairy Godmother to use
    -- scalp must be free and clear of any "conditions" or irritations for the last 30 days

Hours of operation for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique's Downtown Disney location are 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily (last appointment will be at 5:30 p.m.), seven days a week.The Magic Kingdom salon is open every day 8 a.m.-7 p.m. (Theme park admission is required for the Magic Kingdom location.)

Walk-ins are accepted; however, appointments are strongly encouraged by calling 407-WDW-DINE or WDW-STYLE (939-7895) as far as 180 days in advance.

Kimber
    WDWCP Fall 1990
    1991 Friends Apt
    1993 Sister at Vista Way
    1994-1998 CBR
    2001/2002 ASS; ASMo;Timeshare
    2003 - ASMo
    2005/2006 - Timeshare
    2007 - ASMu
    2009 -- Pop!; POR
    2010 -- Hong Kong Disneyland Hollywood Hotel

Post Thanks / Like

My DD 4 yo chose the the pop princess hairstyle and it saved me from having to do her hair everyday. It stayed in for 5 days which included sleeping all over the bed, swimming in the pool, showers, and 2 waterparks!!!! We did the crown package and added a costume and wand. It is cheaper to bring your own costume and accessories and they don't treat you any different. Don't forget to go for the photo session afterwards, they don't really mention it unless you go for the full package but you are still eligible. If you are getting photopass these shots will be included on your cd. I personally think it was worth every penny!! My DD loved it and got the full salon experience with a fairy godmother who stayed in character the whole time, including telling her all the kingdom gossip!!! It was a treat for me not having to fight with my childs hair every morning and with it off her neck it kept her cooler!!
    Mary Ellen

WDW

Oct1992 OKW
    Sept2007 OKW
    Sept17-23 2008 OKW
    Sept15-22 2009 OKW
    Jan13-17 2010 POP, OKW
    Sept16-25 2010 OKW
    Jan16-19 2011 SSR
    Jan13-19 2013 OKW
    Jan20-26 2014 SSR
    Dec05-16 2014 SSR
    Sept12-18 2015 SSR
    June7-12 2016 OKW
    Upcoming
    Sept8-13 2016 OKW
    Jan2017

Post Thanks / Like

It's expensive but it's worth it for your princess.
    Stan
    11/72 CR 10/73 PR 7/75 PR 7/77 PR 8/79 PR 7/81 PR 7/83 PR 7/85 PR 8/87 Grosvenor 6/89 PR 7/90 CBR 7/92 POR 8/97 POFQ 6/99 POR 9/00 BWV 1/03 OKW 6/03 POR 8/03 BCV 5/05 BWV 5/06 BCV 12/06 SSR 1/07 ASMv 8/08 BCV 1/09 BWV 8/09 PR 1/10 PC 5/11 PC 7/11 AKL&BCV 1/13 OKW 6/13 BCV&AKL 1/15 OKW 7/16 PR

Post Thanks / Like

My DD has done it twice with a 3rd one on the books for December. She absolutely loves it...getting to feel like a real princess. It was super magical for us the first time we did it. We did the one at MK and as we were leaving, Fairy Godmother had just started to do autographs and pictures... it couldn't have been any more perfect!
    Day trips:
    WAAAAAY too many to count...

AKL Mar 7-9 One Year Anniversary!

Post Thanks / Like

WE just returned a week ago, my 5 year old shopped in the royal closet, chose the Ariel Wedding dress, and got shoes, a crown and wand to go with it. She had the hair an d make up and nails done and had the photo shoot. At the same time my almost 4 year old brought her Tink costume, she had just the hair, nails and make up done. Total cost for both was $271. The hair, nails and make up package is $54.95. This is the package my almost 4 year old did. So the other package was about $210. I know it sounds expensive but the pictures and the day itself were priceless. I am sure when they get older that this will be a thing of the past, so it was fun for this trip.
    Carol Ann
    Mom Mom to 2 little China dolls
    Lucy Rae & Mia Lee

CSR - Nov 29th to Dec 5th

POP - Sept 19th to 26th, 2008

OKW - Aug 26th - Sept. 1st, 2007
    P&P Party August 31st, 2007

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter age 6 just had the Gold Hannah Montana package. It cost $129.95. It was definitely worth it and I'm sure we will do it again next year. She has had the basic coach package twice before and it cost around $50. No matter which package you do make sure you go for the photoshoot. The pictures are priceless! Your little one will feel like royalty the whole day!

Crystal

March 97: off property
    April 00: All Star Sports
    May 02: CB
    Nov 02: Port Orleans Riverside
    March 04: Pop Century
    July 05: POR
    Dec 05: POR
    July 06: POR
    Became DVC members
    March 07: Disney Cruise
    Oct 07, Oct 08: Saratoga Springs

Next trip Christmas 2009

Post Thanks / Like

ok i really wanna do the castle package but my thing is are the costumes the same they sell at the disney store i really wanted to get the jasmine one with the point toe shoes

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120400436881

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120410541306

I called today and you cant make a reservation till 90days in advance just like dinning. i asked what jasmine costumes they have apparently i have to just wait to see when i get there. but i don't wanna wait and not get the costume that i like. i like pointed shoes
    any advice??
    WDW-All Star Movie~Aug. 2005
    WDW-All Star Movie~Aug. 2,2009

Post Thanks / Like

We just got back yesterday and we surprised my dd7 and niece,4, with the crown package (hair,make-up,nails). We brought our own dresses. Cost us about $55 and it was worth every penny! The girls LOVED it, and they even got a gift bag with the extra make-up,nail polish,etc and they put blingy disney barrettes in their hair. The day we did this we then had dinner at CRT and it was the most magical day! Best day of our vacation! I say go for it! Your daughter(s) will love it!

Post Thanks / Like

just bought the jasmine outfit on ebay dont wanna risk them not having the one i wanted so yay so excited to suprise my DD with the crown package at the kingdom then breakfast with the princesses
    WDW-All Star Movie~Aug. 2005
    WDW-All Star Movie~Aug. 2,2009

Post Thanks / Like

Default we did last trip

will def do again! Like previously posted, it lasted for DAYS! We did the princess coach one. Even when I needed to take it down, it was VERY easy to redo it. She certainly felt like a princess the whole week we were down there!
    6/97 DL
    6/98 CS
    12/99 HONEYMOON
    4/01 DL
    1/04 ASMo
    12/04 POR
    12/05 ASMu
    12/07 AKL
    1/08 AKL
    11/09 POP

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: