Quantcast The Biggest Loser Families

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Biggest Loser Families

Did anyone watch? I have it on TiVo but haven't gotten chance to check it out yet!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I watched it last night. Whoa, Jillian seems tougher than ever. I was worried about the police officer in yellow on her team. He is in very bad shape and has alot of weight to lose, but he does not complain. He was not feeling good and fell off the treadmill. Jillian is unrelenting. This man was so polite and listened to Jillian, even when she would yell. His doctor told her this man can only exercise 30 minutes a day. She seemed to tone it down a bit, then. His daughter was so sweet and cool how she wanted her dad to be there and she won a great prize for her and her dad.
    This man still had a huge number for weightloss this first week. Bravo to him. I won't say any more because I know you haven't watched it yet. Biggest Loser and Brita are still teamed up. I wonder what they are doing about the water bottle situation. Their water bottle and stores' plastic bottles have the #7 on them that they are talking about on the news. Apparently a chemical in the plastic leaches into your water. I use a camelback water bottle that does not have this. But there is alot of controversy about the plastic bottles with #7 and #1. It is interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, just finished watching it a little bit ago. Looks like it will be a good season. I felt like they totally gave away who was going home, but other than that it was great.
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! I totally forgot about it! Bummer. Can someone post the day/time for the season?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badkitty View Post
    OMG! I totally forgot about it! Bummer. Can someone post the day/time for the season?
    Tuesday nights 7pm. You can Google for your own local times...

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

I watched it. I agree both of them seem a little tougher this year or maybe they are just showing how really hard it is when they start.

I have to say I was amazed that the father on the yellow team wasn't allowed to work out. My goodness he must have some big health issues, but I'm glad they're helping him.
    74 Off Site
    98 Contemporary & DCL inaugural cruise
    99 Dixie Landings
    00 Dixie Landings
    01 POR & DCL
    02 AKL & DCL
    03 VB
    04 DL GC
    05 ASSp, VWL, GF
    06 POFQ, CSR, OKW
    07 ASMo & VWL
    08 Pop VWL
    09 BW, POR, VWL, CSR
    10 WL
    12 VWL, AKL Club
    13 VWL, WL Club

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c&d View Post
    I watched it. I agree both of them seem a little tougher this year or maybe they are just showing how really hard it is when they start.

I have to say I was amazed that the father on the yellow team wasn't allowed to work out. My goodness he must have some big health issues, but I'm glad they're helping him.
    Yep, and how cute is the yellow team daughter? She already has such a lovely face....I bet she is gonna wind up being a knockout. You can tell she is dedicated and wants to help her Dad go far.
    Jen

Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't watched it yet, but was wondering if it's just Jillian and Bob again ? Love them but didn't like the blonde (Kim?).
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momof2boys View Post
    I haven't watched it yet, but was wondering if it's just Jillian and Bob again ? Love them but didn't like the blonde (Kim?).

No sign or mention of Kim that I saw!
    Jen

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was a great show. I feel bad for the father that can only exercise 30 minutes a day ... not really fair to the daughter, you would think tht the show would know before he got there.

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    I thought it was a great show. I feel bad for the father that can only exercise 30 minutes a day ... not really fair to the daughter, you would think tht the show would know before he got there.
    Right. He did well the first week on weight loss, probably because he is eating right...but you'd think the lack of exercise will catch up to him eventually. Of course, if he gets in better shape, maybe he will be able to do more.

I think if I were his trainer (me....a trainer...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Ok) I would be scared to death to push him!!!
    Jen

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone still watching?? After last night, I do not like Heba. At first I didn't care for her, then I started to like her and Ed, but after last night, I back to not liking her.

I'm rooting for Colleen or Amy and Phil(either of them).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLandMomma View Post
    Anyone still watching?? After last night, I do not like Heba. At first I didn't care for her, then I started to like her and Ed, but after last night, I back to not liking her.

I'm rooting for Colleen or Amy and Phil(either of them).
    Heba reminds me of the playground bully. I don't really care for her either, but, that is what makes good reality tv. Viewers like conflict.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Same here...

I liked her til this week too, but that whole teams picking thing seemed sort of mean and not to mention not very smart. I so wanted the black team to win the weigh in
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted black team to win too but I'm glad blue won because Heba, Vicki and Brady would have voted either of the Amys off and I hope they make it a little farther.

Heba's team choices were very mean spirited. in the temptation challenge when someone disagreed with her she start cussing and getting mad.

The "game" part of the competition is what I don't like...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

i also don't like Heba at all!!! when she was picking the teams she should have kept phil and amy together and shellay and amy together... see what happened shellay went home. i didnt care for her but she wasnt obnoxious like some of the others.
    Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Post Thanks / Like

DH and I don't usually like reality TV, but this show is addicting. I wasn't sure what you meant about Heba until I saw the episode this week. Wow. She made a lot of enemies with that stunt.
    BLT Owners as of 11/09!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I liked her till then too but that was just mean. It wasn't smart game play at all like she was trying to say it was. I do hope one of the black team wins.
    ~Beth~
    1st trip Nov. 24, 2006-ASmovies (4nights)
    Nov. 25, 2007-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Sept. 6, 2008-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Nov. 28, 2009 ASMovies (7nights)
    Nov 28, 2015 AOA (7 nights)
    December 10, 2016 AKL/Pop (7nights)
    Nov. 25, 2017 AsMusic (8 Nights)
    Next Trip March 4 AsSports (4 nights)

Post Thanks / Like

Last night the blue team made me so mad. They were talking about Amy P and Phil asking some of the members to save her. They made comments like, She's sleeping with the enemy and She's cheering for the black team. WELL who MADE her sleep with the enemy. It's all their own fault.

I was sorry to see Amy go but I think it will be better for her at home. I hope that she's right in saying that Phil will work even harder now that she's gone.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: