Quantcast Camp Rock merchandise

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camp Rock merchandise

We will be in WDW this August and are just wondering if Camp Rock merchandise is being sold anywhere on property? Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Yes, indeed. :)

My ten year old is the proud owner of a new $24.95 Camp Rock tee purchased at the shop near the front gate of the Studios this week. However, we saw them at MouseGear (Epcot) and the POP gift shop as well.

We saw at least three different tee-shirts, as well as some quite cute purses and backpacks. I remember other "stuff" as well, perhaps stationary/jewelry items? I am not quite sure, since it all sort of merged with the HS Musical stuff in the displays!

My 13 year old wanted a tee, as well, but they seem to be only in kid sizes, at least so far.
    Anastasia

~POP Again in 2010~

Post Thanks / Like

If our local Disney Store is any indication- you should be able to find Camp Rock items without any problem!
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

There was a nice selection at Once Upon A Toy in DTD (and probably easier to find than at WoD). They also had some selection at The EarPort and the Magic of Disney stores at MCO. I found more stuff at OuaT than anything else.

There's a guitar backpack, normal backpacks, shirts, all sorts!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

might not have the same cache, but Target has a bunch of stuff, in the store and online.
    Daytrip 2001
    HI FamilySuites (now Nick Hotel) 2003
    POR - 2005
    WL 2006, 2007

Cabins 2008
    Jan. '10 DS turns 5 - quick trip with Mommy at ASMo
    June '10 Grand Gathering at the Cabins
    Fall '11 POP last minute surprise
    Summer 2012 Beach Club and Cars Art of Animation

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

There is certainly a lot at the Emporium. Some of it I was even interested in getting. Too bad it's all for kids.....

Post Thanks / Like

This is a complaint that I hear from teens alot. My 13 yr old loves, loves, loves the JoBros and the shirts only come in sizes for really little kids. I made this complain at the Hannah / Jonas Brothers concert too. I asked them if they realized that teenagers like them too? I couldn't belive they only had youth size med.
    01/08- Ft Wilderness
    02/07 - PO Riverside
    12/06 - Pop
    10/06 - Pop
    10/05 - Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    03/05 - POP
    04/04 - ASM/Ft. Wilderness Cabins
    12/04 - PO Riverside
    08/02 - Coronado Springs
    08/01 - Boardwalk Villas
    03/99 - Boardwalk Villas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harley-Davidson_Guy View Post
    I couldn't belive they only had youth size med.
    Another place to get Camp Rock, Hannah Montana and other Disney t-shirts, etc. is Disney Shopping online.
    They do have a really great (and extensive) collection of designs and sizes (youth and adult- even up to 5X!).
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harley-Davidson_Guy View Post
    This is a complaint that I hear from teens alot. My 13 yr old loves, loves, loves the JoBros and the shirts only come in sizes for really little kids. I made this complain at the Hannah / Jonas Brothers concert too. I asked them if they realized that teenagers like them too? I couldn't belive they only had youth size med.
    I totally agree! I am 17 and I LOVE the Jonas Brothers (and HM, Miley). I really want Camp Rock stuff in adult sizes..I could fit in kid sizes but I prefer adult. Plus with adult sizes, you get adult style (the kids shirts will be kind of cheesie, but kids love them. I would like a more 'sophisticated' design). If anyone love the JoBros or knows someone who love them, you can shop online at jonasbrothersmerch.com ...they have new stuff all the time and everything they sold at concerts so if you couldn't go, it's nice for the JoBro fan in your house to have a tee!
    Also, Camp Rock stuff: they only have a small selection at Disney Store (some tees, mitchie's boots, bags, etc.). Target has more of a selection with clothes, bags, sheets, clocks, picture frames, wall stickers, and dolls! I know wdw has just released some camp rock merch in the parks (plus they should have the wdw logo on them!)
    I hope this helps!!

oh and ps. for the hannah montana/jobros BOBW concert, the merch from that should have been available for people attending and not attending the concert the day before your show and your arena. I couldn't get tickets so I went to my arena the day before and bought tees for myself and my friend. Little did I know a few hours before the show the next day my friend was able to get tickets! yay!!!
    Dec 27- Best of Both Worlds Tour, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus with Jonas Brothers
    Mar 21- Look Me In The Eyes Tour, Jonas Brothers with Rooney
    Aug 27- Burnin' Up Tour, Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, and BIG ROB!

march 09 SENIOR TRIP

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: