Quantcast Just Questions: Guess We Can't. - Page 52

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1063
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Yes Carol you can come visit me and we can have lunch at Popeyes... dinner at Olive Garden.. we'll shop at Target, Hobby Lobby AND Bath and Body Works! Sound good?

How soon do you want me there?

Ummm.. Ken.. check that fund again.. I believe it's just cookie CRUMBS.. (remember the group of people who are contributing to said fund )
    Has the other Alex been in charge of the college fund? Where is her hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    please don't even mention the "p" word... had enough of them around here screaming at ppl who were trying to save animals after the hurricane.
    I feel the same way. My BIL is one of those "p" people. When I married my DH we couldn't tell him that my SIL's(my side) are farmers. Heaven forbid that he found out that they raise pigs. This guy made his cat be a vegitarian...there is something wrong with that.

Oh, btw, the trip will be booked tonight!!
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my stars Ellen there are at least 4 of ya out there and in 4 different states. So sign up for all 3? Or just the 1 in Orlando?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon all! So no one wanted to know what my SOOOO fun thing was? Well I'm going to tell you anways!

I don't know if anyone listens to the WDW Radio Show podcast but I just did an interview with the host about Bob Jackson's show at the POR. It was so much fun!! He's really a nice guy and so smart about WDW stuff. He writes trivia books, etc, etc. I don't know when it will air but it was so cool! So, I'm like a movie star! No autographs please

Love ya guys, talk to you later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    i'm thinking of a word, can you guess it??

love ya
    kate
    family friendly site.... family friendly site...

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Did everyone have a nice day? I was very busy today and ended up getting stressed out. I hate when things don't work correctly.

Well, time for me to disconnect from work. I need to head to the hospital tomorow for some bloodwork (and yes, it is contributing greatly to my stress level). Just when I thought I had the week off from there.
    Ellen, sorry to hear it was a rough day... sending you a and some for tomorrow that everything goes well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    This guy made his cat be a vegitarian...there is something wrong with that.
    Now, that is just about one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    Afternoon all! So no one wanted to know what my SOOOO fun thing was? Well I'm going to tell you anways!

I don't know if anyone listens to the WDW Radio Show podcast but I just did an interview with the host about Bob Jackson's show at the POR. It was so much fun!! He's really a nice guy and so smart about WDW stuff. He writes trivia books, etc, etc. I don't know when it will air but it was so cool! So, I'm like a movie star! No autographs please
    Wow Sarah, that is so cool!! Now I can say I know somebody else who is famous!! We've got a regular "walk of fame" going on here, between Ken and Ellen and Jenn and now you... did I miss anybody???
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisobel View Post
    somehow i'm guessing there was a "possum" incident with a moving vehicle at some point. am i right?
    For some reason where you find Pogo, you find Possum

i am off to get my massage, anyone want to come along?
    kate
    Me, Me, Me!!! Please take me with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    With all the talk of fish, should we go to Red Lobster for lunch?
    Do you think they will put possum sauce on the fish?

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Do you mean....

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals ??????
    You got it wrong. If PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals then it should be People for the Eating of Tasty Animals. Right?
    Hey, that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one???
    Not our sweet little Pogo?

Gosh, if that were the case, my house would look like Martha Stewart lived here instead of Larry the Cable Guy.

You just made me realize what my house looks like!
    ~Angel~
    Proud DVC owners!
    SSR January 2007
    Bay Lake November 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    You just made me realize what my house looks like!
    I tell ya, it's the creative mind. We live better in chaos. Actually, I had a class on different type of personalities, and creative people need the chaos around them to inspire them. I have Gilles believing this!!!

does anyone want to add a bunch of numbers for me?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

I tell ya, it's the creative mind. We live better in chaos.

does anyone want to add a bunch of numbers for me?
    Sure. 7+5+6=18. 'k?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Sure. 7+5+6=18. 'k?
    Gee thanks, Ken...want to add about 2 dozen more to those? I can count really well!!!

So you don't buy my chaos theory?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

I listen to that Podcast on my iPod. His name in Lou Mongello. I got both of his WDW Trivia books for my last birthday from my friends. That is really neat, Sarah. I'll have to make sure to pay check it out!

Are you friends with Bob Jackson on facebook?

So I could use a little pixie dust today. I had a really super bad migraine today. It started at 9am and didn't start feeling better until after 2pm. I get those auroras and they really freak me out big time. They are worse usually than the headache, with my right hand and right side of my mouth goes numb. It's not fun that's for sure. Plus I had to go back to work today. Some stress some other things as well.

I'm just chilling in the dark at home right now. Have a good night. Talk to you all soon.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    I listen to that Podcast on my iPod. His name in Lou Mongello. I got both of his WDW Trivia books for my last birthday from my friends. That is really neat, Sarah. I'll have to make sure to pay check it out!

Are you friends with Bob Jackson on facebook?

So I could use a little pixie dust today. I had a really super bad migraine today. It started at 9am and didn't start feeling better until after 2pm. I get those auroras and they really freak me out big time. They are worse usually than the headache, with my right hand and right side of my mouth goes numb. It's not fun that's for sure. Plus I had to go back to work today. Some stress some other things as well.

I'm just chilling in the dark at home right now. Have a good night. Talk to you all soon.
    Hang in there Mary I know that migraines can really take it out of you.

Yes, I'm friends with Bob on Facebook, I saw you were too. He's so wonderful, his show is incredibly fun. Have you ever seen it? It was nice to talk to Lou today about him. I don't know when the segment will be on, but keep a listen out for it.

So Mike just got home and we're headed up to my parent's house. They're out of town and we're going to have a PARTY!! WOO HOO. No really, we're just going to go water their plants and make sure everything's in one piece. BOR-RING!! Talk to you all a little later
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, just a quick zoop to let you all that I've been thinking about you all! It's been really crazy around here with the kids having moved in. I plan on sitting down at the computer in the morning and reading everything that has gone on in the last few days. So since I haven't read anything in days I'll send some and to those who need it. Take care all and talk to you soon. Want me to bring cookies when I come back?
    °o° Traci ¨¨*:•

Next up, hopefully, Just me & my Honey Sept. 9-14 ASMu celebrating 30 yrs and my b-day. Thanks Denise from MJ :) for the help so far & answering all my stupid questions.

Countless previous trips

pogo Guest

hey that's mean.... Angel maybe he is the mean one???
    Me the mean one ???? Not me. I'm a good boy !
    wait why do you have the "mean" exclusive"??? You said to avoid the "voodoo" sisters.... that's not mean???
    I didn't think so....... after all, I'm still not sure I'm dealing with one person or two !
    Gosh, if that were the case, my house would look like Martha Stewart lived here instead of Larry the Cable Guy.

Pogo, I didn't read you advocating throwing rocks at someone, did I?
    Oh Ellen.... you made me laugh so much Patti just looked at me with this puzzled look on her face.

I never advocated.... I just said it was fun !
    Oh, btw, the trip will be booked tonight!!

I just did an interview with the host about Bob Jackson's show at the POR. It was so much fun!! He's really a nice guy and so smart about WDW stuff. He writes trivia books, etc, etc. I don't know when it will air but it was so cool! So, I'm like a movie star! No autographs please.
    Sarah.... that is so cool. Let us know when it will be on, OK ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Wow Sarah, that is so cool!! Now I can say I know somebody else who is famous!! We've got a regular "walk of fame" going on here, between Ken and Ellen and Jenn and now you... did I miss anybody???
    How about me ???? I'm a Head Possumator....doesn't that count for anything ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Here we go again... View Post
    Not our sweet little Pogo?
    Aw shucks !
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Sure. 7+5+6=18. 'k?
    Did you do that with your shoes on ??

pogo Guest

I'm sorry for your pain Mary. Would it help if we all came over and took turns massaging your temples and making for you ????
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick zoop to let you all that I've been thinking about you all! It's been really crazy around here with the kids having moved in. I plan on sitting down at the computer in the morning and reading everything that has gone on in the last few days. So since I haven't read anything in days I'll send some and to those who need it. Take care all and talk to you soon. Want me to bring cookies when I come back?
    Hey you...... I missed you. Hurry back !

Post Thanks / Like

I listen to that Podcast on my iPod. His name in Lou Mongello. I got both of his WDW Trivia books for my last birthday from my friends.
    I love his books!! I didn't know he had a podcast... I'd say I'll try to catch it, but I don't know how... how sad is that?? Anyone wanna tell me w/o laughing too hard??

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellybutton View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick zoop to let you all that I've been thinking about you all! It's been really crazy around here with the kids having moved in. I plan on sitting down at the computer in the morning and reading everything that has gone on in the last few days.

Want me to bring cookies when I come back?
    Hi Traci! Good to see you back in these parts! Good luck catching up... these folks have been some crazy posters.

Cookies would be great... what kind are you bringing? I'll supply the milk and/or coffee...

How about me ???? I'm a Head Possumator....doesn't that count for anything ??
    Of course!! Since we're counting, I'd say it counts for 5 + 95....

Anybody else as tired as I am? I think I'm going to go tuck Julia in and call it a night... see you all in the am!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gang, sorry I've been MIA for a bit, life can just get crazy sometimes, you know?
    Has Pogo been behaving?

and for any that need it.

Hey golfers, and Blythe, please let Dan know this if you can:
    The LPGA is in town this week for the Jamie Farr/Owens Corning at Highland Meadows. Well, Lauren was able to play in the Junior Pro-Am on Monday! She and 3 of her teammates were teamed up with Beth Bauer in and 18 hole scrambles. It was incredible! Beth was SO NICE! It was like just being out for a round with your best pal. She talked with the girls, shared tips, helped them to read the greens, it was so much fun. And Lauren sank a 25 foot birdie putt on hole #9, which was the hole that our local cable sports show was taping at! On the show later, we heard the announcers say "best putt I've seen today, no question" and "that's something she'll remember for the rest of her life, sinking a long birdie putt while playing with Beth Bauer". The girls all had a great time and all shot really well, the team finished at 8 under.

Just had to share, proud Daddy and all, you know. Oh, and I had the distinct pleasure of being on Lauren's bag! I hope she continues to let me caddy for her when she turns pro. Haha!

Day 7 of my trip report is up, sorry about the hiatus there too. I've only got 2 more days to go and will get those just as soon as I can.
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hang in there Mary I know that migraines can really take it out of you.

Yes, I'm friends with Bob on Facebook, I saw you were too. He's so wonderful, his show is incredibly fun. Have you ever seen it? It was nice to talk to Lou today about him. I don't know when the segment will be on, but keep a listen out for it.
    Yes, we saw him last September. It was great. He walked over to our table and someone I forgot who either Jamie or Jeanne mentioned my name. Well that did it. He mentioned me a lot in his act. I even went up there for a song or two. He's great! I'd love to see his act again. Too bad we don't have more time in December, we could go over and check him out. I even have a autographed photo of Bob.

That's me in the light blue shirt near Bob.

Here is another even scarier one. Of me not Bob!

And here I'm in ozone land. Probably too many coffee & Bailey's.

I'm sorry for your pain Mary. Would it help if we all came over and took turns massaging your temples and making for you ????
    Thanks pogo. Can't hurt right?
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    I love his books!! I didn't know he had a podcast... I'd say I'll try to catch it, but I don't know how... how sad is that?? Anyone wanna tell me w/o laughing too hard??
    Just go to iTunes store, click on the podcast on the left hand side and do a search for "The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station" Then just hit subscribe, and you will get all the updates. Right now he is on show #74. The last one was about that new CRO Justin. It was really interesting.

Does that help?
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like

Di that's wild, Sarah that's cool about the podcast. Mary I'm sorry about your migraine.

Jenn what wouldn't be better with a Canadian Accent indeed. Ellen hope all went well. More teens in WDW in December, are there enough arcades for that?

Pogo what have you been doing that there is so much possum talk all over this thread.

Rachel nice to see you and congrats. Rhonda I hope you got red lobster or something good for lunch with all that hard work.
    Scott how cool was that story? You must have been proud enough to burst!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

for your viewing pleasure..... click here !

You wouldn't expect me to be below par, would you ???.................. Hey.... wait a minute ! You tricked me !
    I love it when that happens!

Did everyone have a nice day? I was very busy today and ended up getting stressed out. I hate when things don't work correctly.

Pogo, I didn't read you advocating throwing rocks at someone, did I?

Well, time for me to disconnect from work. I need to head to the hospital tomorow for some bloodwork (and yes, it is contributing greatly to my stress level). Just when I thought I had the week off from there.

Have a good night, everyone!
    for your day tomorrow Ellen. I sure hope all turns out well for you!

Mary for your head too.

Jeff, I may come across sweet and kind, but there is a side of me NO ONE wants to see. Just ask my kids.

Is it nighty night time?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Has Pogo been behaving?

Hey golfers, and Blythe, please let Dan know this if you can:
    The LPGA is in town this week for the Jamie Farr/Owens Corning at Highland Meadows. Well, Lauren was able to play in the Junior Pro-Am on Monday! She and 3 of her teammates were teamed up with Beth Bauer in and 18 hole scrambles. It was incredible! Beth was SO NICE! It was like just being out for a round with your best pal. She talked with the girls, shared tips, helped them to read the greens, it was so much fun. And Lauren sank a 25 foot birdie putt on hole #9, which was the hole that our local cable sports show was taping at! On the show later, we heard the announcers say "best putt I've seen today, no question" and "that's something she'll remember for the rest of her life, sinking a long birdie putt while playing with Beth Bauer". The girls all had a great time and all shot really well, the team finished at 8 under.

Just had to share, proud Daddy and all, you know. Oh, and I had the distinct pleasure of being on Lauren's bag! I hope she continues to let me caddy for her when she turns pro. Haha!
    Of course I've been behaving. Why would you even ask that question ???

This is so cool...... Tell Lauren I said !
    Yes, we saw him last September. It was great. He walked over to our table and someone I forgot who either Jamie or Jeanne mentioned my name. Well that did it. He mentioned me a lot in his act. I even went up there for a song or two. He's great! I'd love to see his act again. Too bad we don't have more time in December, we could go over and check him out. I even have a autographed photo of Bob.

That's me in the light blue shirt near Bob.

Here is another even scarier one. Of me not Bob!

And here I'm in ozone land. Probably too many coffee & Bailey's.
    Which one were you ???? I didn't see anyone with a lamp shade on her head !
    Just go to iTunes store, click on the podcast on the left hand side and do a search for "The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station" Then just hit subscribe, and you will get all the updates. Right now he is on show #74. The last one was about that new CRO Justin. It was really interesting.
    You are so smart !

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: