Quantcast Getting excited!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Getting excited!

I just seen that I only have 98 days to go!!

I cant wait. I am surprising my sons with this trip (7+9) We are going to tell them the night before or the morning of,haven't decided which to do yet. Any suggestions on how to tell them?

Sept 08 POR free dining
    Sept 07 CBR
    May 06 POR
    June 04 CBR
    June 85 offsite

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My countdown is 97 days. Yea! for both of us. I saw another person post that they acted like it was a normal day & acted like they were taking their kids to school & Surprise! when they reached the airport. I'm going to keep that in mind for the next time we go. Mine are going to be 5 1/2 & 7 & this is their first time. Can't wait! Let the time fly!!!
    Upcoming Trip - 9/2012
    9/18/10-9/25/10 POP (kids stay & play free)
    9/17/08-9/24/08 POP (free dining)
    9/2000 CBR
    9/1998 Offsite
    9/1996 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I made up a word search for my son and the remaining letters spelled out "surprise we are going to disneyland." We were on the plane to San Diego for a conference and he had no idea we we're taking two days at DL too!. He didn't believe me.
    Poly Concierge Jan. 2000 - Poly Concierge Jan. 2004 - Pop Century Nov. 2004 (1 night) - CBR Nov. 2004 - Poly Club Level Jan 2010. Wyndham Bonnet Creek December 2013!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Yeah!! You're under 100!!

As far as surpise ideas, we're surprising our DD's in December and to let them know, we're doing a treasure hunt. I've made about 12 clues that will send them all over the house, the last clue leading them to our Magic Kingdom game and the final clue that tells them we're going. I'm hoping I can keep it quiet until then, b/c I think I'm going to be SO excited to watch them figure it out!!

Have fun!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sisterslovindisney View Post
    I made up a word search for my son and the remaining letters spelled out "surprise we are going to disneyland." We were on the plane to San Diego for a conference and he had no idea we we're taking two days at DL too!. He didn't believe me.
    That is a really cool idea - I'll have to try that sometime! Maybe I'll make it the last clue for our surprise...
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I would wait until the morning - so they can actually get some sleep the night before!
    LORI
    2012 Boardwalk with DH, DBIL, DSIL, no kids!
    2010 Old Key West, same crowd :)
    2008 Poly with DH, DS, DD and in-laws
    2005 CBR with DH and DS
    2000 POFQ with DH
    1998 CSR with Mom
    1997 CBR with friends
    1992 DL with friends
    1979 & 1985 Offsite as a child

Post Thanks / Like

Getting under that 100 day mark is soooo exciting! I love the milestones, 180 days for ADR's, under 100 days, when the travel packet comes, under 10 days...

Suprising your boys is great! Can you wake them up in the morning and say "wakeup we're going to Disney World!" ? My kids never get up as fast as they do when they know we're leaving for WDW! LOL!

My DH and I just suprised my sisters 3 kids letting them know we're taking them to WDW in January. They've never been and are soo excited! I made them certificates like the magical moments certificates you get at WDW sometimes. The certificate said "name has been granted the wish of a trip to Disney World January 2009! Across the miles and over the years, you’ll always remember this Magical Moment from Aunt Melissa and Uncle John" I'll never forget the look on their faces!!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: