Quantcast Just Questions: Can We Make It To The Fourth? - Page 52

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1127
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MMouse6937 View Post
    So can I just tell you all that the thermostat outside my bedroom window says its 102!!! I think I might melt...is this how hot it is in Yikes!! I'm going to go try to stay cool...take care all
    Sarah come back to Michigan, it's only 61 right now.

So, I think that I'm getting another cold, just what I don't need. Probably from all this stress over the past 2.5 weeks.

pogo, hope that your day went a little better today.

Where has Mikki & Rhonda been lately?
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

everyone,

A better day today and I'm home with very little paperwork left so Patti and I just had dinner and we're relaxing for the rest of the night.

Thanks for all your support. It has really helped and I can't wait to see you all.... er.... most of you, in December.

Tomorrow is looking busy again, but I might slip out for a round of golf. It's been almost six days since I last played. Do you think I should ???? Yeah..... me too !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MauiMouse View Post
    I know that after I purchase my tickets I shouldn't go and look right? Well Airtran has our flights, both for August & December down from what I purchased them. One was $40 and the other I didn't even check to see what I paid, but it was down too. So if you want to fly Airtran now's the time to check it out.
    I do the same thing. Fortunately, this time the price has not gone down further - for either Orlando or Las Vegas. That makes me feel better!
    I think I'm going to live in a bubble for a while and see how that goes!
    A bubble wouldn't last long against those sharp kitty claws!
    Our days have been in the low 70s - but the nights are still down in the 40s!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    everyone,

A better day today and I'm home with very little paperwork left so Patti and I just had dinner and we're relaxing for the rest of the night.
    Glad to hear it! You and Patti should kick back with a glass of wine! And YES, you deserve a round of golf tomorrow - even if its not a "working" round!

Still have a few brownies around, anyone need a chocolate fix? (besides me )

Post Thanks / Like

Zooping in to say hi! Had a tiring day, and tomorrow looks to be no better (but as they say, "bring it on" ). My manager is in town and we spent several hours working together on next year's project plans. We work, we laugh and then we work some more. But the commute is definitely tiring (I'm so blessed to be able to work from home).

Pogo, hearing the news isn't easy, but having good friends does make the journey easier. Thanks for being a friend (and not just an agent) to those folk!

and an for Ken!

Jasper, how did it go at the doctor's office? Rhonda, can you come up for air yet?

Later, s!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Mary, I've been looking at the pictures you have from Pop. You made an extensive photo tour for us. Thanks, it is quiet thorough.
    Why don't you go play golf soon, Pogo?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

We went to Red Lobster and I got the coconut shrimp YUM!!

Blythe, you're adorable...and from your facebook picture, you're pretty darn close!! I unfortunately like to eat too much. I try to exercise, me and the girl at work walk on our lunch hour. You think that's enough???

So can I just tell you all that the thermostat outside my bedroom window says its 102!!! I think I might melt... I'm going to go try to stay cool...take care all.
    Yummm!! I LOVE their coconut shrimp!! Darn... now I want some...

Sarah, I knew I liked you... ... my problem also is I love to eat... I love to cook... I just love food, period. So -- I should try to excercise... instead, I schedule it, and then find something "better" to do. I'm going to try to do better, though, once I finish re-arranging my house...

Wow... 102.... it's about 58 here. Sending some your way....

Thanks for all your support. It has really helped and I can't wait to see you all.... er.... most of you, in December.

Tomorrow is looking busy again, but I might slip out for a round of golf. It's been almost six days since I last played. Do you think I should ???? Yeah..... me too !
    I'm glad to hear today was better for you!!

Yipes... I hope I'm still on the "can't wait" list...

I'm surprised you're still coherent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Still have a few brownies around, anyone need a chocolate fix?
    Not sure the answer to that question from me will ever be no... thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    My manager is in town and we spent several hours working together on next year's project plans. We work, we laugh and then we work some more. But the commute is definitely tiring (I'm so blessed to be able to work from home).
    Hi Ellen! Nice to see you... you're missed around here when you're away more!

That's so nice that you and your manager can work that way... makes the time pass so much nicer, and quicker, too!

Okay, gotta run and jump in the shower... it's off to work for me after all. The girls are officially moved, and Carol's curtain idea worked great -- Emma is LOVING her new little room, and Julia is loving spreading her stuff out again. It's funny to watch them enjoy this so much...

Hopefully I can catch up with whoever's up later... have a great night, and a great sleep!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

So, I think that I'm getting another cold, just what I don't need. Probably from all this stress over the past 2.5 weeks.
    Yikes, 61?, can't I have something in the middle? Sorry you aren't feeling well Mary get better soon
    Glad things are better for you Pogo, and I better be on the "can't wait" list
    A bubble wouldn't last long against those sharp kitty claws!
    Yeah, Georgie would be through my bubble in a heartbeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Sarah, I knew I liked you... ... my problem also is I love to eat... I love to cook... I just love food, period. So -- I should try to excercise... instead, I schedule it, and then find something "better" to do. I'm going to try to do better, though, once I finish re-arranging my house...
    All we can try to do is better, we're only human. I stopped beating myself up about it a long time ago. I am who I am and there's always room for improvement but I just try the best I can everyday.

So I went to the eye doctor today and my eyes are actually getting better!! My eye doctor is also a friend of ours and he really is trying to break my dependence on glasses. He actually got me out of my contacts about three years ago and now I just wear glasses to drive and watch movies, far away kind of stuff. I picked out a new set of frames and some new sunglasses. It was fun, didn't cost me too much of a fortune either! Now I just have to make it to the dentist soon and I'll be caught up on my "maintenance" stuff for the time being

Talk to you all later, pizza on the way
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

I'm back, did you miss me?
    Ought I post details of the visit?
    Or just leave ya hanging? lolol
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

All we can try to do is better, we're only human. I stopped beating myself up about it a long time ago. I am who I am and there's always room for improvement but I just try the best I can everyday.

Now I just have to make it to the dentist soon and I'll be caught up on my "maintenance" stuff for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Of course we did! Details, please... this group doesn't do well hanging....

Anyone up??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Where's my night shift?? Could it be you guys are actually all .... shhhh.... sleeping??? ... ...
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Post Thanks / Like

Gage spent then night with us.
    Can you guess who didn't sleep well?
    I won't be on much today as Gage doesn't like his grandma to talk on the phone to others or sit at the computer.

Sandy, we missed you! We had to take turns making the morning beverages!And Pogo makes the WORST coffee!

Got to run, Gage will be up soon~

Have a great day everyone!
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Wow.... Blythe was all alone last night ???? Where were Jym and Cindy ??

Sandy.... were you gone ??? Of course we missed you silly !

I'm sitting here at my desk, and looking at the little paperwork I have and thinking..... yes, I can play some golf today and then an email comes in from one of the companies I sell for proclaiming how there is a webinar today on their latest products available in New York. Oh well.... I'll have to play another day.

See you all later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Carol, unless you want to take over the grocery shopping you may be stuck. Perhaps if you use a website like kraft for the ingredients you have it would help?
    I LOVE the Kraft magazine and website. I tend to use them for ideas, then make things myself....
    Quote Originally Posted by MissStyles View Post
    So this is me the last few days -------- I'm planning a SMALL wedding, it's a year away and I'm already exhausted!
    Brian and I were engaged forever (we were still in University, and got married the year after we graduated) ... I tell you. If you can survive a long engagement and the ever changing plans ... you are set for life. You can relax on your Honeymoon!
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStyles View Post
    When does the mama of the bride get to rest???
    Just don't think about it...
    Still have a few brownies around, anyone need a chocolate fix? (besides me )
    I could use a brownie (Nut free please, as I like being alive!)
    But the commute is definitely tiring (I'm so blessed to be able to work from home).
    The commute is the worst part, isn't it? Unfortunately, I would not like working from home any better.
    So I went to the eye doctor today and my eyes are actually getting better!!
    My eyes are getting better too, but I can't off my glasses 'cause I need the crystal in my left lens to stop my eye from wiggling up and down and giving me headaches. Honestly, I would feel nude without my glasses. Can you say security blanket???

Happy Thursday!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Is everybody up and at'em?

Ken - hope all went well with your eye surgery!

Pogo - so glad to hear your day was better! Hope today goes well for you also.. even without being able to play golf. You know... if it's a 'webinar' couldn't you just take a lap top with you on the course and watch it in between holes?

Deb - hope you catch up on your sleep and have fun with Gage!

Blythe - sorry you were alone last night Blythe. Wish I could keep you company but I'm usually in bed somewhere between 9 and 9:30.

Sandy - yes, you were missed and yes, we'd like to hear about your trip!

Sarah - glad your eyes are getting better! I'll send some of our cool weather your way! We've been in the 50's to start the day and only getting up into the mid 70s.. picture perfect weather!!!

Ellen - sorry your day yesterday was tiring. Hope today is better! I'm thinking of you! And sending hugs your way!

Whew! Did I miss anyone?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Where's my night shift?? Could it be you guys are actually all .... shhhh.... sleeping??? ... ...
    Yep - by that time I was
    Wow.... Blythe was all alone last night ???? Where were Jym and Cindy ??
    I was getting my DD ready for camp!
    I'm sitting here at my desk, and looking at the little paperwork I have and thinking..... yes, I can play some golf today and then an email comes in from one of the companies I sell for proclaiming how there is a webinar today on their latest products available in New York. Oh well.... I'll have to play another day.
    You mean you might have to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    I could use a brownie (Nut free please, as I like being alive!)
    I don't do nuts. It detracks from the chocolate!

A rare daytime check in today. I have to take DD to the camp bus late morning, so I'm at home for a short time. The bad part? I didn't get my Starbucks this morning!

Post Thanks / Like

Can I just hid out here for a year or so??
    Hi everyone. just overwhelmed today w/ everyone pulling me to help. I helped Rachel start moving into her new apt for Vet school yesterday and we went shopping later. She wants everything so nice and I'm worried about the cost now. I am making her get a loan, but every minute. Anyone have any spare furniture they can ship down? (just kidding of course).
    Then my dad's attorney asked that I ask him for power of attorney because he is in such bad health. I asked him that it be for specific instances and my dad had no problem with that. I have 2 siblings and I see that as a problem... you know the ... you can run it but we will tell you what to do. I'm waiting for a social worker to call today to help with my dad. Home health is sending one right out of school. I can be a little intimidating to ones w/o experience and I can count on my mom helping with that.
    Some good news. We are waiting on the construction to be completed on a site and it was estimated to be early Dec. I got a call and they are actually ahead of schedule and the closing may be late Sept. or early Oct.
    future intercot meet site
    No I don't own it it's my parents but I am managing everything so I can relax there. Can you believe they want 700 just to change the color of the room? That's not including paint or labor just a change of color fee. I want to paint it bright and cheery and I hated their wall paper so when it closes I've already got an intercot gang to come help paint and hang paper. should we let Bret bbq? Payment is in
    I think it's a great place to have an intercot meet Ellen does Ben like sand?
    I use this to keep me happy... Have a great day all...
    Next
    DD, DS @ AKV Dec 12 SSR 12-16

AKV Savannah 8/08
    ASMu my BD 4/08 w/ Angel & MrsSgtT
    SSR 10/07 BWV-12/06
    Pop-05 04 03 1st Nighters
    OKW-97 96 Poly- 89 87 86 CR:72
    Offsite:8xs FW:83 82 82 DL 67,68,71

Post Thanks / Like

Morning all!! Sorry you were all alone last night Blythe, sure was echoey (sp?) around here!

This morning is a little crazy, we're having a staff meeting at lunch. Between trying to get all the paperwork done for the new PA, hiring a receptionist, etc I'm going crazy. Too late, right?

So I hope you all have a good day, I'll check in from time to time in between the insanity
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Gage is taking a nap. I'm going to too after a quick zoop. Ellen, I'm thinking of you today.

Can I borrow a question?
    resident Fairy Godmother

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Zooping in to say hi! Had a tiring day, and tomorrow looks to be no better (but as they say, "bring it on" ). My manager is in town and we spent several hours working together on next year's project plans. We work, we laugh and then we work some more. But the commute is definitely tiring (I'm so blessed to be able to work from home).
    Hey Ellen, sorry about the commute and the added stress. I've been thinking about you today.

Our days have been in the low 70s - but the nights are still down in the 40s!!
    We've been getting down to the 50s, so not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Mary, I've been looking at the pictures you have from Pop. You made an extensive photo tour for us. Thanks, it is quiet thorough.
    Thanks Deb, stayed there 3 times already with another couple coming up. I like to take photos, can't you tell?

Yikes, 61?, can't I have something in the middle? Sorry you aren't feeling well Mary get better soon
    Yup, I would like it if went up like 20 degrees, that would make me a happy camper. Right now we are only at 68 and mostly cloudly. Don't know when we are suppose to see the sun again.

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Welcome back Sandy! Yes, we missed you.

Sorry pogo that you can't get that golf game in. But think on the bright side about having a job.

So I found out my hours for next month. I wanted M-T-W but got W-Th-Fr, working from 10:15 - 5:15 on Wed & Thursday and then 2:15 to 8:15p on Friday. Not really my ideal hours but no more weekends. I've worked weekends for the past 10 years. So that will be nice, about the only thing. So I'm a little depressed it's actually going down. They said it's not carved in stone and can change. Do you think that it will? NOT. I am going to have to find another source of $$$.
    Mary

Been there, done that, definitely going back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsMin View Post
    Hi everyone. just overwhelmed today ... I use this to keep me happy...
    I'm so sorry to hear things have been so rough... of course you can hide here!! I hope things calm down and take a better turn soon for you...

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Ellen, I'm thinking of you today.
    -- hope today went well!

This is just a quick zoop for me... I really shouldn't even be up yet, but I have just too much to do over the next few days, and not enough time to do it in. so, like everyone, sleep gets sacrificed... yawn...

I'm (finally) taking the girls to see Prince Caspian tonight... it was pretty much now or never, at least for in the theatres. Tomorrow night's a no-go b/c they have their recital Saturday morning, I work Sat. night and Sunday is Emma's b'day party w/ my family after I get up. Then I work 3 nights, got to NYC for 2, re-group for a night, head back for 3 more and then we're OOT up to Alexandria Bay for 3 nights over the 4th of July holiday. Once I realized it was going to be early July before I could take them, I just decided to bite the bullet on a school night and just go... they get to sleep in a bit tomorrow....

Boy -- I need a question, and there's just none out there. Where's that question jar???
    Blythe

Past trips -

Next -

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: