Quantcast one item you'd like to find...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 3,808.63 KM from the Magic Kingdom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default one item you'd like to find...

Is there one item you really want, but can never find?

A plus of your favorite character? A pin? A hat? a toy train?

What's yours?

Mine is more Chip & Dale merchandise.

I can never find enough. I mena, I've looked for statues, Animation cells, lithos, posters, plushes, and the stuff they have is few and far between. I really want a Chip and Dale Picture, some thing really cool and affordbale, but... :sigh:

What's yours?
    Walt was ½ Canadian!

DL, Aug 97; DL, Jul 01; DL, Aug 05; DL, Jan 06; WDW, Oct 06; DL, Dec 06; WDW, Nov 07; DL, Dec 07; DL, Jun 08; DL, Feb 09; DLP, Apr 09; DL, Sep 09; TDL, Oct 09; DL, Jun 10; WDW, Oct, 10; WDW, May, 13; WDW, Sep 14; HKDL, Sep 15, WDW, Mar 17; WDW Jan 19.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 3,808.63 KM from the Magic Kingdom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Another item I'd like tos ee is more unique stuff, like bring back the die-cast ride vehicles... those were cool. more statues (the cheaper ones) of characters and make some more unique statues.
    Walt was ½ Canadian!

DL, Aug 97; DL, Jul 01; DL, Aug 05; DL, Jan 06; WDW, Oct 06; DL, Dec 06; WDW, Nov 07; DL, Dec 07; DL, Jun 08; DL, Feb 09; DLP, Apr 09; DL, Sep 09; TDL, Oct 09; DL, Jun 10; WDW, Oct, 10; WDW, May, 13; WDW, Sep 14; HKDL, Sep 15, WDW, Mar 17; WDW Jan 19.

Post Thanks / Like

The Casey's Corner Christmas Village house. Three years ago when they had it I decided to wait because I figured they would put it up on DisneyShopping like they did the previous year. I figured I could get it with a discount with a code or if it went on sale. Not only did it never a appear on the wesbite they discontined the house!!! I haven't seen it since. To add insult to injury, during the year they had them on the website, I could have gotten three of the houses for like the price of one of them. My collection would have been complete by now if only....

I am constantly kicking myself for all this....should have, could have, would have. I have a feeling I am going to have to buy the Casey's Corner house on ebay. Every year they go for well over $100 on it.
    Sept 2005 - All Star Movies
    Sept 2006 - Pop Century!
    Sept 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    Sept 2008 - All Star Sports
    Dec 2008 - All Star Music
    Aug 2009 - Coronado Springs
    Dec 2009 - All Star Music
    Aug 2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

In '07 we were walking near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and spotted a Rubberish type material Mickey about 8 or 9" in height holding a cork board for pins, in the pin store there (Forget the name of the store). Me and my DBF were a little cranky cause we were tired and going home the next day :-(/ and for some reason we didn't get one even though we wanted one. But we were going back the following January (Jan. '08) and figured we would get us each one then, or even just one if we couldn't find two. Then we were never able to find it again. We went back in January and were never able to find, and also cannot find it in any store. And I have seen it on eBay I was going to buy it for our anniversary but the person was selling it for like $75 and that was way too much seeing we are saving every week in order for us to have our DVC pts. SO yes I wish I could find one. Oh well. I heard someone say they knew what it was and that they stopped making those a year ago. :-( Oh well. Maybe someday I can find one at a yard sale or something lol.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to have a swizzle stick set or other barware items with each park's signature item on top (Spaceship Earth, Tree of Life, Cinderella Castle, Sorcerer's hat)
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Many years ago they had small figurines of rides with characters inside.
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

i'm always looking for a new photo album, and one that is different from my prior trip. I buy one (or 2) every trip. they always have great ones. i have 2 different ones that feature the tower of terror, which is my favorite ride, and i also think it's a little unusual that they feature a photo album based on a ride. i hope they keep making new ones!
    POR 10/13, DL Hotel 9/13, Poly 1/13
    CB 10/12
    Poly 1/12
    POR 10/11
    POFQ 5/11
    Poly 1/11
    GF 11/10
    POFQ 5/10
    Poly 1/10
    WL 10/09
    WL 6/09
    AKL1/09
    CB 7/08
    CS 5/08
    Pop 4/08
    CB 10/07 &12/07
    Yacht Club 07
    POFQ 06
    POFQ 05
    POR 04
    ASM 03
    ASM 00
    AS Movies 99
    OffSite 97
    AS Sports 96

Post Thanks / Like

I have the opposite problem - I find EVERYTHING I want but cant possibly get it all I always tell myself that I dont really need anything else this year as Ive got it all already it seems and then BAM they come out with something I GOTTA HAVE
    '94-DVC OKW * '94-'96 OKW * '97 OKW, BWV * '98 OKW, DI * '99 OKW, FW * '00 OKW, VB * '01 OKW,Y&BC,BWV * '02 SSR * '03-'05 OKW*2006 BWV,AKL*'07 OKW * '08 AKV, SSR * '10 BLT * '11 BLT Next: 03/13 WL

Post Thanks / Like

I am always looking for a Disney Planner. I can only find calendars. Try checking on ebay for that Casey's Corner stuff. They seem to have everything, even discontinued stuff.
    BLT Owners as of 11/09!

Post Thanks / Like

I have looked everywhere for a Dutchess plush...(Aristocats Mom)...Last year I tried to buy one in a window in DtD with no luck...I hope one day we will find her...
    Amy
    80 Camping ºoº
    89 Offsite ºoº
    05 ASM ºoº
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

A few years ago I saw a poster of Main Street all lit up. It was beautiful. It was a the long view horizontally. I havent seen it since.....I should have bought it, I have checked everywhere!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Post Thanks / Like

One piece of the B&TB French Village. It is the one with Belle and the sheeps at the fountain. I couldn't afford it years ago when they were out. By the time I had enough money to purchase it they had sold out of it. I check every now and then to see if I can find one online.
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach
    1/07 Marriott - family trip

9/06 Coronado Springs

09/03 Coronado Springs - Honeymoon
    10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club
    12/91 Offsite - High School Trip

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to have miniatures of Main Street.
    I also wish they would make the snow globes and character figurines in ceramic again, I'm not a huge fan of the polyresin that most are made from today. Some look more like toys than collectibles.

Post Thanks / Like

It's nothing in particular but I just wish I could find more unique things. I seem to see the same stuffed animal, shirt, pin, mug everywhere.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

A nice Finding Nemo adult watch. And more Finding Nemo stuff!

"When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

Post Thanks / Like

STERLING SILVER Mickey head posts. They have them in sets, which I don't want, and in the cheapie stuff. I just want the 3 dot mickeys... I have the ones with the face, but they are so big.

Also, I would like more Nurse Minnie stuff. Gus from Cinderella... There was one time I saw a pin that just had him on it. I wanted that, plus a little ceramic figurine... lo and behold, nothing.

Also, I would like more Mickey shaped retractable card holders. I use them for my badges at work, and I get comments all the time on them. I would like them to make more, and durable this time!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I would love nothing more than to have more toys based on the rides and hotels in WDW. The monorail line that came out a few years back was brilliant. I wish they still sold such things.

And even though it doesn't exist, I'd love a video game based on WDW for the Playstation 2 or 3. They had one for Playstation and Nintendo years ago, but a new one would be awesome in comparison. (Not to mention that it would replace VMK.)
    86- Offsite
    95- Offsite
    01- All-Star Music
    03- Offsite
    05- Polynesian and Pop Century
    07- All-Star Music
    07- Beach Club
    08 - Pop Century
    09- Old Key West

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RSGBSG2002 View Post
    I would love nothing more than to have more toys based on the rides and hotels in WDW. The monorail line that came out a few years back was brilliant. I wish they still sold such things.

And even though it doesn't exist, I'd love a video game based on WDW for the Playstation 2 or 3. They had one for Playstation and Nintendo years ago, but a new one would be awesome in comparison. (Not to mention that it would replace VMK.)
    I thought this too! I really liked Capcom's "Adventures in the Magic Kingdom" on the Nintendo Entertainment System. I do wish they would come up with a newer version of this for the Nintendo Wii. That would be awesome!!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

Post Thanks / Like

FIGMENT MERCHANDISE!

Figment LE pins, and affordable nice art I could put in my room...

Also, some nice Disney jewelry. I find it really hard to find it- I'm a big fan of the Disney Couture line. I am also a huge fan of Pirates and can never find nice quality jewelry themed from it (I don't like all of the Disney Couture pirate merchandise).
    laughingplace<3
    Juliet S.

Por favor mantengase alejandro de las puertas.

Last Trip: Pop Century August 2007
    Next Trip: Pop Century August 2009 (with best friend!)
    VMK- PrincessJuliet

Post Thanks / Like

Duchess plush cat. The mother in Aristocats. My dd has Marie but would like to get Duchess. We have searched ebay and every disney website known. No luck...
    STEELER SUPERBOWL CHAMPS: 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, and 2008 !

[SIZE="1"]1978 OFF SITE CAMPING
    JUNE 2004 POR
    JULY 2005 POR
    AUGUST 2006 POR
    JUNE - JULY 2007 POR
    DEC 2008- JAN 2009 POR
    JUNE 2009 POR
    JUNE 2010 POR
    JANUARY 2011 POP CENTURY
    APRIL 2011 Planning Stages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media: