Quantcast Checklist before you go to WDW? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tink2006 View Post
    I always take:
    a power strip to plug everything in to charge. I like to have it all in one location so I do not forget anything when I leave.
    That is a fantastic idea, I am adding that to my list!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG I am the girl who packed for four in the back of a VW bug last time. I think the best thing that we packed was our printer for the camera. Each night we plugged in our camera made a photo cd looked at the pictures and had the memory card clean in the morning. I am adding the power strip idea to mine. This reminds me that I am leaving to SC in 16 hours and have not started packing at all. Guess I should start!!
    '89 Grand Floridian
    '89 Carribean Beach
    '93 Offsite :(
    '94 Day Trip
    '99 Wilderness Cabins
    2006 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    September 2008 Coronado Springs!!

We are looking to try them all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tygger7 View Post
    ...every time I'm at the store I pick up a few items that I know we'll need...things like Band Aids, Neosporin, Blister Stick, moleskin, Q-tips, hand wipes, etc.
    I do the same thing! We leave in three weeks and I've been picking up things here and there and putting them into my suitcase so that I don't forget to pack them.

I usually start to hit-up the travel sized section of stores at least two months before any trip.
    Adults are only kids grown up...

March 2013 - Beach Club
    October 2010 - Wilderness Lodge
    September 2009 - Contemporary
    February 2009 - Yacht Club
    April 2008 - Contemporary/Grand Floridian
    October 2007 - DLR - GC -Honeymoon trip!
    March 2007 - Poly
    February 2006 - DLR - Grand Californian

Salisbury, Md 14 hours, 21 minutes or 903.36 miles From Disney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyChick View Post

And a good idea I haven't done but will, bring a pad of post-it notes to cover the electronic eye on the toilets in the parks so they don't constantly flush and scare your little ones who are just getting used to using a grown-up potty.
    What a great idea. that will leave me with 2 exrat hands to hold my DD's up with instead of one around them and one with the thumb covering the red light. my DD5 is scared to death of the automatic flushing potties she thinks she is going down with it and does not like loud noise. she covers her ears and asks me to wait til she has her pants up and ears covered before removing my thumb.
    șoș Josette șoș
    ~*~Next up~*~
    November 2015
    Surprise trip(Pop Century)

Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! -Jack Skellington

Post Thanks / Like

I have lists, sublists and checklists! *LOL*

My lists are very detailed and items are checked or crossed off as they are packed. With the exception of contact lense solution and my extra pair of lenses (RGP, so I don't have multiple spares), toiletries are pretty much packed, as they are replenished after every trip. But they are checked against a list, regardless!

I have house checklists to be sure everything is locked/unlocked, mail and newspaper stopped, various things turned on/off and neighbor has key, contact information and letter of authorization in case of emergency.

Post Thanks / Like

definitely every painkiller, cold med for adult and child. Someone is sick on every trip.
    Invested in decent rain ponchos as those $1 trash bag ones don't work at all. Definitely extra ziplocs for wet stuff, dirty stuff and the occasional left over snack. Dollar store is good for the umbrella you don't care if it breaks or get lost. For upcoming trip we purchased 2 $1 coolers and ice packs to bring our own cold drinks to park. At the end of the trip we can toss them if we don't want to bring them home. Airfreshener for the bathroom is a must....I like the post it idea for the toilets...my son stands there with his hands on his ears and his pants around his ankles worried the toilet is sucking him down.....I also pack a few gladware containers to pack breakables...even if wrapped in bubble wrap....I too pack weeks and weeks ahead of time....I just get too excited!!!
    [COLOR="Red"]3 trips prior to 2000
    2000-GF
    2003-GF
    2006-BCV & WLV
    2007-WLV & BWV
    2008-CBR & SSR
    2009-WLV, YC & Disney Wonder
    2010-CBR, POLY, SSR & Disney Magic
    2011-ASMu, Disney Dream,SSR, CONTEMP,POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Wow

There's a rather large checklist here in Info Central that I generally use.
    What a great check list, had some things on it that I hadn't thought of. Also I like the night light suggestion. This is why I love intercot, so many things I didn't think of.
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: