Quantcast Just Questions: Leaping Into Spring. - Page 18

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Good morning JQ'ers how did everyone sleep last night? Are we ready for the days activities? Let's go to a park, okay maybe we can go tomorrow or the day after that to a parl. Today is Tuesday and it's my Friday how sweet it is. time
    lololol
    Okay who hid the ice cream already? Uh no that wasn't going to be for breakfast, it's for lunch yeah that's the ticket.
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We are expecting about an inch or two of snow! WOO HOO!

Rhonda, I will say a prayer for your SIL this morning. Our bodies can be so fragile when something goes wrong, other systems seem to crash. One of my neighbors had pancreatitis similar to your SIL's, we were worried about him for quite some time, but now he is back walking his dog around the neighborhood. Keep expecting a miracle. They happen all the time!

Sandy , did you say something about ice cream for lunch?

Make it a wonderful day for someone !
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

pogo Guest

Good morning all.... A snowy day forcasted for the North Coast today so I'm going to drive Patti to work. It's supposed to get nasty tonight through Wednesday night. Anyone want to come shovel some snow ??

Rhonda... I'm glad to hear your SIL is a little better and continued and prayers for her.

Natalie.... I hope you're feeling better. Did you catch this from William ??

Jym.... you are lucky I haven't been able to find a stuffed possum or it would be on its way to you to help keep the legend alive.

Sis.... Have a wonderful day at school today.

Blythe.... I'm glad to hear all positive things about the house. We'll talk soon.

Sandy... what do you do for fun on your Saturday, when it's really Wednesday ??

Diane......

Carol.......

T&G.....

Dutchess & Andy........

See you all later.............

Post Thanks / Like

Just zooping in to say good morning. It's snowing here, but we aren't suppose to get as much as they first predicted, which is a good thing!!!

This afternoon is off to do the walk through with the house and then off to get the new vehicle. I'll post pictures tomorrow of the house.

Anyone want to work for me, so I can get something done today?

Oh, and Pogo...
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all..thanks for the good wishes. No I didn't get Williams as he had no fever and I still have one. Wish I didn't.

So we have snow as well. Does anyone need some?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Whew! I was expecting to come into work today and be swamped AGAIN with making "Snow Alert" calls.. but they have downgraded our forecast to just an inch or so thru today... so maybe I'll be able to talk to all of you today!

Rhonda - prayers and for your SIL.

Nat - hope you feel better soon.

Sandy - I believe Ken is the culprit who ate or hid the ice cream on us. Especially since Jym has 'harrassed' him on the calories involved in a KFC meal... Ken's now 'ashamed' of his dessert obsession and has gone into hiding with all our cookies and ice cream...

Carol - have fun today.. sounds like you are gonna be busy. You can have that beat up old tracker hauled to the house next door to me... with the shape it's in a beat up old car in front of it would fit right in.

Pogo -

Who wants pizza? They are making 7 different kinds for us to sample today.. and we get to take home all the left over uncooked product to use at home! We will then spend the next 2 weeks trying to 'close out' the product.. we will be paid $5 per case that we sell!!!!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    Anyone have a fire extinguisher?
    Nope...but you might recall that I recently entertained 3 very handsome firefighters in my boudoir.... Want me to send them over???

Happy Tuesday everyone! I got here almost an hour behind schedule because Harry forgot he had a basketball practice this morning, and left his kit at home....so we had to go back home then take him to school, then I missed my train and the one after it! Nevertheless....I am safe and sound now.... waiting on a cookie from T&G.
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Nope...but you might recall that I recently entertained 3 very handsome firefighters in my boudoir.... Want me to send them over???
    OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! Send them my way!!! I could use some "eye candy" this morning!
    Morning all! Just zwooping in to see how everyone is doing. Waiting for the snow to start but knowing I still have to go into work. Yipee. I am so ready for a vacation. Who is ready to travel????
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    Who is ready to travel????
    That would be me.... luckily we leave next Thursday night! Does that make you feel better?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Blythe.... I'm glad to hear all positive things about the house. We'll talk soon.
    Thanks!! Hope you have a great day, Neighbor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleh View Post
    This afternoon is off to do the walk through with the house and then off to get the new vehicle. I'll post pictures tomorrow of the house.
    Yeah for you guys!! I loved the walk-throughs... always made things seem so close. Have fun!! Can't wait to see pics....

That would be me.... luckily we leave next Thursday night!
    Sigh.... I'm so jealous.... I hope you have a great time, though!! Can you hug Mickey & Pluto and Stitch for me?? Oh, and Goofy, too??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Rhonda... I'm glad to hear your SIL is a little better and continued and prayers for her.

Natalie.... I hope you're feeling better. Did you catch this from William ??

Jym.... you are lucky I haven't been able to find a stuffed possum or it would be on its way to you to help keep the legend alive.

Sis.... Have a wonderful day at school today.

Sandy... what do you do for fun on your Saturday, when it's really Wednesday ??

Diane......

Carol.......

T&G.....

Dutchess & Andy........

See you all later.............
    Ahem.....aren't you forgetting somebody?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    me too, mud.....me, too.

So has life returned to normal con sua piacere?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Sandy - I believe Ken is the culprit who ate or hid the ice cream on us. Especially since Jym has 'harrassed' him on the calories involved in a KFC meal... Ken's now 'ashamed' of his dessert obsession and has gone into hiding with all our cookies and ice cream...
    Don't speak to me. I'm pouting and I'm not tellin' where I hid the cookies.

Thank you for noticing that he forgot me, Alex.

I'd ask if it's lunchtime yet, but the, ahem, calorie police might fuss. So can somebody give me a question?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    OOOOOOHHHHH!!!! Send them my way!!! I could use some "eye candy" this morning!
    Morning all! Just zwooping in to see how everyone is doing. Waiting for the snow to start but knowing I still have to go into work. Yipee. I am so ready for a vacation. Who is ready to travel????
    I'm still trying to figure out who you are ?? And why are you zwooping ??
    Whew! I was expecting to come into work today and be swamped AGAIN with making "Snow Alert" calls.. but they have downgraded our forecast to just an inch or so thru today... so maybe I'll be able to talk to all of you today!
    Oh great...... we've got to put up with you ???
    Who wants pizza? They are making 7 different kinds for us to sample today.. and we get to take home all the left over uncooked product to use at home! We will then spend the next 2 weeks trying to 'close out' the product.. we will be paid $5 per case that we sell!!!!
    Send me two cases.... where do I send my $10.00 ??

That would be me.... luckily we leave next Thursday night! Does that make you feel better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Thanks!! Hope you have a great day, Neighbor!!
    Thanks.... I hope you have your snow shovel ready.
    Oops.... sorry.... Cousin !
    me too, mud.....me, too.
    Sorry.... see above.
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Sorry Ken.... I never should have forgotten the guy !
    Last edited by pogo; 02-26-2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: massive typos.

Post Thanks / Like

So has life returned to normal con sua piacere?
    Si!

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    I could understand Pogo forgetting Hermione, but how could he forget you and me, Ken?

Oops.... sorry.... Cousin !

Sorry.... see above.

Sorry Ken.... I never should have forgotten the guy !
    Now that's more like it!! Pogo!
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Rhonda, pixie dust is on its way! Pancreatitis is a very painful and, sometimes, hard to manage problem. A lot of in hosp

I sure hope that SiL gets better soon. What hospital are you at?

Sorry that I have been away so much.
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Thanks for the pixie dust, everyone!

SiL is a bit more stable, but she's still in very critical condition.

The pancreatitis is only part of her problems, they haven't decided what else is wrong yet. She also has diabetes, and when they got her to the hospital, her blood sugar was 700 (I get concerned if mine is over 140). She basically went into a diabetic coma for awhile, but she's out of that now. She's on a ventilator and has 2 central lines that they are pumping fluids and antibiotics through as well as pain medicines and anti-nausea meds (as most of the good pain medicines make her nauseous). Her kidneys shut down, so they put in a shunt and they are doing dialysis. Her fever at one point was 106 degrees, but it was down to 100.6 the last that I knew. They are also having trouble keeping her blood pressure up, and she's retaining a lot of fluids that they are afraid to try to eliminate because they're afraid her blood pressure will bottom out again. She's now showing signs of developing pneumonia too. It's crazy.

Did I miss anything today?
    Wow, what a struggle your SIL is going through! I certainly hope they can get everything under control. With a witch's brew of issues it can be tough on the doc's to know what to attack first. I hope that with everything that is going on that they can at least keep her comfortable while she battles through. Again here is some .

On a different topic we were suppose to get snow all day today and it never came. Now that it is evening and the temperature is falling we are starting to get . . . wait for it. . . .that's right, for the fifth time in five weeks we are getting FREEZING RAIN.

At least if it was snow the kids could go out and play in it. My son tried to slide on the ice the other week and said it hurt too much when he fell on the ice covered grass so he gave up.

Anyone want to join me in a hunting part to look for that dratted groundhog?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    Rhonda, pixie dust is on its way! Pancreatitis is a very painful and, sometimes, hard to manage problem. A lot of in hosp

I sure hope that SiL gets better soon. What hospital are you at?

Sorry that I have been away so much.
    She's at Arlington Memorial. Today's update is that her cholesterol and triglyceride levels are through the roof, and they keep clogging up the dialysis filters, so they are switching her to another machine that basically filters the plasma out of the blood and then returns it to her. They did take her out of the heavy sedation briefly just to check her brain function, and she fought them as soon as she started coming out of it, so that's a good sign that she's still in there. Thanks for the continued pixie dust! I think she's going to need it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Anyone want to join me in a hunting part to look for that dratted groundhog?
    Does it taste like possum?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update on your SiL Rhonda - prayers and pixie dust continuing to come your familys way.

Can someone explain to me what on earth (and why!) there is such a thing as groundhog day in the US? Is a groundhog some kind of squirrel or other rodent?
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Does it taste like possum?
    Actually they do taste a lot alike. And of course, they both taste like. . .you guessed it. . .CHICKEN!! Just kidding about the chicken part but I have eaten both and they do taste very much alike.

While I can't say I hated them I can say that I would not go out of my way to try them again. Of course, I have had people tell me that it all depends on how it is fixed but I think I can wait a while to find out again.

So does that confirm for all of you that I am some backwoods hick? Really I'm not, I just play on on TV!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: