Quantcast The Biggest Loser: Couples - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Paul

Anyone other than me a little skeptical about Paul being "sick"? I know he was ill right after he went home but I wonder if he just didn't keep the weight off and that's why he didn't come back. I'm proud for Kelly I think most of all, doing so well when she had such a tool as a partner!
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    Anyone other than me a little skeptical about Paul being "sick"? I know he was ill right after he went home but I wonder if he just didn't keep the weight off and that's why he didn't come back. I'm proud for Kelly I think most of all, doing so well when she had such a tool as a partner!
    I couldn't help but wonder the same thing about Paul. Of all the contestants he seemed the least likely to be able to stick with it at home.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I didn't really like Ali, but she deserved to win. She looked amazing and I was happy to see a woman finally win. But my happiest moment was watching Bernie win $100,000. I have to admit that I found it very satisfying to see him get it over Mark by one pound.
    Especially since Mark just barely beat him out to get back on the show after being eliminated!!! I love Bernie

One BIG complaint -- they went so long that we didn't get to see anything after Ali won, no time with Jillian, no nothing, not cool.
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

I also wondered about paul. I'm glad one of the girls won, they all looked great though. I would have love to hear Jillian's comments on her two people winning both the biggest loser and biggest at home loser.
    ~Beth~
    1st trip Nov. 24, 2006-ASmovies (4nights)
    Nov. 25, 2007-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Sept. 6, 2008-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Nov. 28, 2009 ASMovies (7nights)
    Nov 28, 2015 AOA (7 nights)
    December 10, 2016 AKL/Pop (7nights)
    Nov. 25, 2017 AsMusic (8 Nights)
    Next Trip March 4 AsSports (4 nights)

Post Thanks / Like

I love the fact the Bernie won. I was disappointed when he left. I only wish he had been wearing his bandana.

Ali looked amazing, I hope she can keep it up. I just knew Ali would win, she was really determined.
    74 Off Site
    98 Contemporary & DCL inaugural cruise
    99 Dixie Landings
    00 Dixie Landings
    01 POR & DCL
    02 AKL & DCL
    03 VB
    04 DL GC
    05 ASSp, VWL, GF
    06 POFQ, CSR, OKW
    07 ASMo & VWL
    08 Pop VWL
    09 BW, POR, VWL, CSR
    10 WL
    12 VWL, AKL Club
    13 VWL, WL Club

Post Thanks / Like

Here are some after pics of Bernie with the bandana...

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser...t=644&sec=1852

And here is a video of Jillian talking about Ali winning....

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser...eo/#mea=240722
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

I was so glad to see Bernie and especially Ali win. I would have been happy if Curtis had won the $100,000, but at least now he can get his health insurance (hopefully). I thought everyone looked great except the father/daughter team.

Paul's absence was definitely questionable. I doubt he kept the weight off, but I think he had more health issues than the show let on. Plus, look at how he ate when he went home that one time. I wondered why he was there other than to be with Kelly.
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted brittany to win it all but after she left I like Alli....I love a competitive woman....I think Allie needs to quit now she is too skinny. Almost getting sickly looking

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JanetMegan View Post
    About Paul. He has been very sick. One day after being released from a week in the hospital with pneumonia, he had his appendix removed and 6-9 inches of his colon and a colostomy. 8 days later he had another surgery to remove a blood clot and unkink his intestines. So one month later the colostomy goes bad and he is again in surgery #3 to return his colon back to normal. While in the hospital, an infection has taken over his body and has had surgery #4 and #5 to help pump out the infection. Needless to say, he has been in the hospital for 3 weeks this time. He is on his way to recovery and may come home this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! We finally have a female biggest loser! I knew Ali would win, she was just so determined to do it. I was super surprised about Bernie, but I was happy for him! He deserves it!! And it was only 1 pound! That had to hurt Mark!
    șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș șOș
    Amber

62 Miles from the Magic!!!!

Stayed at: All Stars Sports, Music and Movies; Dixie Landings; Port Orleans; Pop Century; Yacht Club

Post Thanks / Like

It was truly the season of "one pound" all the way to the final show - go Bernie!! I'm also soooo glad to see Ali win...pink is the new black this year...
    Disneyland - Only 70 Miles from the Original
    Too many times to count, but at least once a year since 1970 (AP 1995 and 2004)
    2007~We're AP holders again!

WDW

May 1990
    Surprise the kids Trip - June 2005 Grovesner
    Last Trip - May 8-16, 2007 Surprised the kids AGAIN!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: