Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
My first thought was that it was patchy. Then when Locke came out we weren't sure. We rewound at commercial (love that ability to pause and rewind live TV!) and I personally don't think it looks like Locke's eye. And "Jacob" really freaks me out.

Speaking of Locke I really think he's up to no good. I don't think he cares about the best interest of the group, only his own best interest.

My two favorite parts of this episode were Hurley screaming about the "Oceanic 6" so I guess now we know that at least 6 people leave (and by the way he was talking it seems like some people stay)
I had a different thought about the "eye" that showed up the window--when we back and paused the footage, to me it looks like the same eye that they showed in the previous scene with Jacob. And the guy in the rocking chair looks like Jack's father. Very creepy.

Locke, IMO, has become the Survivor's Ben-type character--the loose canon that you're not quite sure what end of the good/evil spectrum he is swinging from. A question about him--he was shot by Ben and fell into that pit. So did he miraculously recover from his gunshot wound?

So, if Hurley, Jack and Kate make up three of the "Oceanic 6", I will be curious to see who the other three are. The flash forwards offer an interesting new perspective to the story.