Quantcast Heroes Season 2 - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Season 2

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry but I loved season one and I think season two has been pretty awful. There's no real direction to it. First it seemed like they were going with "virus is killing heroes" and now it's "mysterious killer is killing original heroes" but he only killed one of them so far. Then there is all kinds of new people and craziness like Latin Americans who can strangle people with tears, British samurai warriors, and singing burger joint attendents who can imitate professional wrestling moves while, in the meantime, we learn nothing of DL's fate or why Nathan is NOT A CONGRESSMAN. Oh yeah and then there is the NUCLEAR EXPLOSION that nobody seems to talk about anymore.

They need to find a direction and quick.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    03, Poly & Wilderness Lodge
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red Randal View Post
    I'm sorry but I loved season one and I think season two has been pretty awful. There's no real direction to it. First it seemed like they were going with "virus is killing heroes" and now it's "mysterious killer is killing original heroes" but he only killed one of them so far. Then there is all kinds of new people and craziness like Latin Americans who can strangle people with tears, British samurai warriors, and singing burger joint attendents who can imitate professional wrestling moves while, in the meantime, we learn nothing of DL's fate or why Nathan is NOT A CONGRESSMAN. Oh yeah and then there is the NUCLEAR EXPLOSION that nobody seems to talk about anymore.

Well, in the third episode, Kindred, we find out that D.L. died, but we don't know how. And, I'm betting that after Peter died, Nathan gave up being Congressman, and drove his family away. And I think that the virus thing was just to bring the Hatian back into the series, so the Heroes killler person is the main thing, but this is ALL my Personal Opinion. Mostly
    I've been going to WDW since birth, and now I work there.
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    "Oh look, my tax dollars at work coming to arrest me, " Reily Pool, NT2
    Go UCF and UF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyTwirler13! View Post
    Well, in the third episode, Kindred, we find out that D.L. died, but we don't know how. And, I'm betting that after Peter died, Nathan gave up being Congressman, and drove his family away. And I think that the virus thing was just to bring the Hatian back into the series, so the Heroes killler person is the main thing, but this is ALL my Personal Opinion. Mostly
    I heard that DL died, but I wasn't sure if I heard it in a spoiler and I didn't want to say anything. I'm guessing he died because of when Linderman shot him in the finale.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

I heard that DL died, but I wasn't sure if I heard it in a spoiler and I didn't want to say anything. I'm guessing he died because of when Linderman shot him in the finale.
    I also heard that he died and I'm pretty sure that is how it happened. I found out when they showed the Season 2 cast photo and he was the only one missing from it.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

why Nathan is NOT A CONGRESSMAN.
    You can find this information by googling Vote Petrelli. There is a nice website set up (by NBC, but it looks just like a political campaign site) that has Nathan explaining why he chose to resign.
    Meg
    DVC Owner at AKV and BCV
    Upcoming Trips
    6/11--AKV & BCV with Kim & Gary
    8/11--Alaska on the Disney Wonder
    6/12--AKV with Jess, BCV just the two of us
    6/14--AKV & BCV just the two of us

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooGoofy View Post
    You can find this information by googling Vote Petrelli. There is a nice website set up (by NBC, but it looks just like a political campaign site) that has Nathan explaining why he chose to resign.
    Ok, Thanks!
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    Go UCF and UF!

Post Thanks / Like

Both DL and Matt were hurt very badly, I think Matt was shot like 5 times. I was disappointed they cut him from the cast, I really liked his character, however, I am enjoying Micah's relatives, so this is a good thing too.

But I was wrong about Uhura being one of the nine, she wasn't in the picture.
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question, and this will show how young and ignorant I am: Who's Uhura?
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    Go UCF and UF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyTwirler13! View Post
    I have a question, and this will show how young and ignorant I am: Who's Uhura?
    The communications officer from Star Trek, the Original Series. She plays Micah's grandma -- but Uhura is quicker to type out and it is the role she is known for. I also use Sulu instead of Hiro's dad, because he was the helmsman from the same series. He is also essentially known by that role. They are legendary with the cult TV crowd.

However, if they try to bring in Kirk (the captain from said series) as someone with a power that involves a magical hairpiece, I am walking out the door!
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTreeGal View Post
    However, if they try to bring in Kirk (the captain from said series) as someone with a power that involves a magical hairpiece, I am walking out the door!
    Thanks! I needed a smile this morning.

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTreeGal View Post
    The communications officer from Star Trek, the Original Series. She plays Micah's grandma -- but Uhura is quicker to type out and it is the role she is known for. I also use Sulu instead of Hiro's dad, because he was the helmsman from the same series. He is also essentially known by that role. They are legendary with the cult TV crowd.

Fellow Trekkie here...that's how I always refer to them. It seems like Spock oughta fit in eventually to. I still think Uhura is a very beautiful lady...I'm glad to see her on TV again.

I'm pretty sure DL died when Linderman shot him last season. I think we were hoping that he'd pull through...I really liked him.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    Fellow Trekkie here...that's how I always refer to them. It seems like Spock oughta fit in eventually to. I still think Uhura is a very beautiful lady...I'm glad to see her on TV again.

I'm pretty sure DL died when Linderman shot him last season. I think we were hoping that he'd pull through...I really liked him.
    Nichelle Nichols has always been exceptionally beautiful, she certainly has aged gracefully. OT here, but did you know that Duke Ellington discovered her in the early 50's and made her into one of his lead singers/dancers?

I am still unhappy about DL. He was a very strong male character, and Micah needs a daddy -- it's not fair, Molly has two daddies!

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be too shocked to see DL come back as Nikki's new alter-ego.
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

One good thing...I don't know her name yet but I'm really growing attached to Micha's cousin. She is just so sweet and so ambitious. I don't know if I'll handle it well if Syler takes her out.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    One good thing...I don't know her name yet but I'm really growing attached to Micha's cousin. She is just so sweet and so ambitious. I don't know if I'll handle it well if Syler takes her out.
    Her name is Monica...and I like her too!
    Meg
    DVC Owner at AKV and BCV
    Upcoming Trips
    6/11--AKV & BCV with Kim & Gary
    8/11--Alaska on the Disney Wonder
    6/12--AKV with Jess, BCV just the two of us
    6/14--AKV & BCV just the two of us

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Monica saw Claire heal herself, or Nathan or West fly, if she could imitate that? That would be cool, because she would be like Peter, but she could also do things like the tomato roses and that wrestling move!
    Proud Baton Twirler!
    Go UCF and UF!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry but I'm totally confused about this season. I have missed the beginning of a couple of the shows but it is really hard to follow this year. Nothing seems to make sense. Last year, you had to see every episode to figure out what was happening but it was fun trying to figure it out. This year nothing seems to make sense as they go back and forth from present to the past, etc. I'm really having trouble following it all. Especially with them adding new personalities every week.

The other Nathan seems to be the one who got blown up or a reaction to the explosion and is his alter ego. I saw the Today Show this morning when "Nathan" appeared, he said that tonight's show would take them all back to the past and be the beginning of what is happening this season. So I wanted to make sure I saw it all tonight. But I'm still confused. Seems like they left some things out from last season to this one.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pixiesmimi View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm totally confused about this season. I have missed the beginning of a couple of the shows but it is really hard to follow this year. Nothing seems to make sense. Last year, you had to see every episode to figure out what was happening but it was fun trying to figure it out. This year nothing seems to make sense as they go back and forth from present to the past, etc. I'm really having trouble following it all. Especially with them adding new personalities every week.

The other Nathan seems to be the one who got blown up or a reaction to the explosion and is his alter ego. I saw the Today Show this morning when "Nathan" appeared, he said that tonight's show would take them all back to the past and be the beginning of what is happening this season. So I wanted to make sure I saw it all tonight. But I'm still confused. Seems like they left some things out from last season to this one.
    pixiesmimi, I agree with you and I'm ready to jump on red randal's bandwagon! I'm starting to get really frustrated with where the show is going, or not going! I don't see why they have to keep introducing new heroes every week and there are so many story lines and questions and mysteries. I think the show is strong enough on it's own to have just introduced maybe a few new hereos per season and have them fight a new villan every season. I'm not ready to give up on the show but like red randal, I'm ready for them to find a direction and quickly!

Post Thanks / Like

All will be revealed during November sweeps.

Man, is Matt's dad a jerk or what??? I mean, gosh, worse than I suspected. I like Micah's cousin Monica, I guess I'd call her power "physical super-genius" in that her body can instantly have the intelligence to perform anything physically possible. I HOPE that gang banger comes back for her.... heheheheh. Think she might become a vigilante?

Oh, and I loved Nathan's line...

"Hey, I'm not a passenger jet!" or something like that

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting episode ... they're getting hard to keep up with.

Matt's dad was pretty intense. Poor Matt and Nathan having to face their nightmares and nearly kill each other doing so.

I'm interested in where they take the Peter story line.

Who do you think Kristen Bell's characters "daddy" is? She said she works for "a company" that was interested in keeping Peter out of trouble ... I took that to mean that she was working for "the" company. What are the odds that she's Bob's daughter? We've met the children of all the other original heroes... he could have one, too.

NEXT TRIP -
    WDW 08/18 ~ First family trip w/our 2 yo, 5 yo, my parents & our best friends &their 2 &5 yr olds.

PAST TRIPS -
    DISNEY WORLD
    04/16 (pre second babymoon), 08/15 (first trip with our own child), 08/10, 08/08, 04/05, 01/04, 04/02, summers 88, 90, 92 and 97.

DISNEYLAND
    03/06

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: