Quantcast Anyone getting hyped for November??? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

We will be heading down 11/24 through 12/4 (MVMCP 11/27) and I have cleared a drawer in my dresser and started collecting needed items for the trip in it. My DH is now excited too (at 180 days out, I think I was just about driving him crazy, but now he has the bug).
    I am in PA, so the weather here is starting to cool also. I will start packing our summer clothes probably in the next couple of weeks (in the 80's today, so I will wait just a little longer).
    Anyway, I say, pack away! It is part of the fun. (I even have my need lists written out and waiting to be checked off).
    Lori Ann
    Mother of twin 9 year old girls
    Dixie Landings 11/96 (honeymoon)
    Dixie Landings/Cruise 12/2000
    CBR 11/2005
    Riverside - 9/2006,
    FQ - 11/2007, 9/2008, 9/2009
    CSR 5/2010, AKL 5/2010 (split stay)
    FQ 11/2010
    CSR 11/2011
    CBR 05/2012
    GF 06/2012
    CSR 11/2012

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We are going 11/25 - 12/1. We are been talking about times we are planning on leaving and stuff like that. I wish it was tomorrow instead of a little over 2 months. I'll probably start packing some stuff the first of Nov. lol
    ~Beth~
    1st trip Nov. 24, 2006-ASmovies (4nights)
    Nov. 25, 2007-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Sept. 6, 2008-ASMovies (6 nights)
    Nov. 28, 2009 ASMovies (7nights)
    Nov 28, 2015 AOA (7 nights)
    December 10, 2016 AKL/Pop (7nights)
    Nov. 25, 2017 AsMusic (8 Nights)
    Next Trip March 4 AsSports (4 nights)

Post Thanks / Like

11-6 through 11-11. Going with my sister, and some family friends, and then some of their friends. all totaled I think somewhere upwards of 12 of us? Already with ADRs at King Stephons, the 50's diner, Le Trois Chef, Le Celliers, and somewhere is in MK, but I forget. ASMusic. I just got my Magical Express tags yesterday. Already have plans to visit Jellyrolls once, but probably twice. yah! Here's oping Spaceship Earth opens a day or two early so I'll get to see/ride it.

However may days left is too many.

Post Thanks / Like

We are going the 4th to the 9th and I am looking forward to this more than just about ANY other trip to Disney.... Get this. We are in the process of moving across the country which means my husband will be traveling Mondays thru Thursdays. Then on Saturdays he has classes for his MBA (Graduation in May HOOOORAY!). So until who knows when we will only have limited time. They whole traveling thing makes me so tired just thinking about it. Well... any way, it just makes me soooo excited to have a nice family trip especially to DISNEY. Hooray!!!
    Last Trip: April 2015 CBR
    Next Trip: Sept 2015 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

Default 50 days!!! WooHoo!

I'm down to 50 days and I'm offically packing now.......my husband may leave me, but I just could'nt stop myself! I have been ordering things like day packs, tennis shoes, sunscreen, and other odds and ends. I just can't get WDW off my brain......my husband is worried about what I will do once the trip is over He's right to be worried, I may just have to run off and become Cinderella
    Michigan Mommy, dreaming of Disney days!

Post Thanks / Like

Two months from today! 61 Days! Yoo hoo!!!

Gawrsh

1979 - Polynesian Village
    1988 - Treehouses
    1990 - Treehouses
    1997 - Disney Institute Villas/Yacht and Beach Club
    1999 - Disney Institute Villas
    2001 - Carribean Beach
    2004 - Port Orleans Riverside
    2007 - Pop Century
    2010 - Offsite/Port Orleans Riverside
    2014 - Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

We can not wait! 61 more days to go!! As with some of the other posters, I have put out our summer clothes to pack. I even went out and bought our 11 month old some bigger sizes in shorts and shirts that are clearance now. I don't know if 12 months will fit her in Nov., but for the dollar or two that I paid, it is worth it to me! We are celebrating our daughter's 5th birthday down there, so I have already bought a few presents to wrap and pack ahead of time, so she will have something to open on her birthday. She does not know that she is going, so it will be a nice surprise!
    Off-Site 1989
    Carribean Beach 2001
    Port Orleans 2004
    POP Nov 2007
    House Rental for 7 nights/Port Orleans for 5 nights Aug 2010

Post Thanks / Like

YES, my husband and I are getting very excited about our November trip. We have 42 days to go...............It can't get here any sooner. We're looking forward to the MVMCP on Nov. 12th and to see the majority of the decorations up for the holiday. We'll be celebrating our ten year anniv. while on our stay. It will be a belated anniv. trip, which our anniv. will be coming up on 10/18/07.
    Our trip begins on Nov. 7th thru 17th. It will be 11 magical days to spend at our favorite place on earth. Can't wait to see our favorite dining spots, the characters, the hotels, the rides and all the friendly cast members. See you soon Disney...we'll be there before you can say........... MICKEY!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

36 days for me. Arrive on Halloween day and am heading straight to the "Not so scarey halloween party" .
    Doug
    38 Trips to Disney World.

Post Thanks / Like

Whoo hoo! November 22-December 1st - only 56 more days! I can't wait!! I just got my royalty check today (I write on the side) so I can go get my annual pass voucher this weekend!! Yipeeeee!!

I absolutely cannont wait
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Post Thanks / Like

ME! We just booked a short "babymoon" vacation 5 days/4 nights at Pop Century. I am SO excited! This is our 1st baby that we are expecting, so this is our last "getaway" just the 2 of us...plus we are somewhat celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary which is in January...just a few months early!
    58 days!
    College Program Spring 05
    6/92-Tree House Villas
    5/98-Poly
    5/01-ASM
    1/05-Pop
    3/05-OKW
    5/05-SS
    5/06-ASMus
    1/07- Honeymoon at the Boardwalk!
    6/07- OKW
    11/07-Babymoon Pop/Poly
    12/08-Christmas at the Poly! DS 1st Christmas and Disney Trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Now it is 36 days to go...........November 7th can't get here any sooner. I'm counting the days til I see that castle. Yeah!

Post Thanks / Like

We just booked a trip for 11/8-11/12!! I booked today and made ADR's today and started packing today!! 37 days to go and meet my soap stars!!!

~Cheryl~

2x's as a child, 2003 - Music, 2005 - Pop, 2007 - Music (Sept.), 2007- Movies (SSW), 2008-Movies, 2008 - Movies (Nov), 2009 - Movies (June)

2010- March - not booked but going for youngests 7th birthday!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nov herewecome!

Oh we've got each day planned. And cannot WAIT!!! We will be in WDW Nov 21 - Dec 1, never been this time of year so we are overly excited. Getting down to crunch time for saving the $$ and that's all that makes me nervous. My girls 11 & 5 at that time think mommy and grammie are disney fanatics! I hope we rub off LOL. November can't come fast enough!!
    -Marcy-
    Mom to: Katina Ann "TiTi" & Adrianna Jacey "AJ"

DLR/ Summer of 1988

7/26 - 8/2 2003- Off Site
    7/2 - 7/9 2006- CBR Jamacia
    11/21 - 12/1 2007- CBR Martinique
    11/18 - 11/28 2009- Pop Century

Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking forward to November, because once it hits the 30th, I only have 5 more days to go until our 12 day trip in December!!

NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SurferStitch View Post

I'm looking forward to November, because once it hits the 30th, I only have 5 more days to go until our 12 day trip in December!!

Have fun Surfer Stitch! I only have 33 days til our Nov. trip which starts officially on the 6th to do all that Fun Disney packing.....The husband and I cannot wait for it to be here already. I know that we both will have amazing trips to talk about. Talk to you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 29 days to go

Four weeks from tomorrow we will be checking in at Pop. Looking forward to it but I am really nervous about the crowds. We have lucked out travelling in January, December, and April with light crowds, but have not traveled in November yet. Any comments on crowds Nov 3-5, our park days?

Post Thanks / Like

8 Sundays from today we will be there jsut DW, Me and Prince Hayden. 11/25-12/1 We have 11 character meals scheduled, a trip to the barber shop for the Prince and a trip to the BBB for mommy. MVMCP on the 27th and we are so excited!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden's Dad View Post
    8 Sundays from today we will be there jsut DW, Me and Prince Hayden. 11/25-12/1 We have 11 character meals scheduled, a trip to the barber shop for the Prince and a trip to the BBB for mommy. MVMCP on the 27th and we are so excited!!!
    Wow! Sounds like Hayden is going to have a lot of awesome meals with the characters! He'll have such a wonderful time, as I'm sure mommy and daddy will, too!

Have a magical trip!!

And you know....you have me thinking about scheduling an appointment at the BBB....hmmmmmmm.
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I are at 30 days ( one month from tomorrow )...........The countdown has begun....See you soon Mickey

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: