Quantcast does this make any sense?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default does this make any sense?

figured out why the VMK resources seem to be so low at the current moment:

http://www.forbes.com/technology/200...idcontent.html

I hadn't heard about it, but that is almost a month old which does explain a lot!

If it doesn't work, it just states how Disney purchased Club Penguine Online. Weird huh?
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy guacamole $700 million?! I hope this doesn't influence VMK to start cashing people. I played it for an hour before I got bored. You can't do much on there without paying.
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I think they bought Club Penguin to help them work through the online issues they are having with the Pirates online and other disney online games (including VMK).

The plus to this is, it shows now that Disney seems to be dedicating itself to online gaming. That was a fear a lot of us had that the Disney online games in general were going bye bye.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, Club Penguin does not affect resources in VMK at all. Club Penguin is situated right here in sunny Kelowna BC. It operates the exact same as it has been, using the same staff which is around 148 people. I know a couple of them. The only thing that has changed at Club Penguin is the money behind it. Never having advertised too much, Disney will now advertise it in Disney style adding their name to it. Disney bought Club Penguin solely as an investment. It's a cash cow.. simple as that.

We posted this in the News forum here.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I figured disney would have diverted some funds over that way and made a bunch of changes to get that working to Disney standards and would have ignored VMK. I just thought that was such an interesting topic and decided to post!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

So, not sure if any of you are following the "Disney Mom Panal" thread. I applied for a spot on the panal and now my son has since applied for a job at Club Penguin. If he gets the job I have to pull my application (can't have relatives working for Disney)

But.. on the up side, I will get Disney Discounts.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

woot! discounted churros!!!

If you are allowed to tell us here and not be off topic, what is the panal?

Dreaming of Imagineering

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: