Quantcast "Mickey Mail" - Paying it Forward - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Fairy GodMailers - Postcards - Any takers?

Thanks to the Kids-Free promotion we are finally able to take our three little ones to the House of Mouse for our first family vacation!

I have heard from friends about people being a Fairy Godmailer - where you would send postcards to kids from Disney World like they are from Mickey...

Well I have a simplier request, in trying to keep our trip costs down and still make for a really fun and memorable trip, my mom and I are teaming up to preshop for souvies.

We will be visiting Disney World in Early April, while we are there we would like to plan a scavenger hunt with our little ones to have them hunt around our hotel room for treats and hints to what the next day's activities will hold. The plan is that this will not only help a LOT with bedtime and heading back to the room each night, but also help a great deal with the "I Wants".

I have been looking just about anywhere and everywhere but can't find postcards - so I am resorting to begging.

We are planning on visiting Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot and I would love it if anyone going could mail us a postcard from ANY of these places (or all if you are in a super dooper mood) - you don't have to try for a certain character - just any postcard showing one of the parks - you don't even have to personalize it - I will use the note area to write their scavenger hunt riddles.

If anyone is game - my three little ones and I would greatly appreciate it - please contact me via Private Message (PM).
    Last edited by Melanie; 02-09-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Per Terms of Service

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We are leaving on Friday the 13th. I would love to help make some magic happen. PM me if I could help anyone out

Post Thanks / Like

We are staying Feb 20-28. and can send a few postcards out. PM me if interested.
    Sassy2000

Prior to 2007 off site
    Oct 07 AS Music
    Apr 08 AS Movies
    Dec 08 CSR & POR
    Feb 09 Pop

Nov/Dec 09 CBR &AKL
    May 10 CSR
    Oct 10 Poly!!
    May 11 AS Music
    Oct 11 AKV & BWV
    Feb 12 AKV
    Feb 13 POR Royal Room

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there March 6th-11th. Anyone want postcards? My kids and I had so much fun doing this on our last trip!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there Feb 27-March 6, so PM me if you would like any postcards. Another member did this for my son and he loved it! He gets it out of his treasure box for us to read every couple of days .
    °O° Cassandra °O°

Beach Club 4/07
    Caribbean Beach 2/09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sassy2000 View Post
    We are staying Feb 20-28. and can send a few postcards out. PM me if interested.
    sassy thank you so much. Haven't given it to my son yet but my husband was very impressed that mickey knew my sons birthday.
    2002 - Off Property Son's 1st Trip
    2003-Off Property
    2005- Off Property Son's 1st Trip
    March 2006- Off Property
    June 2006 - POP Star Wars Weekend
    Dec 2007 - ASMu Family Suite

Dec 2009 ASMo Daughter's 1st Trip
    April 2011 Beach Club Daughter's 2nd Birthday Trip

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there Aug. 9-15th and I would love to do this again...Please let me know if anyone needs me to send a card...
    Amy
    80 Camping șoș
    89 Offsite șoș
    05 ASM șoș
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR șoș

Post Thanks / Like

We will be there for our first trip June 16-24. Let me know if I can help. This this is our first time I have never done this but what a great idea!!
    1st trip: CBR June 09

Post Thanks / Like

This is such a great thing to do. We will be there May 9-17. You can PM me if you would like us to send a postcard out to you. We are already starting with our three year old about how it important to "Pay it forward". Also, looking for someone that will be in Disney in the next little bit to send a postcard to DS & niece. Thanks! - Nichole
    Last trip January 2010 @ Pop
    Next trip September 2010 @ Pop

It's great to be a Florida Gator

Post Thanks / Like

We will be in the world from 5/1 - 5/10 so if anyone wants a card sent, please let me know via PM and I will be happy to spread the pixie dust around!!!

This doesn't have to be for an upcoming trip, I will send for Birthdays, anniversarys, happy end of school, new baby, wedding wishes, passing drivers test, getting into college, happy graduation (preschool,kindergarten, highschool, college), new job. whatever you have going on. I am following Disney's theme with whatever you want to celebrate!!

I will take the first 5 people to send me their info!

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone going soon? One of my best friends had to put her dog down, and she's very down. I think a card from WDW would perk her up a little.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

We are also going May 5th-10th so if anyone needs a card, send me a pm.

'the only thing that counts is the love of duty; when love & duty are one, then grace is in you & you will enjoy a happiness which passes all understanding.

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be down there again August 16-22 so if we can do this for anyone please let me know! Also it's my BF's first on property stay so I kind of want to do this for him as well. Is there anyone going later in the summer (July?) that could send me one? Thanks!

Amanda

Next Visit:
    August 16-23, 2014: CBR

Virginia Tech
    HOKIES

Post Thanks / Like

Default we leave in 3 days

Last call. I haven't really gotten many takers, so I still have some room. We will be leaving on Friday Morning 5/1 so you have until I would say Wednesday evening as I don't know for sure that I will be on here on Thursday (too much to do and pack and my son has a baseball game)

Anyway - I will send out cards for any occasion - just let me know!!!

Disneyfan328
    Pittsburgh PA
    3/97 - All Star Music
    9/07 Port Orleans Riverside
    May 2009All Star Movie~Wedding Anniversary!
    January 2012 All Star Movies
    December 2013 - All Star Movies to celebrate birthdays!
    Planning our December 2015 "Paige's Sweet 16" Birthday Trip -Art of Animation!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile I'll send cards!

I'm off to the World May 16-23. If anyone needs a card sent, just PM me!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE this idea! We are going to the world August 16th-22nd and if anyone needs a card sent to anyone for any reason just PM me - make sure to do it by 5pm August 15th (we have an early flight) and I'll take the first 6 or so
    1990 & 91 - Off Property
    1992 - Contemporary
    1993 thru 96 - Poly
    2002 & 03 - Poly
    2006 - Poly
    2009 - Pop Century & Grand Floridian

2014 - Beach Club for my daughter's first trip!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Disneyfan328...The look on their faces were priceless...I appreciate you taking the extra time to buy birthday cards for them...It really made it extra special...
    I think that this is a great thing that everyone should do when they are there...I know that it is worth the little time that it takes while you are there to spread some magic... I can't wait to get back there and do it again...
    Amy
    80 Camping șoș
    89 Offsite șoș
    05 ASM șoș
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to dopey'sgirl for the recent message from Disney in our mailbox. It was the greatest~~your handwriting is so similar to mine that DH was doing a double take and verifying the postmark insisting I sent this to him...He had no idea how I pulled this off.
    "All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~~Walt E. Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I am going in June- if anyone wants me to send any, please let me know- we did it last year and it was alot of fun-

Just IM me

bryan
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Post Thanks / Like

My three kids would love postcards from anyone who is travelling before August. In return, we'd love to send postcards to anyone who would like them sent from us in the beginning of August. Just ask!
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: