I hope that this post is not in violation of anything. If it is my apologies in advance and please remove

Ok so here goes. My family is going to WDW September 22-30th. I have someone that is going a few weeks before us and offered to send my 3 kids a post card while there. Now since I can't do this for her, I thought that I would offer to do this for other families on intercot since intercot has been so helpful to me. If there is already something like this on intercot, please move my post there.

I am willing to send out some post cards while we are in Disney to other families that are going after us. PM me with your info so that it is not posted on the thread - kids names, fav character, address ect and if you want it to say anything special. I am willing to do 5 to start with and see what kind of response that I get. If others are willing to do this, and the thread stays put, just post below with the dates that you are going and how many you are willing to send. Lets spread the pixie dust around !!!!

I know I am a little past it, but I guess I wasn't paying attention to how many posts I had. I wanted to do this for my 100th. Whoo hooo to me for making 100 posts!!!