Quantcast Just Questions--Lederhosen Spacesuits. - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Poor Christine.. as her friends should we really be laughing at her experience? Pogo - just don't mention "camping to her...

Oh my! YOu do have a lot in common with Christine seeing as how she has been quoting Austin Powers lately....

OH BEHAAAAAAVE !!!

Why can't i mention "camping" to her ? She loves to "camp" as I remember !

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    AAAACKK! I refuse to believe that! Alex! Ken! We need to get this guy to camp. Double Quick!! Maybe he should stop by Deb's place for some NASA training first?

No Star Wars.....that's a good one.
    Come on Cousin..... would I lie to you ?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post

OH BEHAAAAAAVE !!!

Why can't i mention "camping" to her ? She loves to "camp" as I remember !
    Well, if that was a reference to Austin Powers - I've never seen a single one...Hmmm.. is this spaceship outfitted with a movie theater?

Because the mention of camping gives her hives, causes her facial tic to act up, and makes her hypervenilate...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

pogo Guest

Because the mention of camping gives her hives, causes her facial tic to act up, and makes her hypervenilate...
    Have you ever heard of this trick ? We could put a bag over her head and............ it might make her stop hypervenilating.... or something. Then.... maybe.... I could mention "campimg" to her with out causing alarm ! This also works for other things.
    Sorry Christine. .........

Post Thanks / Like

Have you ever heard of this trick ? We could put a bag over her head and............ it might make her stop hypervenilating.... or something. Then.... maybe.... I could mention "campimg" to her with out causing alarm ! This also works for other things.
    Sorry Christine. .........
    Wow! He's on this thread for all of, what, 5 or six posts and already he knows how we treat each other!

Did my question get left behind?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Phew! Just made it! Almost missed the flight, but we hurried back from the zoo and I "zooped" on in here just in time! (Did I use the word right, Ken??) Wow! Look at all those cookies up against the... is that the escape hatch? Sorry Christine & Pogo... looks like there's no escaping the inevitable...

Maybe "cheeky" looks good on you..... but not on me !

Boy... now I'm sorry I've stowed away on here with Alex and all his gas.
    Hi Pogo! So glad you're on board with us!! Did you bring cookies??

You know this is the second almost trip to Germany I've had this week. DH was supposed to go over for two weeks in August, and we decided that the boys and I would tag along....only now the need for the trip is off...and none of us are going. Oh well...can't dwell on it! The good side is that going over would have resulted in a cancelled October Disney trip....and looks like that wont happen now! How soon do I need to start baking cookies for all y'all? Remember it is only two bags per person that we are allowed to take on the plane!
    Jenn, I'm sorry you're not getting a trip to Germany... ... but I'm glad we'll still get to meet in October!

Would you believe that Christine and I have more in common than you know ?
    I've never seen a single Star Wars movie either. I'd rather watch Austin Powers or my favorite..... the Three Stooges !
    Pogo, you and Christine frighten me... ... in the nicest way, of course!! [Quick, Ken - make for Tatooine, ASAP!!]

So - since no one's heard from Frankie, and Ken doesn't know where we're going - who's steering this thing???
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Pogo, you and Christine frighten me... ... in the nicest way, of course!! [Quick, Ken - make for Tatooine, ASAP!!]

So - since no one's heard from Frankie, and Ken doesn't know where we're going - who's steering this thing???
    STITCH is!!!! (hey - others got Capt. Jack and Will last thread so it's my Stitchie pooh this thread! )

Does that frighten you more than Christine and Pogo not having seen Star Wars?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

pogo Guest

Wow! He's on this thread for all of, what, 5 or six posts and already he knows how we treat each other!
    It's a gift ! What more can I say ?

Hi Pogo! So glad you're on board with us!! Did you bring cookies??
    Not with the way I fit into this "cheeky" space suit, I didn't !

Lets get out this intergalactic map..... let's see..... if we turn off the auto pilot..... and turn here at this starry thing......... O.K. does anybody know where we are ? How about you Diane ?

pogo Guest

STITCH is!!!!
    Oh no........ do you think I ought to bail out now ?

Post Thanks / Like

Would you believe that Christine and I have more in common than you know ?

I've never seen a single Star Wars movie either. I'd rather watch Austin Powers or my favorite..... the Three Stooges !
    I knew I liked you, Pogo!!

No Star Wars.....that's a good one.
    See, this is how problems like the Middle East start. We have to agree to disagree. There are those in this world who like Star Wars, and there are those in this world (the smarter, funnier ones) that like Austin Powers!

Pogo, on the previous JQ thread, there was mention of an Austin Powers viewing party at my place Friday night. Oooo, how about we add in the "Airplane" series, too???
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    I knew I liked you, Pogo!!

See, this is how problems like the Middle East start. We have to agree to disagree. There are those in this world who like Star Wars, and there are those in this world (the smarter, funnier ones) that like Austin Powers!

Pogo, on the previous JQ thread, there was mention of an Austin Powers viewing party at my place Friday night. Oooo, how about we add in the "Airplane" series, too???
    That sounds great ! Can I bring the popcorn ?

I knew I liked you too. When are you going camping again ?

Post Thanks / Like

Now I don't like you anymore! ( )

Has anyone else noticed how often I have to use the smiley around here????
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

pogo Guest

Now I don't like you anymore! ( )

Why don't you like me anymore ?

because I said, "Camping ?"

I'm just trying to help you get by that phobia.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, you are a bit pouty aren't you?

Welcome aboard Pogo. Stick around, I need another old guy to help me keep all these young'uns in line. (They tend to pout and such, you know.)

You know, I forgot we can run all the Star Wars and Austin Powers movies we want on the on-board entertainment system. The best part for me is I like them both, plus the "Airplane" movies (especially the first one)

Does anybody by any chance have a request for a Stitch movie?

Hope Stitch and the monkey don't get into a fight over who steers.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Lets get out this intergalactic map..... let's see..... if we turn off the auto pilot..... and turn here at this starry thing......... O.K. does anybody know where we are ? How about you Diane ?
    Yeah, we're headed for the second star to the right, or was that the fourth star? Hmmm... wish I would've paid more attention in Geography class or would that be astronomy class?

Oh no........ do you think I ought to bail out now ?
    It's already been determined that no one can bail out due to the stack of cookie cases blocking the escape hatch.... but don't worry.. with Alex on board those cases shouldn't last longer than a day or two...

Now I don't like you anymore!
    Didn't I warn you Pogo not to mention the "C" word around Christine? Yep, he sure does fit in.. just like the other JQ guys - won't listen to any advice that us females give them...

Will they ever learn?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Does anybody by any chance have a request for a Stitch movie?
    Me!!! Me!!!! Since we are watching ALL the Star War movies and ALL the Austin Powers movies - let's also watch ALL the Stitch movies!!! I'll even make coffee and coconut cake in his honor! Any other movie/sequel requests?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

pogo Guest

Welcome aboard Pogo. Stick around, I need another old guy to help me keep all these young'uns in line. (They tend to pout and such, you know.)
    Thanks Skipper..... I'll do my best. did you call ,e an guy ?
    Didn't I warn you Pogo not to mention the "C" word around Christine? Yep, he sure does fit in.. just like the other JQ guys - won't listen to any advice that us females give them...

Will they ever learn?
    I hope not ! What's there to learn, anyways ?

pogo Guest

Any other movie/sequel requests?
    Please don't hate me for this one..... but do we really have to watch any Stitch movies ?

pogo Guest

oops........ does anybody hear my DW calling me ? I think I have to run See you all later.

Post Thanks / Like

Please don't hate me for this one..... but do we really have to watch any Stitch movies ?
    Them thar's fighting words ... it's gonna be a looooonnnnnggggggg space flight for you mister with TWO JQ babes already not speaking to you! We'll sit you by Alex and after being around his pressurized gas you won't even notice what movie is playing!

Is my question floating around the ceiling?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

STITCH is!!!! (hey - others got Capt. Jack and Will last thread so it's my Stitchie pooh this thread!)

Not at all!! I LOVE Stitch!! I think I left tread marks in AK when I saw him...

Hey now!! I've never used since I climbed on board!! (Okay, I just did, but that doesn't count... )
    Pogo, don't listen to him... we are all very rationale, sane, mature adults here!!

Me!!! Me!!!! Since we are watching ALL the Star War movies and ALL the Austin Powers movies - let's also watch ALL the Stitch movies!!! I'll even make coffee and coconut cake in his honor! Any other movie/sequel requests?
    Diane, I'll bring the popcorn - I'm right there with you!! Bring on the Stitch Marathon!!
    (Okay - I'll do "Airplane", too... but do we HAVE to do Austin Powers?? Aren't we in space? Can't we just leave the Star Wars movies on automatic playback mode?? )
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: