Quantcast Just Questions--Pirates' Hospital/Cookie Cruise. - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Happy Anniversary and have a magical day Mikki.

Now as for scott, he wasn't in the crows nest when he found the rum but in the hold. Would you believe I was attending to the sloop? And no theres no rum over here.
    Oh hi Captain welcome aboard matey.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjbs35a View Post
    Did you guess me ??? If so, you were wrong. I got a telephone call this afternoon from the attorney that I was going to meet, cancelling the trip. Maybe he will re-schedule the meeting for early October !!!
    Ken that wasn't nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    I think I was missing in action. Well, inaction anyway!

No health issues with us humans here but our new Fridge was another matter. It died on us! Fortnately we have two and are now waiting for an engineer. The company that made it said you were not supposed to put two fridges side by side but nowhere in their literature did it say this. Ventilation isn't blocked or anything but apparantly they have clever (or not so clever!) sensors inside that confuse each other.

Today we are celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary so I may not be around much. We are going out for a meal tonight and will probably be going off for a drive around during the day and maybe a bit of shopping! Our new settee arrived early yesterday so we have decided that is our anniversary present even if it isn't china!

Who drank all the rum and who ate the monkey?
    Congrats Mikki to you and Andrew! And why would anyone eat a monkey? Wouldn't that leave us without someone to blame?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riri529 View Post
    Has anyone searched the crows nest? I think monkeys are pretty good climbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Last I checked, Christine was trying to follow the little critter up there. I don't think her surgeon would approve though, would he?
    I believe Christine wasn't sure how to get to the Crow's Nest.... and you are probably right... her surgeon would definitly not like her climbing into a crow's nest... not to mention drinking any rum when she is still taking pain pills...

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Cookies?? Did I say I showed up for cookies?? I really meant that I was waiting for THIS kind of invitation! (Glad my DH hasn't joined in yet... of course, he'd just laugh at me... )

So - where is everybody? Are there a bunch of you hanging out with the rum in the crow's nest? Save me a spot - or at least a bottle!!
    Cookies seem to bring out the JQ men... the JQ ladies need a hint of a pirate romance to bring them out!

I do believe everyone is scouring the ship looking for the elusive rum. You know... no one has looked overboard yet... I wonder if Ken has it set adrift on a raft following the Pearl????

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    (hiccup) who's looking fur tha rrrummm? (hiccup) I thinks me foun' it.
    Be careful and make sure you don't out of the crow's nest! Got any bottles left that aren't empty?? (No, I won't drink them here at work... just setting myself up for a fun wknd... )
    Hmmmm..... if it's food or drink that's missing - I guess we need to know to immediately search for Alex!!!

No health issues with us humans here but our new Fridge was another matter. It died on us! Fortnately we have two and are now waiting for an engineer. The company that made it said you were not supposed to put two fridges side by side but nowhere in their literature did it say this. Ventilation isn't blocked or anything but apparantly they have clever (or not so clever!) sensors inside that confuse each other.

Today we are celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary so I may not be around much. We are going out for a meal tonight and will probably be going off for a drive around during the day and maybe a bit of shopping! Our new settee arrived early yesterday so we have decided that is our anniversary present even if it isn't china!

Sorry to hear about the demise or your fridge. Hmmm... the fridges were too close to each other? Could it be a lover's spat?

Congrats on the anniversary! I sure hope you and Andrew have a wonderful day celebrating!

Alex appears to be in the process of drinking the rum supply.. and eating the monkey? Ummm... I don't think even Alex would be hungry enough to do that....
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Mikki,Congratulations on your 20th Wedding Anniversary Have a great time with your DH. Did someone really eat the monkey?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Nobody eat the monkey, he's just over here on the sloop eating me out of well umm boat. Lol
    Does anyone have any bananas they can send over? We're making banana bread, pudding and stuff. Anyone want to come over here to help out?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjbs35a View Post
    I got a telephone call this afternoon from the attorney that I was going to meet, cancelling the trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Ken that wasn't nice!
    Had to do it. He wouldn't tell me where he hid the rum. Can you blame me?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Cookies seem to bring out the JQ men... the JQ ladies need a hint of a pirate romance to bring them out!
    I done tol' ya that Capt Barbosa and Davey Jones were at your disposal. I even tried to shanghai Richard Gere. What more do you want, you ingrate?

Quote Originally Posted by trackbarroness View Post
    Does anyone have any bananas they can send over? We're making banana bread, pudding and stuff.
    Drummerboy Discount Products International (DDPI) is having a special an month-old bananas this week. How many crates would you like?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Had to do it. He wouldn't tell me where he hid the rum. Can you blame me?

I done tol' ya that Capt Barbosa and Davey Jones were at your disposal. I even tried to shanghai Richard Gere. What more do you want, you ingrate?

Drummerboy Discount Products International (DDPI) is having a special an month-old bananas this week. How many crates would you like?
    Well I didn't know he had the rum hidden that changes everything!!

And Ken are the bannan's frozen? With say a choc. coating? and maybe some peanuts? Cause if so ok..if not not thanks...
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

And Ken are the bannan's frozen? With say a choc. coating? and maybe some peanuts? Cause if so ok..if not not thanks...
    No, those were our fresh stock. Problem?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

No, those were our fresh stock. Problem?
    Customs might have a question or two. Mind you with the Cdn. dollar at it's current levels at least it would be so bad.

Anyone else buy organic food? I had a chance to get organic bannana's for less then non organic ones this week which was cool. I try to buy more organic then not but it's hard sometimes price wise. I love it when it's cheaper.
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

A million dollars.... a new home that is in a safe neighborhood.... a new 2008 mustang convertible..... a chalet in the Smokies.... a date with Stitch....an all expense paid 7 day cruise on the Disney Magic....shanghai Gregg Rainwater for me.... a lifetime supply of chocolate.... lower gasoline prices....world peace....all missing children to be found and reunited safely with their parents....cures for cancer/aids/and all the other diseases in the world to be found.....no more poverty.....better air quality....no more crime... should I go on? Or have I lived up to the name "ingrate"?

Anyone else buy organic food? I had a chance to get organic bannana's for less then non organic ones this week which was cool. I try to buy more organic then not but it's hard sometimes price wise. I love it when it's cheaper.
    I"ve bought organic food a few times but it is much more expensive and with gas prices what they are I'm really watching what I spend now...
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Ken, it is a very dangerous JQ to ask if there is anything else you want! How long a list do you think we can all come up with? I think there is a pretty good start already!
    Mikki
    INTERCOT staff - DVC, Characters, Collectibles and Games

2017 Feb WDW Festival of Art and hopefully winter sunshine
    2017 Aug Disneyland bound

Post Thanks / Like

Now as for scott, he wasn't in the crows nest when he found the rum but in the hold. Would you believe I was attending to the sloop? And no theres no rum over here.
    Oh hi Captain welcome aboard matey.
    Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy Hang on!

Happy Anniversary Mikki and Andrew! Hey, do you know where we'll be for our 20th anniversary? Disney World!
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post

So is anyone else going to see POTC:AWE Thursday night? I'm fighting off an infection (in my right leg once again) and am praying that they won't hospitalize me for IV antibiotics (it does look slightly better than yesterday and my breathing is no longer affected)... I'm focused on being at that theatre Thursday at 8:00.

to our second generation ailing JQers! Hope that they're both feeling better for their Friday festivities!
    Hope your leg continues to get better without the IV antibiotics!
    I know my DD will want to see POTC:AWE. My DS may be a bit intimidated by the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    (hiccup) who's looking fur tha rrrummm? (hiccup) I thinks me foun' it.
    Alex, it sounds like you could use some coffee. Cream and 2 Splendas? Would you like a low carb, sugar free multigrain cookie with that? Blech Or perhaps a piece of cardboard? I myself will opt for an oatmeal chocolate chip, freshly baked! mmmmmmmmmm Would anybody else like one?

I think I was missing in action. Well, inaction anyway!

Happy Anniversary Mikki and Andrew. 20 years is quite a milestone!!

Unfortunately, Alex did not share the rum with me .
    I'm pretty sure Alex didn't eat the monkey either because I hear monkey meat is very high in fat! It will interfere with his training!

Customs might have a question or two. Mind you with the Cdn. dollar at it's current levels at least it would be so bad.

Natalie,
    I buy organic food once in a while and I have been an occassional sub in an organic produce co-op. We have a really nice organic grocery here in town and if you know your prices sometimes you can get a good deal. The co-op was pretty inexpensive and the food was fresh and delicious but you had to clean all the produce yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Marie that sounds so neat. Around here we just go to the growers sheds. (we have so many greenhouses for peppers, cukes and tomato's it's not even funny). Not organic but so good! and cheap!

Peppers 3 for a dollar, cukes (seedless ones) 2-4 for a dollar. Baskets of tomato's for 2 dollars etc. plus farms for all kinds of other stuffs. It's awfully funny to have these greenhouses built right into town. So what's new with everyone else?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, Alex did not share the rum with me .
    I'm pretty sure Alex didn't eat the monkey either because I hear monkey meat is very high in fat! It will interfere with his training!
    And rum won't interfere with his training?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

A million dollars.... a new home that is in a safe neighborhood.... a new 2008 mustang convertible..... a chalet in the Smokies.... a date with Stitch....an all expense paid 7 day cruise on the Disney Magic....shanghai Gregg Rainwater for me.... a lifetime supply of chocolate.... lower gasoline prices....world peace....all missing children to be found and reunited safely with their parents....cures for cancer/aids/and all the other diseases in the world to be found.....no more poverty.....better air quality....no more crime... should I go on? Or have I lived up to the name "ingrate"?

Ken, it is a very dangerous JQ to ask if there is anything else you want! How long a list do you think we can all come up with? I think there is a pretty good start already!
    Perhaps I should have said is there anyone else you want?

Nah. There'd still be lists a mile long...

Okay, we'll withdraw the "ingrate" remark (notice how I duck personal responsibilty by saying 'we'?) Let's just say the management at BPCI (Black Pearl Cruises International) have worked very hard at providing such quality hunks as Capt. Barbosa and Davey Jones only to have our efforts rebuked and it causes us to have our lower lips stuck out. So there. (I'm glad I checked this thing before posting. I had a typo that said "our loser lips" and that would certainly have been noted by certain parties who shall remain unnamed.)

Post Thanks / Like

And rum won't interfere with his training?
    Good point! Hey Alex, I think she might be right, rum is probably loaded with carbs!
    Oh no!!! What will you do now??!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps I should have said is there anyone else you want?

Nah. There'd still be lists a mile long...

Okay, we'll withdraw the "ingrate" remark (notice how I duck personal responsibilty by saying 'we'?) Let's just say the management at BPCI (Black Pearl Cruises International) have worked very hard at providing such quality hunks as Capt. Barbosa and Davey Jones only to have our efforts rebuked and it causes us to have our lower lips stuck out. So there. (I'm glad I checked this thing before posting. I had a typo that said "our loser lips" and that would certainly have been noted by certain parties who shall remain unnamed.)
    Ken you owe me a coffee. Two Creams one sugar..please.

And how on earth do you get that out of keyboards?
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys - I'm back! Well, I know you all thought I was back a day or two ago, but I mean now I'm REALLY back - I'm on my computer at home!! Lots of boxes everywhere, but who cares?? I've got my computer, a cup of (bad) coffee and Intercot's up and running - my world is good right now. Maybe I'll get to the boxes by July...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I hope you guys have a VERY special day!

As far as the rum, I'd say check on Alex... he hasn't been around yet - must be a little too much of the good stuff...

Nobody eat the monkey, he's just over here on the sloop eating me out of well umm boat. Lol
    Does anyone have any bananas they can send over? We're making banana bread, pudding and stuff. Anyone want to come over here to help out?
    I'd love to help! Got any good plane tickets available, and a park pass?? Oh - you probably meant at your house... my bad...

I myself will opt for an oatmeal chocolate chip, freshly baked! mmmmmmmmmm Would anybody else like one?
    Me, me!! It'd go great with my coffee...

How is everyone today?? I'm tired, as I didn't sleep much today after work - I've got the next week off to unpack, etc., and I just couldn't stay asleep - my brain was going overboard with all the stuff we've got to do. I think I need a double espresso mocha latte something or other to get me going - anybody got a delivery service for something like that??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys - I'm back! Well, I know you all thought I was back a day or two ago, but I mean now I'm REALLY back - I'm on my computer at home!! Lots of boxes everywhere, but who cares?? I've got my computer, a cup of (bad) coffee and Intercot's up and running - my world is good right now. Maybe I'll get to the boxes by July...

As far as the rum, I'd say check on Alex... he hasn't been around yet - must be a little too much of the good stuff...

Me, me!! It'd go great with my coffee...

How is everyone today?? I'm tired, as I didn't sleep much today after work - I've got the next week off to unpack, etc., and I just couldn't stay asleep - my brain was going overboard with all the stuff we've got to do. I think I need a double espresso mocha latte something or other to get me going - anybody got a delivery service for something like that??
    Blythe,
    Congratulations on the move! Is sounds like you'll be working more during his next week than if you actually went to work!!! Double espresso sounds like a good plan. Would you like some Sambuca in that? I think biscotti would be a good compliment but you'll have to settle for the oatmeal chocolate chips. Hey Ken can you help us out with the delivery?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: