Quantcast CBR/Frigs/Mini bar

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question CBR/Frigs/Mini bar

Can anyone clear this up for me? I read on a few reviews that the CBR has frigs now. Do we have to pay extra or is it now included? I forgot to ask when I booked the room.

I also read that there was a mini bar in the rooms at the CBR and anything you take will be charged to the room. Is this true?

One other thing I read was in a review from a few years ago. That person said that there were four refillable mugs in there room when they arrived along with packets of coffee. If they took them, then it would also be charged to the room. Do they really charge for coffee?

We are totally going to get the mugs either way.

I just book our stay for July at the CBR and we are so excited!
    Lisa

All Stars - 101 Dalmatians Building 1999
    All Stars - Woody Building 2001
    Old Key West 2003
    Polynesian - During Hurricane Charley 2004
    Polynesian - Concierge, Lagoon View 2006
    Caribbean Beach Resort 2007

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

On my first trip to CBR in 1996 there was a mini bar in the room with drinks and snacks for purchase at a huge mark up. There was also a basket of items on top of the mini bar that included mugs and other items that you could use and would be charged for at a higher rate of course than if you just bought them at the gift shop. I stayed at CBR again in 2003 and the mini bar and the basket of items were not in the room. There should now be the fridge that comes in all moderate and deluxe resorts.

Post Thanks / Like

We were at CBR last fall.

There was a fridge in all rooms without any extra cost.

There was no mini bar; no refillable mugs. The refillable mugs are available for purchase at Port Royale.

I honestly can't remember if there was or wasn't coffee.

8/11 CSR
    8/10 - Wilderness Lodge
    2009 CSR
    2009 Ft Wilderness Cabins
    2008 Polynesian
    2008 POR
    2007 CSR
    2007 OKW
    2006 CBR
    Many offsite trips...before kids

Post Thanks / Like

I stayed at CBR around the turn of the century and there were refillable mugs already in the rooms that we could use that would be charged to the room. It was great, they had all the colors me and my parents would have chosen for ourselves! This was my first stay on property, and it was really neat getting those refillable mugs. Can't say if they're still there or not, probably not. DH and I have been to Pop Century twice in the last 6 months and they weren't there. I think it's just a thing they used to do.
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I was at CBR in Oct. 2006 and there was a fridge at no charge. There was not a mini bar nor were there any mugs. We have stayed at POR and POP and there did not have a mini bar or mugs in them either.

Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I stayed at CBR last August. The fridges are now in each room at no extra cost. No mini bar or refillable mugs in the room. You can purchase the refillable mugs at Old Port Royale. Yes, they have coffee and tea bags in the room at no added cost.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: