Quantcast "New" Refillable Mugs [Merged Threads]

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default "New" Refillable Mugs [Merged Threads]

For anyone who has stayed at a WDW resort lately, did your resort have the new Year of a Million Dreams mugs? If so, were the resort specific mugs still available as well?

For anyone that bought the new YOAMD mug, were the terms of useage the same as the regular resort specific mugs?

Post Thanks / Like

We will be at ASmovies in September and would love to know what the mugs will be like. I know that this will be towards the end of the YOMD so anything could happen. Last time we stayed at Movies we only were there a couple nights and moved to AKL so did not buy their mugs. I have read that the resorts will all use the same mugs and that you can use your mug at any of the resorts. We have split our stay a few times so this would be a great thing for our family. We love all the different mugs we have so getting a YOMD would be a great additon to our collection.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure the only thing that have change about the refillable mug program are the designs. The rules are still in place, that you can only use the mug at the resort you purchased it from, for your length of stay at that resort.
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy, new designs I'll be at CBR in just 26 days and now anxious to see the new mug. I collect the mugs. I buy them every visit even if I stay at the same resort 4 months later. What I do then is buy a different color or style.
    Nancy

DL - May 6-9, 2012
    DL - July 19-23, 2012
    CBR - Sept. 1-9, 2012
    Pop & Disney Dream - Sept. 29-Oct. 11, 2012
    Pop & Disney Dream - Dec. 8-17, 2012

Feb. 3-5, 2013 - AoA Cars - Anniversary
    Feb. 5-9, 2013 - The Poly - Anniversary
    Feb. 23-Mar. 1 - 2013 - Disney Magic - DH's 60th BDay

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got a new mug

We just got back last week from POP Century. The did not have POP resort mugs at all. The only mugs they had were YOAMD. The design actually looks like Christmas to me. Blue and it looks like they are standing on snow. It shows Mickey & Minnie, Chip & Dale on one side, the castle in the middle, and Goofy, Pluto, Daisy and Donald on the other. Blue caps. Silver, Blue or Black handles. The note on the cup says "Free Refills available at our resort beverage island until the end of stay in which the mug was purchased". My friend and co-worker was at Port Orleans Riverside and they only had resort mugs, no YOAMD mugs at all. Don't have any info about any other resorts.

Post Thanks / Like

Those mugs are fantastic, and I'll be curious to see a new design.
    WDW:
    -Fort Wilderness: 1987-2001, 2002-2006
    total - 172 days
    -Wilderness Lodge: 1995

Last: july 2006 FW
    next: May 2007 FW

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Refillable Mugs!!!

Not sure if this is where this needs to go but I am sure someone can move it for me if not..

I am currently at Disney staying at POP...YAHH!
    any way,
    we went and got our YOMD Mugs when we checked in. The cashier told us at that time "These mugs are useable at ALL disney resorts for free, but not at any of the theme parks". I questioned him on the rules and He repeated them and then showed me it in a note he had in a pamphlet with other cast info.
    He said that was why they have a "themed" cup instead of a resort cup. He did go on to say if you own a resort cup you still cannot use that. You do need to purchase the new cup in order to have this priviledge.
    I just wanted to share!!!!

Ok, back off to a park!
    Donna
    Mom to 5 very special and amazing kids.

1982 first trip to WDW
    1982-2009 multiple trips.
    Best Trip MAW trip with GKTW and AKL
    NEXT TRIP.. July 13-21, 2009 and Nov.30-Dec 5

Post Thanks / Like

Donna, cool...have you seen the mugs change from what they were before? I wonder if this is the change everyone is talking about. I wonder if the mugs will be good at the resorts but not the parks. Make sure to give us details on the whole trip when you get back!!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

What a bummer. We enjoy collecting the different resort mugs.
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Me two! I am going to Disney in Aug and looking forward to get new resort mugs. My last trip was in 2004 with my best friend and are kids .But over the years me son lost my pop century mugs. But it sound like I'm not going to be able to replace it with a new pop century one. I think Disney could sell the the resort mug and the new mug. The new mug is cutie but its not a pop century one they were cool one's I would buy both of them just to have them both. Just an idea for Disney to think about.

Post Thanks / Like

it is a great deal for people like us, who switch our 2 ou 3 weeks trip between 2 resorts ! We don't need to purchase 2 or 3 mugs in the same trip

Post Thanks / Like

So I want to get this straight....I have a ASmusic mug...I can no longer use it at the resort? Do I need to buy a YOMD mug? and is there a mug that you can get refilled in the parks?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: